Did I Go Below The Belt Or Was It Justified?

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Little update:

With the girl. We went on a date this week. I thought the date went decently well; I could tell she was enjoying herself and we even made out in my car (I drove her back to where her car was parked). We were suppose to go on another date this weekend but she flaked; said that she couldn't make it without giving another time to meet up. She didn't even wish me a happy birthday (it was on Friday) so it's safe to say that it is over lol. Such is life I guess, she was probably physically attracted to me but didn't see an actual relationship with me going anywhere.

Another thing:

I was at a party last night. I met some friends of my friend. They were ripping on some guy that they know because he was balding; the poor guy is like in his early 20s with a nonexistant crown and diffuse thinning. He wasn't there but they were just going through pictures they had taken of him that showed his hair loss. I stood up for the guy by saying "You guys shouldn't make fun of him, he can't control it and it's probably going to happen to all of us one day." It was funny because the one guy had some recession at his hair line (probably heading towards a Norwood 2). Only a matter of time before he finds out his fate.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Little update:

With the girl. We went on a date this week. I thought the date went decently well; I could tell she was enjoying herself and we even made out in my car (I drove her back to where her car was parked). We were suppose to go on another date this weekend but she flaked; said that she couldn't make it without giving another time to meet up. She didn't even wish me a happy birthday (it was on Friday) so it's safe to say that it is over lol. Such is life I guess, she was probably physically attracted to me but didn't see an actual relationship with me going anywhere.

Another thing:

I was at a party last night. I met some friends of my friend. They were ripping on some guy that they know because he was balding; the poor guy is like in his early 20s with a nonexistant crown and diffuse thinning. He wasn't there but they were just going through pictures they had taken of him that showed his hair loss. I stood up for the guy by saying "You guys shouldn't make fun of him, he can't control it and it's probably going to happen to all of us one day." It was funny because the one guy had some recession at his hair line (probably heading towards a Norwood 2). Only a matter of time before he finds out his fate.

sorry about the girl...my opinion? shes probably juggling more than one man and probably had another shes more interested in...both men and women do this at times. its called dating lol..try not to make it obsessively about your hair. it sounds like its not that noticeable yet.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
sorry about the girl...my opinion? shes probably juggling more than one man and probably had another shes more interested in...both men and women do this at times. its called dating lol..try not to make it obsessively about your hair. it sounds like its not that noticeable yet.

Oh yeah I don't blame my hair for her flaking, I honestly just think we didn't have that much in common and like you said she probably has some Chad Thundercock lined up.

Folliman

Established Member
Reaction score
Another thing:

What did they say after that?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There was actually kind of an awkward silence followed by "Yeah" and a topic change lol.
and these are artsy hipster types? LOL. and i was thinkking of an artistic major LOL. the art types i saw at school seemed to be f*****g douches, this helps confirm that. also good looking so that wud suck, being bald around those good looking guys

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
and these are artsy hipster types? LOL. and i was thinkking of an artistic major LOL. the art types i saw at school seemed to be f*****g douches, this helps confirm that. also good looking so that wud suck, being bald around those good looking guys

Nah this was a different kind of "scene," these guys were kind of jocky so to speak. I actually felt really awkward at this party because it was borderline a frat party and here I was in a pair of girl jeans and Doctor Martens lmao. They were actually kind of assholes overall. They were dropping the n-word and "f*ggot" every other word so I don't think I should take them too seriously.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Nah this was a different kind of "scene," these guys were kind of jocky so to speak. I actually felt really awkward at this party because it was borderline a frat party and here I was in a pair of girl jeans and Doctor Martens lmao. They were actually kind of assholes overall. They were dropping the n-word and "f*ggot" every other word so I don't think I should take them too seriously.
good you half dashed my art major hopes lol. maybe digital art is still safe from hot people anyways. i see though.

about the OP though idk, i think you were in the wrong there yet completely understandable. i hate jock douches too but he did make fun of you for something within your control, versus what you made fun of him for

although he was bigger and stronger so like shookwun said it was the only way you could really get back at him.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
you should really be careful next time though lol. even i'm not afraid to fight scrawny long haired pink floyd listening emo/hipsters haha, just imagine a jock

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm going to have to go with not justified. He made fun of your clothes (who cares). You go for his hairloss. That's not cool.

He called him a reject from a boy band--a complete stranger? thats pretty emasculating to do in front of two girls he's talking to.
It would have been great if he found something else to say but he had to say something and you have seconds in situation like that..thats hard.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He called him a reject from a boy band--a complete stranger? thats pretty emasculating to do in front of two girls he's talking to.
It would have been great if he found something else to say but he had to say something and you have seconds in situation like that..thats hard.
he called him a low quality version of the look he seems to be going for (long haired sensitive musician thing). the most insulting parts are doing it in front of the girls he is trying to get with and the low quality part

if it weren't for doing it in front of the girls i wouldn't say its justified, and even then its unequal cuz all he has to do is cut his hair and there goes the insult. the balding jock can't do that

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
he called him a low quality version of the look he seems to be going for (long haired sensitive musician thing). the most insulting parts are doing it in front of the girls he is trying to get with and the low quality part

if it weren't for doing it in front of the girls i wouldn't say its justified, and even then its unequal cuz all he has to do is cut his hair and there goes the insult. the balding jock can't do that

anyone who comes up to a guy they don't know who is talking to girls and the first thing to a stranger is an insult lol there is no below the belt--he was looking for a fight--he got one.

who goes up to someone they don't know from a hole in the wall and says something like that?

its like a bad 80s teen movie.

was his name Biff?

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
anyone who comes up to a guy they don't know who is talking to girls and the first thing to a stranger is an insult lol there is no below the belt--he was looking for a fight--he got one.

who goes up to someone they don't know from a hole in the wall and says something like that?

its like a bad 80s teen movie.

was his name Biff?
i agree. the cockblock aspect makes people go primal rage mode. take someones food or take someone's sex, either way you are taking one of the 2 most important things and they will get animalistic.

thats why i said the doing when he is talking to girls part is the worst

blackg

Reaction score
you should really be careful next time though lol. even i'm not afraid to fight scrawny long haired pink floyd listening emo/hipsters haha, just imagine a jock
Haha... Pink Floyd? Come on, dude!

blackg

Reaction score
I like you, hairblues. So, you're from Jersey?
I reckon you would fit in real well down here.

davesmith420

My Regimen
Reaction score
Little update:

Another thing:

Girl I went on a date with posted a "couple-like" picture of herself with some guy today. Guy is younger than me and rocking what looks very close to a Norwood 3 (he also makes me look like a body builder and I'm 5'8 145 lol). Maybe this is my karma from the Bald Gods for ripping on that guy at the party.

.....now who wants to teach me how to have a personality? If I'm having this much trouble getting a girl to stay around with me with a relatively full head of hair I don't want to know how bad it's going to be once I hit NW4+

Last edited:

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
good god man you think "very close to a norwood 3" is even in the balding category? lol, emo musician hair standards. i see norwood 2.01 tellersquill liked that post too, haha, ofc.

honestly neither you nor him have any noticeable hair loss from what i've seen. you guys border on BDD