Did You Acknowledge Hairloss Right Away Or Did You Live In Denial/delusion For A While?

blackg

Reaction score
This is the highest ranked man on the site, he is a 9.46/10:
img521221db6ce75.jpg

These guys are all rated as 8.00/10, with more than 30 votes:
img526842c7b68df.jpg

img513ef65da4d1d.jpg

img52121d74ed6cc.jpg
Ahh sh*t... David and his men again.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
img521221db6ce75.jpg

img526842c7b68df.jpg

img513ef65da4d1d.jpg

img52121d74ed6cc.jpg
They are 7s apart from the first guy who is an 8. That darker skinned one looks really short - possibly a manlet when standing.

Why do you care about the mens ratings? Are you trying to ascertain your own ranking?

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
They are 7s apart from the first guy who is an 8. That darker skinned one looks really short - possibly a manlet when standing.

Why do you care about the mens ratings? Are you trying to ascertain your own ranking?

Yes, my pics rank between 3.50 and 5.78, but the statistics are low.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"5.62" looks about right for this dude, imo...

Actually on 2nd viewing, yeah I'm gonna go back on what I said, it's not far off at least.

A big smile and any kind of hair clearly makes a huge impression on me.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
img523db3bbe7da2.jpg

I can see why people would guess that she's attractive, but she gets no more than a 5 from me for being such a moron in uploading a picture like this.

Personality matters too sometimes.

She's so beautiful that she doesn't need to worry about whether or not the lighting is good.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Look, there's NO denying it.

When you see all of your hair go down the drain, you can only deny it so long.

Doesn't matter what length. The nightmare starts. It continues.

It goes on until there's either a cure, or death.

rclark

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How can anybody be in denial about baldness?

Listen, when I was twenty, I knew I was f*****g balding. Everybody knew.

Especially men. It's very obvious, if it's a receding hairline.

Of course, for diffuse vertex only thinners, that's a different story. People need to wake up.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
img521221db6ce75.jpg

img526842c7b68df.jpg

img513ef65da4d1d.jpg

img52121d74ed6cc.jpg

1. 8.75
2. 6.5-6.75
3. 7.5
4. 8.5

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm not one to rate guys, but how the hell is this guy an 8? if he's an 8 i'm a goddamn 20

Hair, the men with hair have much higher ratings on that site. I saw no bald man in the top-100 excluding a few people wearing hats whom I assume were bald.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know what you mean - when I was a teenager i learned quickly what the subtle glances meant. Women don't make eye contact with guys they don't like - they just don't. To them, making eye contact for longer than necessary is inviting a guy to approach, so when they are not interested their eye contact is minimal unless required (such as for work, and even then it is minimal).

You have to learn to read the cues - the subtle glances as they walk past and the microscopic changes to their smile as your eyes lock. Now some women are truly mysterious - on occasion, a few women whom i suspected had truly no interest in me ended up being quite interested - i simply did not read their behavior correctly.

There is a particular pattern of gaze that can indicate extreme interest/infatuation from a girl (and i suspect probably from men as well); if you find yourself talking to a girl and her eyes drift around your face while regularly reverting back to eye contact, she is basically inspecting you for flaws - if this goes on for a while, and especially if she is smiling, then it is basically a guarantee she is interested.

I'm quite fascinated by behavioral patterns - if you learn how to observe carefully you can get pretty close to reading someone's mind.

Just to flip the whole thing on it's head, an early experience of mine that turned into one of the more serious relationships of my life, was a girl who I kissed once (but we were both involved with other people), and for months after in our group of friends I was sure we were constantly exchanging a lot of eye contact, y'know even when other people are talking etc.

I thought it was at least very obvious I liked her, and I thought she was somewhat reciprocating this. But nope, it turns out she didn't even notice I liked her, that was a surprise, she thought it was just a kiss, and even though she liked me she said she wasn't at all trying to give that impression (and obviously I was sure she was).

This is more rare and outside of the typical sphere of what we know, but it shows how unpredictable people can be in their body language. This was practically all over the place both in representation and interpretation.

sunchyme1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just to flip the whole thing on it's head, an early experience of mine that turned into one of the more serious relationships of my life, was a girl who I kissed once (but we were both involved with other people), and for months after in our group of friends I was sure we were constantly exchanging a lot of eye contact, y'know even when other people are talking etc.

I thought it was at least very obvious I liked her, and I thought she was somewhat reciprocating this. But nope, it turns out she didn't even notice I liked her, that was a surprise, she thought it was just a kiss, and even though she liked me she said she wasn't at all trying to give that impression (and obviously I was sure she was).

This is more rare and outside of the typical sphere of what we know, but it shows how unpredictable people can be in their body language. This was practically all over the place both in representation and interpretation.

thats weird man

in my experience girls let you know very clearly if they are into or not. its pretty much black or white