Did I Go Below The Belt Or Was It Justified?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
good god man you think "very close to a norwood 3" is even in the balding category? lol, emo musician hair standards. i see norwood 2.01 tellersquill liked that post too, haha, ofc.

honestly neither you nor him have any noticeable hair loss from what i've seen. you guys border on BDD

For the guy being like 19-20 I would consider closing in a Norwood 3 to be pretty aggressive

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm gonna delete this pic soon cause I feel awkward posting his picture but there is his hair line
nw2.5 at the most. some peoples natural hairlines are like that. thats far from even balding but still worthy of checking monthly imo, IF it hasn't always been like that

THIS is a norwood 3 http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/mobi/patient-bofore-after-details.asp?PatientID=1500&DrID=263

lol damn though its amazing how high your standards for hair are. tbh i thought you were trolling when you first posted your pics up

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
nw2.5 at the most. some peoples natural hairlines are like that. thats far from even balding but still worthy of checking monthly imo, IF it hasn't always been like that

THIS is a norwood 3 http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/mobi/patient-bofore-after-details.asp?PatientID=1500&DrID=263

lol damn though its amazing how high your standards for hair are. tbh i thought you were trolling when you first posted your pics up

that dude's post transplant results look like they didn't even grow in where they drew his new hairline....

he basically transplanted himself from a NW3 to a NW2.5

molybdenum

Reaction score
.....now who wants to teach me how to have a personality? If I'm having this much trouble getting a girl to stay around with me with a relatively full head of hair I don't want to know how bad it's going to be once I hit NW4+

She probably thinks you're gay because you can't stop scoping other dude's hair.

As for your personality, try not being horribly insecure.

F2005

Established Member
Reaction score
^
That's fabulous!

Hey man, congratulations on your Raiders!! Amari Cooper is developing into an absolute stud, with a great combination of size, speed, moves, and athleticism. And Derek Carr is every bit the QB that I thought he was coming out of Fresno State. As I've told you before, I wished the Vikings would've selected him instead of Teddy Bridgewater in 2014. And Crabtree is getting in on the action in a major way too. Lastly, not sure what your signature means but I like how it relates to Vikings country.

blackg

Reaction score
Hey man, congratulations on your Raiders!! Amari Cooper is developing into an absolute stud, with a great combination of size, speed, moves, and athleticism. And Derek Carr is every bit the QB that I thought he was coming out of Fresno State. As I've told you before, I wished the Vikings would've selected him instead of Teddy Bridgewater in 2014. And Crabtree is getting in on the action in a major way too. Lastly, not sure what your signature means but I like how it relates to Vikings country.
Thanks so much for your kinds words, it's always good to hear from ya!
Yes, it's a blast to see the Raiders producing on the football field.
For years the best thing about the Silver and Black was their merchandise.
Now, they are competing! It's actually quite surreal.

I saw the Vikes beat the Cardinals. I'm glad.
I'll be watching them play on Thanksgiving.