Do You Believe It's Possible To Both Go Bald And Age Well?

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Googled him. Nice body, that's what I looked like when I started balding and quit the gym. He does look old though, and not particularly attractive aside from his body. Actually he was even kinda ugly with a full head of hair.

i mean its all subjective. But yea, I’m not gna sit here and comment on how attractive males look.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The only fact that some randoms opinion over the internet affects some of you so much is simply hilarious. You must be insane to think that i actually care on how some of you perceive my messages, it's a free forum and everybody is free to say their opinions regardless of who agrees with them or not. I repeat, the only fact that most of you are so deeply affected by a strangers opinion just because it does not suit your mindsets, shows clearly that most of you are deeply affected by other things besides hairloss.

And from there comes all the conspiracy around these meds and so on, nobody can trust your opinions or words being so emotionally invested in something like this. We get it, some are more affected than others, hairloss sucks bla bla, but that does not mean that everybody should accept your ideas, ideologies or actions, you can do whatever the f*** you want, except making others agree with you and that's all that matters in the end.

I'm not here to spread anything, you must be more deluded than you already are to think that somebody has an interest in this, nobody gives a f***, nobody knows you and if tomorrow you/i were to die, nobody would notice anyways, at least from this forum, so stop being deluded by your sick minds in thinking that somebody cares, we are just wasting time and saying our opinions. You can't handle them? No worries, move on and ignore them, nobody is halting you from doing whatever you please with your lives and bodies, stop pretending that others opinions are affecting your lives, cos nobody is forcing them on your throats and they have 0 impact on your lives, with some exceptions maybe, that being the ones that consider this forum and the internet, their lives, only them can get affected by what random people over the internet say.

It's the same thing with the hundred of posts of people who said that because of the people who reported sides, they didn't start treatment at the first sign of hairloss, it's just an excuse that comes after they reached a hairloss point and the desperation, insecurity, fear or going bald makes them do whatever, like injecting acid into their balls for example. Nobody is responsible for you or your actions, nobody gives a f***, we all have the same information and considering that most of you have over the age of 18, you need to understand that you are the only ones that can make a decision that involves your life, not me, not you, not others opinions or stories, if you are so dumb in being influenced by strangers opinion over the internet and take actions based on that, then what can i say, though luck and try again...

With all of that said i respect you even if i don't agree with your mindset or treatments that you are taking and i am sorry if i ever was rude to you because you always responded and asked nicely and were reasonable with what you were saying...
Nice wall of text, too bad it's as useless as your social life.

Btw, tl;dr

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Btw, tl;dr

Lmao I already knew he would bombard his keyboard with hostile finger spasms. That guy has some severe mental problems, wouldn't surprise me if he was schizophrenic, honestly....
Nobody is projecting anything, some of us have lives and good careers, married and have children, actually have one on the way. I'm in this forum to help and advise others not berrade them such as yourself.....you should really get a life man.

Last edited:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao I already knew he would bombard his keyboard with hostile finger spasms. That guy has some severe mental problems, wouldn't surprise me if he was schizophrenic, honestly....
Nobody is projecting anything, some of us have lives and good careers, married and have children, actually have one on the way. I'm in this forum to help and advise others not berrade them such as yourself.....you should really get a life man.

"Nobody is projecting anything, some of us have lives and good careers, married and have children, actually have one on the way. I'm in this forum to help and advise others not berrade them such as yourself."

Yeah, your not one of them that's for sure, i bet that all you say it's just a projection of your own illnesses and diseases nothing more. Nobody needs your help or advise, who tf are you anyways, a f*****g random nickname on a hairloss forum? Go see a therapist maybe you could help him find out what disease or mental illness you have.

Nothing you say is gonna change the truth so keep that in mind when you wake up and watch yourself in the mirror, that's if you wash yourself of course lol. On this forum you can be whoever you want but it won't change who you really are in real life so as i said, keep projecting and imagining you are nailing it lol

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Been activate on this for a week now, this thread just made me del history and logout. See y’all when I need advice. :cool:

You are right, it's my fault also, i always get into discussions with all the retarded and mental ill incels on the internet and i consider it a problem and gonna take action so it won't happen again. Now i start to understand why these forums are only frequented and dominated by incels and mental ill people, it's because the rest don't have time to waste with this kind of sh*t. This sh*t quarantine made me waste too much time especially talking with all the mentally ill retards but i will leave also, have fun and enjoy your forum freaks

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
His entire account is useless. He contributes absolutely nothing to the forum beyond taking up tons of space with his huge walls of gibberish. He resents that any of us are regrowing our hair because he is old, bald, and miserable, and he can't stand that we are not going to have the same fate.

90% of my posts are backed by science and by the links i posted in most of them, the rest I admit are argues with incels and mentally ill people just like you. The fact that mentally ill freaks like you choose to ignore everything that does not suit your mentally ill minds, does not make it "gibberish". Not to mention that most of you can't even read something that is bigger than 10 random words made out of memes, so it's understandable that my texts are like alien language for your -10 IQ brains...

Your posts on the other hand and of other mentally ill tranners insecure incels, are filled with the same tranny bro science that every retard that is transforming into a woman to save his hair has on this forum, and your post histories are the proof that sustains my statement, that's your "contributions" to this forum.

And keep dreaming, at 30 years old, i have more hair than most of you will have when you reach this age, and without any tranny treatments like you are taking.

In the end all that matters is that most of you will end up deformed, with titties and impotent, with your balls retracted into your abdomens and with aggressive prostate cancers from the prostate shrinking drugs that you are taking, you are gonna look exactly like that freak from this forum that injected acid into his balls haha, fkin pseudo hermaphrodites.

And what is the most funny thing is that with every hostile and useless, deluded, full of angry projections messages you write, the more everybody sees how deeply affected you are by the truth, and i can't explain how much satisfaction this gives me, so keep at it lmao

Last edited:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Btw, tl;dr

Is that supposed to offend me or what, especially coming from you? Lmao, damn dude these "guys" are the perfect example of what having mental illnesses combined with hair loss and tranny treatments can do to ones brain, don't be like them kids, unbelievable lmao

I am willing to bet my life's savings that most of you are from the US, no country in the world has the amount of mental illnesses and freaks that the US has, now go ingest and inject some bleach like your "lord and savior" said. the mighty goat Trump lmao

Last edited:

Niki99

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Is that supposed to offend me or what, especially coming from you? Lmao, damn dude these guys are the perfect example of what having mental illnesses combined with hair loss and tranny treatments can do to ones brain, don't be like them kids, unbelievable lmao

I am willing to bet my life's savings that most of you are from the US, no country in the world has the amount of mental illnesses and freaks that the US has, now go ingest and inject some bleach like your "lord and savior" said. the mighty goat Trump lmao

Where are you from?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't mind @TomRiddle he's the biggest lame incel on the forum. Has no life and only objective in life is to try and make others as miserable as his existence. Grade A loser. Just laugh at him like everybody in his life does....LOL the only one deluded and mentally ill is him.

The mental gymnastics in this tranny is strong but understandable considering that all mental ill people think they are normal and have to cope somehow because of the actions they are taking.

Keep projecting, it's hilarious.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The mental gymnastics in this tranny is strong but understandable considering that all mental ill people think they are normal and have to cope somehow because of the actions they are taking.

Keep projecting, it's hilarious.
Lol buddy your in denial about yourself. You have a strong fetish for calling others tranny. You know you love em. Stop denying it.

Last edited:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol buddy your in denial about yourself. You have a strong fetish for calling others tranny. You know you love em. Stop denying it.

Dang you caught me again, you nail them one after another you should try tarot next. And while your at it, check finasteride's history to see where it came from and what is trying to make your body mimic and what you can call yourself after the transformation is complete, there were some pictures on this forum a whole ago, so don't think there's so much of a difference

Last edited:

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do agree, he has some weird (understatement) fetishes. A few threads back, he was asking for dick pics from the OPs and his justification is "if you really are not impotent, show us your erect dick". You can't make this sh*t up.

Also, the fetishism for gyno pics. He asked me to show my gyno to him to prove that "i'm an impotent, no libido tranny with gyno". He really needs Christ. Heck, even Satan would save him from all this.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do agree, he has some weird (understatement) fetishes. A few threads back, he was asking for dick pics from the OPs and his justification is "if you really are not impotent, show us your erect dick". You can't make this sh*t up.

Also, the fetishism for gyno pics. He asked me to show my gyno to him to prove that "i'm an impotent, no libido tranny with gyno". He really needs Christ. Heck, even Satan would save him from all this.

Lmao, it's not me you dumb mongoloid, ask the admins, they banned him. Damn you are so stupid i don't even know how you remember how to breathe

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, it's not me you dumb mongoloid, ask the admins, they banned him. Damn you are so stupid i don't even know how you remember how to breathe
It was you dude. This account you are using. I don't know who you're talking about. Be high somewhere else you freak.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It was you dude. This account you are using. I don't know who you're talking about. Be high somewhere else you freak.

Damn now i understand that you must be literally retarded with papers, i pity you but i don't understand how are you free and not in a straitjacket, poor retarded tranny, estrogen took his mind

And lmao at calling others freaks when you are literally a pseudo-hermaphrodite lol

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Damn now i understand that you must be literally retarded with papers, i pity you but i don't understand how are you free and not in a straitjacket, poor retarded tranny, estrogen took his mind

And lmao at calling others freaks when you are literally a pseudo-hermaphrodite lol
Whatever you say, dick fetishizing freak.