Do You Believe It's Possible To Both Go Bald And Age Well?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idiot lol. You have such a hate boner towards anyone taking trans-meds. Like, it seems like you are obsessed with it. Using quarantine as an excuse for your mental instability is a bad lie. (90% of us here are locked in quarantine, yet you of all of us b**ch about it)

Ohh f*** off already you bored the f*** out of me these days it's clear that you enjoy the attention and that you crave it desperately. But you managed to get me so bored that i'm gonna block you know so you can continue your mental ill ideologies with your other tranny friends without my interruptions. Hasta la vista tranny

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It took me literally two seconds to reply to his walls of text. Why are you getting your panties in a bunch over it.

I'm glad for you that your hair loss is in the beginning stages. For me it got really bad before I started treatment so the basics of finasteride and minoxidil is not enough for me. I have two choices, either be bald or research what more I can do to fix this. That includes browsing this site and bouncing ideas off people, and occasionally I will click on one of these types of threads just like you did for amusement. I don't know why you have such a problem with that. It sounds like you need to get over yourself.

lol, the irony.

if NW3 is beginning then sure, but u just gotta accept what you got and what you’re doing.

you've been on this sh*t for 4 years, you ought to think checking this every 3/4hours for so long that you’d have found your “fix”... perhaps there isn’t one and its not gna come out in intervals of 3/4 hours a day? “It sounds like you need to get over yourself”.

Go ahead and reply, I’m hoping I don’t feel the boredom to check this for at least a week again.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude, I've been on treatments for like 6-7 months and refining my regimen, and we've been on lockdown here too so it's the perfect time to research. Now that my regimen is mostly settled and things are starting to open up again you won't see me around as much, but it's not like it takes a lot of time out of my day to check in Mr holier than thou. By the way, it's not something new I'm looking for. There's a lot of knowledge on this forum from years past, and I will stay logged in here while I'm reading studies. Maybe you're too lazy or don't care enough to do your own research, or you lack the ability to comprehend. Whatever the reason, that's fine, but I don't know why you're so upset that I do. By the way I don't have to accept anything. If you'd seen my Curis thread you'd know that I actually have found my "fix", and am regrowing a NW1, something that wouldn't have happened if I took your advice dear. Now kindly don't @ me again. I won't respond to you anymore because you aren't interested in productive discourse, only in trying to tear down people you don't even know. Sorry that your life is so miserable.

longest text ive seen from you, like, ever.

triggered.

edit: “lack of ability to comprehend” hilarious. which school do u go to?

re-edit: “sorry your life is so miserable” blank statement, with no knowledge of my life whatsoever. On the other hand, you checking in on this forum every 3 hrs definitely implies a life fulfilled with joy and happiness. Someone give buddy a delusional award. I sincerely hope for the best for you, no bullshit. Keep on livin’

Last edited:

Pratyush07

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's well possible and hair is only a part of the looks, but of course it has some negative effect on looks, when you go bald.
In the pictures are former football stars and current star coaches Pep Guardiola and Zinedine Zidane. They had a lot of hair when they were younger, but I think they look quite good bald as well.
Definitely look at Johnny f*****g sins

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ohh f*** off already you bored the f*** out of me these days it's clear that you enjoy the attention and that you crave it desperately. But you managed to get me so bored that i'm gonna block you know so you can continue your mental ill ideologies with your other tranny friends without my interruptions. Hasta la vista tranny
Lmao, a triggered fetishizer.

Here For the Lulz

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That wasn't the question. The question you just answered was, is it possible to go bald and age. Try again

If your senses of self worth is strong you will age well, if it’s weak you won’t. It doesn’t have anything to do with what other people think, it has everything to do with what you think. If you can’t accept you for who you are then you won’t age well regardless of the state of your hair.

If you have to ask this question at all, the answer to where you lie on that spectrum is self evident and which answer applies to you is obvious.

Last edited: