Dietcola's Story - (UPDATE PICS APRIL 25 PAGE 12)

RaginDemon

Reaction score
be consistent with the treatment and good thing shall come, GL to all of us!

RaginDemon

Reaction score
He hasn't posted here for a long time.

PersonGuy

Established Member
Reaction score
Right now he's scaling Boob mountain on his way to the Vagina caverns.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
PersonGuy said:
Right now he's scaling Boob mountain on his way to the Vagina caverns.
lol

pologuy514

Established Member
Reaction score
No doubt . . he definitely had a good technique going on w/ his success.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
he probabily has too much hair to take care of so he is too busy to drop by here.

joseph49853

Experienced Member
Reaction score
dietcola said:
nope you were definately not. i'm suprised you see no regrowth though, to me it's plain to see. i didn't see my ex for 2 months and it's the first thing she noticed. same with my friends and parents. i think the reason they noticed is because my hairline isn't faint like it used to be.

anyways, the only reason my results are of any interest is because i've only used two cans of foam to get here. which took 3 months. good things are happening, be sure to check back in a month and hopefully i'll have some better pics to give you hope. we can regrow our temples.

I've taken a few hits about my needling. Not sure if you're still needling dietcola. Someone just PMed me about my regimen, pointing me to my response in this thread. First of all, anyone would be foolish not to notice the difference. You were receding pretty badly in those before pics. But the volume, thickness, and overall health of your hair has improved as well. Really looks great

I also know what you mean about the hairline changing your appearance. People almost don't recognize you at first. And yeah, it's sort of a miraculous transformation. The temples are the hardest place to regrow hair. And it's also the hardest place to conceal hairloss. A full hairline literally takes ten years off of your appearance. I never thought I'd make such a vein observation, but a great hairline really does matter. What a shallow and callous world in which we live.

mj9

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
haunted-ballroom said:
For all we know, he could be dead.... :thumbdown2:

how come all these guys that get success just disappear? is it because they just cant even be bothered to let us know they are getting success and still alive or are they dead because of all the drugs they have been taking? maybe long term effect of finasteride is DEATH?! :dunno:

cleverusername

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm about 3 weeks into minoxidil and 11 days into fincar and I've lost quite a bit of ground from the shed. This thread is definitely inspiration to ride this out and hope things get better. Sheds suuuuuuck! :woot:

Reaction score
Very good results Diet Cola.. Like the Nazi's in WW2 I am fighting on two fronts but I hope my results with hair loss won't mirror theirs. Receding hairline is definitely my main priority - it is the most severe for me. So it's good to see your temple growth. Not sure if i'm getting sides from minoxidil though - been on it a few weeks and have had intermittant heart burn ever since.

albionlad

Reaction score
It's been 7 years since his last picture update, that's quite a long time. I just hope his hair has maintained well and he is enjoying life away from the forums