Dietcola's Story - (UPDATE PICS APRIL 25 PAGE 12)

zootopia

Reaction score
loocking great. I don't understand negative post...
salu2

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
zootopia said:
loocking great. I don't understand negative post...
salu2
well zootopia ill try to explain the negetavie post: basically there are three types of people in the world Pussies Dickes and Assholes
Pussies don't like dicks!.. because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also f*** assholes. Assholes who just want to sh*t on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way, but the only thing that can f*** an ****ole... is a dick... with some balls. The problem with dicks is that sometimes they f*** too much, or f*** when it isn't apporoporate, and it takes a p*ssy to show 'em that. But sometimes pussies get so full of sh*t that they become assholes themselves. Because pussies are only an inch and a half away from assholes. I don't know much in this crazy, crazy world, but I do know that if you don't let us f*** this ****ole, we are gonna have our dicks and our pussies... all covered in sh*t.

jambri

Established Member
Reaction score
roki, which film is that from? :lol:

If isn't from a film, it really should be. Genius! :D

frontal

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Great.

I'm planning to buy Rogaine foam next week.
Looks like it works for you.

Stu85

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey dietcola, how was the shedding from the minoxidil? (Sorry if you already mentioned this, but I don't want to trawl through 11 pages again!)

I started minoxidil 3 weeks ago and have recently started to shed severly. How long did your shed last?

Cheers.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Stu85 said:
Hey dietcola, how was the shedding from the minoxidil? (Sorry if you already mentioned this, but I don't want to trawl through 11 pages again!)

I started minoxidil 3 weeks ago and have recently started to shed severly. How long did your shed last?

Cheers.

yeah my minoxidil shed started at 2 or 3 weeks in as well, and it was pretty bad, i lost about half of the density at the front (balding area) which is alot more than most people seem to be shedding. hope yours isn't as bad, there was a time when it felt hopeless and my hair looked terrible but the thing to remember that the shed is a good thing.

things are still going very well for my sad hairline. i'm estimating NW1.5 by july. the best part is having the texture of your hair come back, because those sparse vellus hairs feel like total death.

Stu85

Established Member
Reaction score
dietcola said:
yeah my minoxidil shed started at 2 or 3 weeks in as well, and it was pretty bad, i lost about half of the density at the front (balding area) which is alot more than most people seem to be shedding. hope yours isn't as bad, there was a time when it felt hopeless and my hair looked terrible but the thing to remember that the shed is a good thing.

things are still going very well for my sad hairline. i'm estimating NW1.5 by july. the best part is having the texture of your hair come back, because those sparse vellus hairs feel like total death.

Jesus Christ, it's f*****g brutal. I'm shedding like never before. I thought the Propecia shed was bad, but it ain't got nothing on this. :/ At this rate I can see myself losing half my density too.

Though it's good to hear that you went through the same and not only recovered, but improved.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hang in there stu, you'll get through the shed. i don't lose much hair now at all...once in a while i'll lose a few more for a week then back to normal.

comparison pics of left temple

January 5th

monitors004small.jpg

April 9th

Picture002small.jpg

pologuy514

Established Member
Reaction score
dietcola, Wow those are some good results. I'm debating going on rogaine foam because i'm on propecia once a day and take msm. I was on foam for 2 months but stopped due to irritability. I've been on propecia for about 10 months and i'm not sure if i should wait. How long have you been on rograine foam? Keep up the good work man.

-Pologuy

hiimnotcool

Reaction score
Woah. Dude....

That is some crazy growth. My friend is receded just like you were..but thanks to this site, I've told him about finpecia and rogaine. So I hope he gets regrowth like that!

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
nice job bro ive started the finasteride same time you did so im in same boat. you started foam a lil earlier then me. just shows off wut finasteride min and nizoral can do. congrats.

cmudave

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude, you must be stoked about your results, I'm happy for you bro, lookin good! Do you think the quick success was primarily from the foam of the finasteride....or just the combo in general?

pinkfloyd7

Established Member
Reaction score
i don't know if someone asked this already but did u go through a lot of thinning and recession before it grew back dietcola?

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
thanks for replies

i think my results are from the minoxidil, it's been treating me well

i did shed alot when i started but i just stuck it out and it grew back alot better in a few months

UPDATE.
4 months on finasteride
3 on min and nizoral

been noticing sheds come and go by the week. not too worried. but my hairline has started to fill right in. i will post pics in a couple of weeks, it's unreal. i'm definitely expecting full regrowth by july, if not earlier.

plusryan

Established Member
Reaction score
Those results are so obvious that your dead-follicles are now resurrecting from the dead! Very optimistic.

dietcola

Experienced Member
Reaction score
alright, when i started there was NO WAY i could cut my hair short without having a crazy widows peak and not enough hair to cover...so i consider this about 50% success. i think by july it will be much better since theres new vellus hairs and they are constantly thickening.

i just got a haircut, shorter than usual, just put some product in it and messed it up

Picture029.jpg

Picture035.jpg

i realize it looks like i styled my hair forwards to hide the hairline but that is exactly where the hairline is, my hair just lays flat. i'll take another pic of the hair spiked up in a couple days, working alot now.

Picture032.jpg

compare

monitors004small.jpg

there were ppl talking about SIDE temple regrowth, close to the ear, you can see that i have that. the side of my temples has grown in quite a bit.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dietcola your hair looks great you look better without the hat, ithink that you get 1 more point without the hat but we have to check with taug first