Do You Believe It's Possible To Both Go Bald And Age Well?

Onni

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it's well possible and hair is only a part of the looks, but of course it has some negative effect on looks, when you go bald.
In the pictures are former football stars and current star coaches Pep Guardiola and Zinedine Zidane. They had a lot of hair when they were younger, but I think they look quite good bald as well.

Attachments

• 2020-04-26_21.10.37.jpg
    2020-04-26_21.10.37.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 456
  • 2020-04-26_21.17.50.jpg
    2020-04-26_21.17.50.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 451

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a matter of perspective, not everybody is immature and insecure until they die and they rather focus on other things than risking their lives, physical and mental health trying to fix something that can't be fixed, at least without risking your health with approved meds or cutting your balls off or transforming into a woman with aggressive regimes or actions. Life is more than hair and who says otherwise has no life to begin with, that's why they only see the hair anyways...

And to answer your question, yes, you can, and just like the examples you posted, there are millions more in the world, even people that are not that "popular" and nobody knows sh*t about them, normal people like... You only have one life anyways, a lot of people just waste it on different things and others don't, it's that simple, in the end we are all gonna end in the same place, bald or with a full head of hair...

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, saying this in a hairloss forum. Retard.

On a hair loss forum? So what, do you really think that we are all mentally ill delusional and insecure retarded fucks like you and your gender changing friends are? Get a life for f*** sake and leave the house you will find out that there is a world out there, outside your basement and internet life. Fkin tarded no lifer incels

Last edited:

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On a hair loss forum? So what, do you really think that we are all mentally ill delusional and insecure retarded fucks like you and your gender changing friends are? Get a life for f*** sake and leave the house you will find out that there is a world out there, outside your basement and internet life. Fkin tarded no lifer incels
You're so mad it's quite sad. Try Estradiol to ease your mind a bit buddy.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're so mad it's quite sad. Try Estradiol to ease your mind a bit buddy.

Mad lmao, imagine thinking that you actually know random people's feelings over the internet, damn dude, you really need a psychiatrist, like most of the remaining users of this forum, poor dude not making a difference between what's real or not, what a sad and pitiful life you must have, i actually feel bad for some of you guys cos it's clear that your mentally ill and nobody can help you, that's the saddest part...

ariel12160

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's a matter of perspective, not everybody is immature and insecure until they die and they rather focus on other things than risking their lives, physical and mental health trying to fix something that can't be fixed, at least without risking your health with approved meds or cutting your balls off or transforming into a woman with aggressive regimes or actions. Life is more than hair and who says otherwise has no life to begin with, that's why they only see the hair anyways...

And to answer your question, yes, you can, and just like the examples you posted, there are millions more in the world, even people that are not that "popular" and nobody knows sh*t about them, normal people like... You only have one life anyways, a lot of people just waste it on different things and others don't, it's that simple, in the end we are all gonna end in the same place, bald or with a full head of hair...

I agree with you 100%

I don't get it, there is a lot of successful bald men and I'm not going to lie - balding its sucks and I'm sure those men also think like that but guess what ?! It not stopping them from living they're life !

I'm pretty sure that even if you give the people here tomorrow nw0 they will still be upset over something else in their life.

It's really one of the most toxic places on the internet.

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Obviously, yes it’s possible to go bald and age gracefully. Pretty much any guy who is in shape and over the age of 30 has a chance of pulling off the bald look.

Pulling it off in your 20s is hard. And fat dudes never pull it off.

Ausgebombt

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I agree with you 100%

I don't get it, there is a lot of successful bald men and I'm not going to lie - balding its sucks and I'm sure those men also think like that but guess what ?! It not stopping them from living they're life !

I'm pretty sure that even if you give the people here tomorrow nw0 they will still be upset over something else in their life.

It's really one of the most toxic places on the internet.

True. I want to keep my hair (that’s why I’m here) but I’ve already made peace with the fact that there will come a day when I will go bald. I’m not going to let that stop me from enjoying my life.

Half of my male relatives were bald by age 40 and guess what... they have children, wives that love them, and friends that like them for who they are. That’s much more than the haircels on this site will ever have if they continue to see hair loss as a punishment worse than death.

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, saying this in a hairloss forum. Retard.
I understand what you are trying to say... that he cares about his hair. However, what exactly in the quote...:

Life is more than hair and who says otherwise has no life to begin with, that's why they only see the hair anyways

Do you disagree with? Obvious he cares enough to be on this thread and find a temporary solution for it right now but that does not imply he thinks life is only about hair.

Say finasteride, min, nothing works. If you are willing to change your ENTIRE brain chemistry and sex characteristics to keep something that half of men lose by mid life, you truly need to look yourself in the mirror and realize you’re a fkn weirdo.

Hair is 1 thing, and even though it indeed is a big defining characteristic and hence why I am here, at the end of the day it is 1 thing. So why go change 99999 things to keep 1/100000 of you?

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
On the original question, yes indeed you can look young bald. It exists, look up Johannes Bartl. He doesnt look a day over 30, and he’s 32. It can happen but infrequent to stumble upon.

NorwoodingMyWay

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I understand what you are trying to say... that he cares about his hair. However, what exactly in the quote...:

Life is more than hair and who says otherwise has no life to begin with, that's why they only see the hair anyways

Do you disagree with? Obvious he cares enough to be on this thread and find a temporary solution for it right now but that does not imply he thinks life is only about hair.

Say finasteride, min, nothing works. If you are willing to change your ENTIRE brain chemistry and sex characteristics to keep something that half of men lose by mid life, you truly need to look yourself in the mirror and realize you’re a fkn weirdo.

Hair is 1 thing, and even though it indeed is a big defining characteristic and hence why I am here, at the end of the day it is 1 thing. So why go change 99999 things to keep 1/100000 of you?
That was so wholesome. I might just quit my drugs and let my health / skin / hair be ruined by all the Testosterone/DHT. You changed my mind dude.

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dudes, just ignore the freaks, they are mentally ill and nothing is gonna change that, just hit the ignore button on them, it's the wisest thing to do...

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao this loser constantly posts anger on this forum, knowing damn well he cares to much about his lack of hair. He's literally here to only try and make others view his shyyyt point of view. No life no girl no kids....he's the one with the real mental issues. Lmao

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao this loser constantly posts anger on this forum, knowing damn well he cares to much about his lack of hair. He's literally here to only try and make others view his shyyyt point of view. No life no girl no kids....he's the one with the real mental issues. Lmao

Well dude, keep projecting your shitty life on others it won't make a difference, in reality you know it also so that's all that matters. As i said, even if there are a lot of people who are bothered by hairloss, not all of us are mentally ill retarded incels like yourself for example.

And keep dreaming, when i started dating and f*****g you didn't even know these things existed so keep trying, you have a long way to go. If this forums wouldn't be so filled with shitty incels and mental ill retards i would have posted some pics with me, the women i dated and date and with my daughter just so you could see what you will never have in your shitty life, so good luck trying to make others as miserable as you are by projecting your shitty lives on random people over the internet, it won't change a thing, you will still be the same miserable retarded mentally ill incels for the rest of your lives...

Last edited:

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well dude, keep projecting your shitty life on others it won't make a difference, in reality you know it also so that's all that matters. As i said, even if there are a lot of people who are bothered by hairloss, not all of us are mentally ill retarded incels like yourself for example.

And keep dreaming, when i started dating and f*****g you didn't even knew these things existed so keep trying, you have a long way to go. If this forums wouldn't be so filled with shitty incels and mental ill retards i would have posted some pics with me, the women i dated and date and with my daughter just so you could see what you will never have in your shitty life, so good luck trying to make others as miserable as you are by projecting your shitty lives on random people over the internet, it won't change a thing, you will still be the same miserable retarded mentally ill incels for the rest of your lives...

You can still put your point across to other posters without being so hostile all the time though tom, you comes across as angry a lot of the time so some of your more salient points you are making get lost in the mire of your hostility and aggressiveness, im not meaning to be rude to you and you are free to post whatever and however you want of course.

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You can still put your point across to other posters without being so hostile all the time though tom, you comes across as angry a lot of the time so some of your more salient points you are making get lost in the mire of your hostility and aggressiveness, im not meaning to be rude to you and you are free to post whatever and however you want of course.

The only fact that some randoms opinion over the internet affects some of you so much is simply hilarious. You must be insane to think that i actually care on how some of you perceive my messages, it's a free forum and everybody is free to say their opinions regardless of who agrees with them or not. I repeat, the only fact that most of you are so deeply affected by a strangers opinion just because it does not suit your mindsets, shows clearly that most of you are deeply affected by other things besides hairloss.

And from there comes all the conspiracy around these meds and so on, nobody can trust your opinions or words being so emotionally invested in something like this. We get it, some are more affected than others, hairloss sucks bla bla, but that does not mean that everybody should accept your ideas, ideologies or actions, you can do whatever the f*** you want, except making others agree with you and that's all that matters in the end.

I'm not here to spread anything, you must be more deluded than you already are to think that somebody has an interest in this, nobody gives a f***, nobody knows you and if tomorrow you/i were to die, nobody would notice anyways, at least from this forum, so stop being deluded by your sick minds in thinking that somebody cares, we are just wasting time and saying our opinions. You can't handle them? No worries, move on and ignore them, nobody is halting you from doing whatever you please with your lives and bodies, stop pretending that others opinions are affecting your lives, cos nobody is forcing them on your throats and they have 0 impact on your lives, with some exceptions maybe, that being the ones that consider this forum and the internet, their lives, only them can get affected by what random people over the internet say.

It's the same thing with the hundred of posts of people who said that because of the people who reported sides, they didn't start treatment at the first sign of hairloss, it's just an excuse that comes after they reached a hairloss point and the desperation, insecurity, fear or going bald makes them do whatever, like injecting acid into their balls for example. Nobody is responsible for you or your actions, nobody gives a f***, we all have the same information and considering that most of you have over the age of 18, you need to understand that you are the only ones that can make a decision that involves your life, not me, not you, not others opinions or stories, if you are so dumb in being influenced by strangers opinion over the internet and take actions based on that, then what can i say, though luck and try again...

With all of that said i respect you even if i don't agree with your mindset or treatments that you are taking and i am sorry if i ever was rude to you because you always responded and asked nicely and were reasonable with what you were saying...

Last edited: