Do You Believe It's Possible To Both Go Bald And Age Well?

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Whatever you say, dick fetishizing freak.

I don't think it would be a problem for you anyways cos you don't have one haha so no need to worry about it, nobody is interested in seeing your limp dicks and deformed breasts or bodies anyways, fkin freaks

Last edited:

Chocolate Lebron

My Regimen
Reaction score
The only fact that some randoms opinion over the internet affects some of you so much is simply hilarious. You must be insane to think that i actually care on how some of you perceive my messages, it's a free forum and everybody is free to say their opinions regardless of who agrees with them or not. I repeat, the only fact that most of you are so deeply affected by a strangers opinion just because it does not suit your mindsets, shows clearly that most of you are deeply affected by other things besides hairloss.

And from there comes all the conspiracy around these meds and so on, nobody can trust your opinions or words being so emotionally invested in something like this. We get it, some are more affected than others, hairloss sucks bla bla, but that does not mean that everybody should accept your ideas, ideologies or actions, you can do whatever the f*** you want, except making others agree with you and that's all that matters in the end.

I'm not here to spread anything, you must be more deluded than you already are to think that somebody has an interest in this, nobody gives a f***, nobody knows you and if tomorrow you/i were to die, nobody would notice anyways, at least from this forum, so stop being deluded by your sick minds in thinking that somebody cares, we are just wasting time and saying our opinions. You can't handle them? No worries, move on and ignore them, nobody is halting you from doing whatever you please with your lives and bodies, stop pretending that others opinions are affecting your lives, cos nobody is forcing them on your throats and they have 0 impact on your lives, with some exceptions maybe, that being the ones that consider this forum and the internet, their lives, only them can get affected by what random people over the internet say.

It's the same thing with the hundred of posts of people who said that because of the people who reported sides, they didn't start treatment at the first sign of hairloss, it's just an excuse that comes after they reached a hairloss point and the desperation, insecurity, fear or going bald makes them do whatever, like injecting acid into their balls for example. Nobody is responsible for you or your actions, nobody gives a f***, we all have the same information and considering that most of you have over the age of 18, you need to understand that you are the only ones that can make a decision that involves your life, not me, not you, not others opinions or stories, if you are so dumb in being influenced by strangers opinion over the internet and take actions based on that, then what can i say, though luck and try again...

With all of that said i respect you even if i don't agree with your mindset or treatments that you are taking and i am sorry if i ever was rude to you because you always responded and asked nicely and were reasonable with what you were saying...
You’re a giant douche

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think it would be a problem for you anyways cos you don't have one haha so no need to worry about it, nobody is interested in seeing your limp dicks and deformed breasts or bodies anyways, fkin freaks
Nice mental breakdown. Sorry, but you should vent to your psychiatrist, i really don't give a ratt's *** about you.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nice mental breakdown. Sorry, but you should vent to your psychiatrist, i really don't give a ratt's *** about you.

Mental breakdown? Told you to stop projecting it does not work... And if you don't give ratt's nests about me why the f*** are you responding to every single one of my comments lmao. I told you that you are retarded...

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you get lost already? Noone givese a flying f*** what ur posting anyways.

Don't tell me that you think that somebody gives a f*** about yours lmao. And also it's your mother's forum or what? I'm gonna have a conversation with her tonight, you need a spanking..

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't tell me that you think that somebody gives a f*** about yours lmao. And also it's your mother's forum or what? I'm gonna have a conversation with her tonight, you need a spanking..
Ni wenen he KLETSKOP

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's well possible and hair is only a part of the looks, but of course it has some negative effect on looks, when you go bald.
In the pictures are former football stars and current star coaches Pep Guardiola and Zinedine Zidane. They had a lot of hair when they were younger, but I think they look quite good bald as well.

It's the face that makes the hair or the lack of it.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Obviously, yes it’s possible to go bald and age gracefully. Pretty much any guy who is in shape and over the age of 30 has a chance of pulling off the bald look.

Pulling it off in your 20s is hard. And fat dudes never pull it off.

Yah but what about Butterbean?
Lol

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You wouldn't be. Cause your dick was limp with only one finasteride pill lol

Sorry to spoil your dreams but never took any tranny drugs to combat hairloss and never had any conditions that needed drugs or something, I'm strong and healthy as an ox and i have a big c*** also, but you can ask your mother for more info about it, I'm sure she will never forget it lmao

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
TomRiddle doesn't seem to get the internet. Most likely he is indeed old, fat and bald.
F

I see that you call every member of this forum which you got into internet "debates" with, meaning all the users of this forum, old, fat and bald. 100% you are old, fat and bald lmao but you forget that now you are a pseudo-hermaphrodite also because of the prostate shrinking drugs your are taking