Do you guys see progress?! | Page 4 | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

Do you guys see progress?!

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Lito2, Apr 21, 2016.

1. I could hair less

I could hair less Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    WOW!!! you find a keeper forsure... that is 1000% the response I will be looking for in my future spouse

2. EndlessPossibilities

EndlessPossibilities Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen

I really don’t understand the fear men have about telling their chicks about finasteride? It’s not like you have fake hair. You have real hair and you take a pill to keep it. So zero problem. You are a psycho if that’s something that would bother you about your boy.

Also as for your latest results hollyfuck massive improvement man. Like huuuuuuge. Especially if that’s only finasteride and no concealers

3. EndlessPossibilities

EndlessPossibilities Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen

So you took finasteride only to get a girl? What? Also your hair looks insane no sign of balding period!

4. Lito2

Lito2 Member

Dislikes Received:
    I think the fear stems from others knowing that we are bald without the pill. I mean, the whole purpose (at least in my mind) is to cover up balding so others don’t know. It isn’t to fool ourselves, it’s to fool others. We know we are genetically bald. With finasteride, no one else knows we are bald. Thus, telling anyone (even our wives) defeats the purpose of the pill - at least to me. Also, our society has a stigma on taking meds or getting procedures to alter personal appearance. So, I always kept my finasteride use secret.

I didn’t take finasteride to get a chick by any means. I took finasteride because I was insecure and terrified of going bald. At that point in my life, my looks were everything to me. I felt I would be ugly if I lost my hair. And being ugly meant that I wouldn’t be as acceptable socially - especially by women.

I would be at the gym and find myself idolizing men who were bald but rocking it with confidence. I would think “man, I wish I could just accept myself like him...so I didn’t have to rely on a pill to be happy”. So, I worked really hard at it. I stopped finasteride because at this current point in my life I have achieved that self acceptance. I have learned that I am far more than my physical appearance. I learned that people can and will love me even if I am bald. My fiancé helped me understand that. So, I don’t feel the need to take finasteride anymore as I am comfortable with being bald now.

My results were 100% from finasteride - nothing more. Like I said, it almost completely restored my hair to teenage years. And, I felt like it was continuing to get better every year.

5. I could hair less

I could hair less Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen

Im in your shoes now like you were 3 yrs ago,just not at the point of having a women in my life tell me how amazing I am without hair, Im working to gain better self confidence but finding it tough when I keep losing hair...

do you think finasteride can help miniaturization all over the top?

6. Lito2

Lito2 Member

Dislikes Received:
    I feel ya man - it’s a tough position we are in. But, I really challenged myself to learn knew things and develop other skills. I needed to develop other things that I valued more than hair. I made list of these things and pushed to achieve over three years. I earned my masters degree, got my dream job, learned to play piano (still learning), started going to the gym and put on 20lbs of muscle, made great friends, learned to dance, and also joined a basketball league. These things helped me feel better about myself. They gave me confidence and made hair seem petty to me. It was hard work, and there were many days I found myself crying in the mirror - thinking I was doomed. But, those feelings faded more with each skill I learned.

7. Lito2

Lito2 Member

Dislikes Received:
    Bump - final update with pic on page one under original post.

8. Peace

Peace Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I would just like to say that I appreciate you updating this thread throughout your journey