Dht - Continuously Responsible For Mental Health And Fat Burning

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
I think hairloss is genetic susceptibility plus environment.
If you can avoid stress hormones or psychological stress you won't suffer DHT causing TGF-1 fibrosis in the scalp

If you are predisposed to going bald young but still want to keep your hair for longer the only option we have is to take finasteride. Nobody wants to lower their dht and I agree that for sure there will be some adverse effects from doing it in the long term but for some of us the pros outweigh the potential cons so we take it. What you are saying and other hippe nonsensene might work for older guys with less hair follicle sensitivity to androgens but guys here who start balding at 20 will not see any changes by "reducing stress hormones" or any other natural treatments.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are predisposed to going bald young but still want to keep your hair for longer the only option we have is to take finasteride. Nobody wants to lower their dht and I agree that for sure there will be some adverse effects from doing it in the long term but for some of us the pros outweigh the potential cons so we take it. What you are saying and other hippe nonsensene might work for older guys with less hair follicle sensitivity to androgens but guys here who start balding at 20 will not see any changes by "reducing stress hormones" or any other natural treatments.
"follicle sensitivity" you realize that concept has never been proven by any evidence

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
It's not even hippy standards to realize stress speeds up balding; I'm guessing most people here have normally high stress levels all the time so don't realize what it's like to be relaxed

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Studies have shown an increase in AR in the hair follicles of balding men
Well I never argued that DHT played a role in baldness.

"The androgen receptor gene StuI restriction site was found in all but one (98.1%) of the 54 young bald men (p = 0.0005) and in 92.3% of older balding men (p = 0.000004) but in only 76.6% of nonbald men"
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11231320
76 is still above 50% and that amount was in non-bald men.

The mechanism by which the androgen receptor triggers dermal papilla permanent senescence is not known but may involve IL6, TGFB-1 and oxidative stress. - wikipedia
I have mentioned before I thought stress and TGF-B1 was causal in hairloss. Aka the DHT is causing fibrosis around the hair follicle.

I might read more about it. I never argued DHT wasn't in men's scalps, I'm saying systemic inhibition of its creation is unhealthy and DHT is a downstream cause of Androgenetic Alopecia.