do you guys think dating is easier for a guy in a wheelchair compared to a bald guy?

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea it's crazy even 4/10 women ugly fat women with nothing special think they deserve 9/10 rich chads they see in movies its f*****g brutal
my ex left me for a 9/10 model and she wasn't that attractive the 9/10 model just probably horny and wanted easy sex for awhile. She fell in love with him and he dumped her after a few months. LOL. That's dating in 2021
just chads pumping and dumping chicks
such is life.
just brutal

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
it's so funny as well go on social mdia and so many girls are posting selfies everyday and also quotes about relationships and how bad dating is
they only say this because the chads pump and dump them its hilarious.
they have such high standards because they thik they deserve the 9/10 who banged them or dated them for a few months

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
it's so funny as well go on social mdia and so many girls are posting selfies everyday and also quotes about relationships and how bad dating is
they only say this because the chads pump and dump them its hilarious.
they have such high standards because they thik they deserve the 9/10 who banged them or dated them for a few months
dont worry, fatties and baldies also think they should get a new hot model every weekend...

thing with social media is, if you look at how many likes the average woman gets and how many comments (i dont even want to know about her inbox), its easy to see how women are most likely pissed and annoyed at a lot of men...

Feelsbadman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
dont worry, fatties and baldies also think they should get a new hot model every weekend...

thing with social media is, if you look at how many likes the average woman gets and how many comments (i dont even want to know about her inbox), its easy to see how women are most likely pissed and annoyed at a lot of men...
really?
i disagree
most average men would be happy with a women who are on the same level of looks as them

a women would rather be single and pumped and dumped by chad / shared by chad than an average boyfriend

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
really?
i disagree
most average men would be happy with a women who are on the same level of looks as them

a women would rather be single and pumped and dumped by chad / shared by chad than an average boyfriend
yeah but still they go for women in a league above them... of course they would be happy to settle for one on the same level though... they somehow dont know what their level is...

dont get me wrong here, i find it equally retarded when some dwarf wants to date 190cm dudes only, or some fatty thinks the only dudes that matter are the fitness trainers she likes even though she never entered a gym in her life...

Diffused_confidence

My Regimen
Reaction score
Replied in my phone, got the wrong name. But hot girls are tough to get, legitimate hot ones. Usually it's not just a choice, they just don't choose you.
Like I said before. I dated 1 girl I thought was hot. She was high maintenance and abusive and their world is so different from everyone else. They have this grand delusion on their self worth that goes beyond narcissism. After that I dated average girls who were mostly nerdy. At 25 after a break up from a 2.5 year relationship I decided to take a couple years off and just focus on my career for awhile. I try dating again at 27 and realized the dating market is so different. The standards are unrealistic and I can't meet the demands anymore. Balding is basically the nail in the coffin for me.

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I know a Muslim guy who told me if all else fails he can do that and I told him that is a great backup plan. But I know about getting mail order brides and how they end horribly.

can’t compare to mail order brides , Apple and oranges

arranged marriages do have real potential to work out, eastern women tend to be a lot more loyal, where divorce is frowned upon

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm basically a normie who had success 6 to 12 years ago but the standards women have now are just brutal. I don't know if it was the #metoo movement or some wave of feminism, but dating is horrible now. And if it's hard now with 95% of my hair, I can't imagine how hard it would be if I was bald given my head shape.

Being average is not enough.

it is very hard to be honest, I’ve had over 10 matches since Monday, most of the conversations have suddenly fizzled out.

It just seems as though many of these women look for the slightest reasons to reject you when they are nothing special themselves

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
Like I said before. I dated 1 girl I thought was hot. She was high maintenance and abusive and their world is so different from everyone else. They have this grand delusion on their self worth that goes beyond narcissism. After that I dated average girls who were mostly nerdy. At 25 after a break up from a 2.5 year relationship I decided to take a couple years off and just focus on my career for awhile. I try dating again at 27 and realized the dating market is so different. The standards are unrealistic and I can't meet the demands anymore. Balding is basically the nail in the coffin for me.

it’s just a numbers game

yes agree , that is mainly the case but eventually if persistent a decent person with the right attitude comes along

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
yea it's crazy even 4/10 women ugly fat women with nothing special think they deserve 9/10 rich chads they see in movies its f*****g brutal
my ex left me for a 9/10 model and she wasn't that attractive the 9/10 model just probably horny and wanted easy sex for awhile. She fell in love with him and he dumped her after a few months. LOL. That's dating in 2021
just chads pumping and dumping chicks
such is life.
just brutal

it goes both ways
Reading your posts, it seems as though you won’t settle for a fattie or an ugly girl

Oknow

My Regimen
Reaction score
which is like what most dudes dont want to^^

that’s why I find it funny

guys on here complaining over a lack of acceptance yet are just as shallow as the women they are complaining about

Reactions: INT

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
that’s why I find it funny

guys on here complaining over a lack of acceptance yet are just as shallow as the women they are complaining about
yeah i said that a thousand times... complain about being ignored because they are balding (which i doubt anyway unless they go for women under 25), or because they arent 2 meters tall and whatever only to disregard women as fat or ugly^^
i also still say that balding can be equal to being overweight when it comes to dating... noone cares whos fault it is and if you can do something a out it blabla, its just that way...
and while talking about “doing something about it”, people are also good at coming up with excuses why not to do anything about their own flaws (in this case balding)...

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i also still say that balding can be equal to being overweight when it comes to dating... noone cares whos fault it is and if you can do something a out it blabla, its just that way...
Its exactly how I feel.
I have a friend who has a very pretty face, but was completely overweight (115 kilos at 1.70m tall) and had no action from women. Dude lost 30 kilos, now has 85 kilos and gets shitload of attention from women.
Compare it to me, before going bald had shitload of attention from women to now being invisible to women after getting the baldies.
Being 30 kilos overweight is for women the same sh*t as being bald.
And only one of them is controllable, as you say =))).

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Its exactly how I feel.
I had a friend who has a very pretty face, but was completely overweight (115 kilos at 1.70m tall) and had no action from women. Dude lost 30 kilos, now has 85 kilos and gets shitload of attention from women.
Compare it to me, before going bald had shitload of attention from women to now being invisible to women after getting the baldies.
Being 30 kilos overweight is for women the same sh*t as being bald.
And only one of them is controllable, as you say =))).
yeah but it being controllable matters jack sh*t, as if all the fatties are loosing weight all of a sudden and stop shoving burgers down their throats, only to wash them down with milk shakes...

btw what i meant with fat and bald is that a bald man is as unattractive to women as a fat woman is to men...
but yeah, fatty better drop some pounds...

now people can dislike again and ten seconds later complain about how women dont like baldies, while complaining about overweight women^^

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah but it being controllable matters jack sh*t, as if all the fatties are loosing weight all of a sudden and stop shoving burgers down their throats, only to wash them down with milk shakes...

btw what i meant with fat and bald is that a bald man is as unattractive to women as a fat woman is to men...
but yeah, fatty better drop some pounds...

now people can dislike again and ten seconds later complain about how women dont like baldies, while complaining about overweight women^^
Oh, I thought u said a bald man is equal to an obese man in a woman's eyes.
Which is f*****g truth.

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh, I thought u said a bald man is equal to an obese man in a woman's eyes.
Which is f*****g truth.
well that might also be true...
i was rather talking about both viewpoints... what is attractive to women and what is attractive to men (but without going to extremes like the people who got a boner for their boy chad)...

UnLuckyLuciano

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i was rather talking about both viewpoints... what is attractive to women and what is attractive to men (but without going to extremes like the people who got a boner for their boy chad)...
My bad, misunderstood your point.
My point is extremely true, not can be true :)).
Fun fact: my ex-fat friend who knew me before going bald is constantly asking me "bro, how come you get 0 action these days?". My answer is the same every time and yet he refuses to accept it. He's a nw2 and every time I meet him I tell him 10 times to take care of his remaining hair.