Did You Acknowledge Hairloss Right Away Or Did You Live In Denial/delusion For A While?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
I made a post on that "Rank My Photos" site; I'm currently standing at a 5.43 lmao.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not one to rate guys, but how the hell is this guy an 8? if he's an 8 i'm a goddamn 20

Also, it's all in the picture; learn how to take a good photo, from a flattering angle, with a real camera; then, make it B&W, increase contrast and detail a bit and add a bit of a flair on one side and you have yourself a nicely composed photo. Proper photo can add 2-3 points easily.

hes a 7

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
img513ef65da4d1d.jpg

I can't stop thinking of this picture, it's like it belongs on a Samaritans poster, why would anyone choose such a photo, and why would it do so well? Has he tapped into the "sad lost puppy" market?

Also either his fist is huge as a sign of masculinity, or he has the smallest head in the world. His open palm would cover his entire face, like a mask.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
img513ef65da4d1d.jpg

I can't stop thinking of this picture, it's like it belongs on a Samaritans poster, why would anyone choose such a photo, and why would it do so well? Has he tapped into the "sad lost puppy" market?

Also either his fist is huge as a sign of masculinity, or he has the smallest head in the world. His open palm would cover his entire face, like a mask.

looooooooooooooooool

hilarious man

that f*****g hand is a joke

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
thats weird man

in my experience girls let you know very clearly if they are into or not. its pretty much black or white

Well yeah of course, this was an odd one. That girl was a little bit all over the place any way, she wasn't socially retarded, but never took anything too seriously, played down most things for example. So staring at each other may have felt like something she did intentionally at the time, and maybe acknowledged it at the time, but to her it wasn't a big deal so she'd forget about it.

That was the only sense I could make of this, it's hard to explain.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
img513ef65da4d1d.jpg

It sounds like you like him.

Maybe you should ask him out?

Is he your type?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I made a post on that "Rank My Photos" site; I'm currently standing at a 5.43 lmao.

Holy sh*t, I'm almost as good looking as you, only 0.3 points behind, yet you have 500 tinder matches, and I struggle to get 20.

Did you use your tinder photos?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Holy sh*t, I'm almost as good looking as you, only 0.3 points behind, yet you have 500 tinder matches, and I struggle to get 20.

Did you use your tinder photos?

Nah the picture was just a random one I found of me. I'm going to try with a Tinder picture now.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
guys you can't trust ranking sites like those where there is both guys and girls ranking indiscriminately; guys will rank you lower than you actually are just like girls will rank other girls lower. When the trolls stroll in, they'll cause a full drop of ranks by 2-3 points and start upvoting the fringe badlooking people just to f*** with the good looking ones. It's a completely unreliable system. I'd say whatever your rank is on there you should feel comfortable adding 1-2 points to it because of this flawed ranking system.

On the one hand I want to believe you, I hate the fact my looks are at the 24th percentile.

On the other hand, I log on to the site and by and large the 9's look better than the 8's who look better than the 7's who look better than the 6's, and so on.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
img513ef65da4d1d.jpg

you are a funny f****r man

you f*****g nailed this picture

are you single?

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
On the one hand I want to believe you, I hate the fact my looks are at the 24th percentile.

On the other hand, I log on to the site and by and large the 9's look better than the 8's who look better than the 7's who look better than the 6's, and so on.

i feel for you david

you a good guy. you live a good life

its sad all this looks bullshit brings you (and everyone else) down. really is

blackg

Reaction score
img523db3bbe7da2.jpg

I can see why people would guess that she's attractive, but she gets no more than a 5 from me for being such a moron in uploading a picture like this..

Ahh.. heaven forbid!

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you are a funny f****r man

you f*****g nailed this picture

are you single?

Yes, but in limbo at the moment in a situation where I'm seeing a girl who's somewhat friends with another girl I used to see where things got messy and complicated. I'm seeing the new girl here and there, but we don't quite know what to do, or how the other one will accept of this. Me and this new girl both get the feeling she won't approve of it easily, especially if it comes out I didn't tell her first, and I'd definitely crumble under interrogation.

I highly doubt this will end well.

Ahh.. heaven forbid!

For all we know she could look like this

2016-1Pc-Scary-Ghost-Face-font-b-Scream-b-font-font-b-Mask-b-font-Creepy.jpg

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, but in limbo at the moment in a situation where I'm seeing a girl who's somewhat friends with another girl I used to see where things got messy and complicated. I'm seeing the new girl here and there, but we don't quite know what to do, or how the other one will accept of this. Me and this new girl both get the feeling she won't approve of it easily, especially if it comes out I didn't tell her first, and I'd definitely crumble under interrogation.

I highly doubt this will end well.

For all we know she could look like this

2016-1Pc-Scary-Ghost-Face-font-b-Scream-b-font-font-b-Mask-b-font-Creepy.jpg

lol that sh*t never ends well

best of luck to u mate

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm contemplating putting my pic up on that site

Damn I don't know if I can bring myself to do it

Baldhurts

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm contemplating putting my pic up on that site

Damn I don't know if I can bring myself to do it

Those rate sites are dumb as f***. All that matters is real life interaction. In real life I can show the fact that I'm 6'3.5" bare foot, athletic physique, etc etc etc. Pics don't do you justice like IRL interaction.