Dht - Continuously Responsible For Mental Health And Fat Burning

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think hairloss is genetic susceptibility plus environment.
If you can avoid stress hormones or psychological stress you won't suffer DHT causing TGF-1 fibrosis in the scalp

So if DHT is just a minor factor in the big picture of hair loss then explain the hundreds upon thousands of complete regrowth transformations where individuals go from the brink of thinning to having their complete juvenile hairline and hair density.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
So if DHT is just a minor factor in the big picture of hair loss then explain the hundreds upon thousands of complete regrowth transformations where individuals go from the brink of thinning to having their complete juvenile hairline and hair density.
And they did that with just finasteride? As I understand it's optimistic to assume finasteride will completely stop it

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
And they did that with just finasteride? As I understand it's optimistic to assume finasteride will completely stop it

What?

And you spend all your time on hair loss forums. There are hundreds of results with photos of people who just used finasteride or dutasteride.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
What?

And you spend all your time on hair loss forums. There are hundreds of results with photos of people who just used finasteride or dutasteride.
lol all my time. This is my first time back in like 6 months.
"Hundreds" all I know is people stopping hair loss, most people have mediocre growth with finasteride

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
lol all my time. This is my first time back in like 6 months.
"Hundreds" all I know is people stopping hair loss, most people have mediocre growth with finasteride

No. Out of the millions who take finasteride, it's an extremely tiny percentage who actually post on hair forums. Most guys get solid regrowth.

So, what is your solution to hair loss? Just go bald because it;s your genes :D

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
No. Out of the millions who take finasteride, it's an extremely tiny percentage who actually post on hair forums. Most guys get solid regrowth.

So, what is your solution to hair loss? Just go bald because it;s your genes :D
"millions" I think this is a made up number. Solid regrowth I also don;t see thi
Mate I think you're actually dumb. If you want to throw away a hormone with a role in the body go ahead. Making dumb assertions isn't useful

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"millions" I think this is a made up number. Solid regrowth I also don;t see thi
Mate I think you're actually dumb. If you want to throw away a hormone with a role in the body go ahead. Making dumb assertions isn't useful

So, just go bald it is. :)
It's ok, mate. You'll look just like Jason Statham.
Or, maybe you are ethnick? In which case, the Rock is the sexiest dude alive, my man.

Global population is around 7.7 billion. You realize a few million is like a penny in the bucket right, unless you lack an awareness of the truly staggering number of people there are inhabiting this little Earth of ours :cool:

Population of India alone is around 1.4 billion. I believe Cipla produces Finasteride over there and it's so cheap a 30 day supply is like 6 dollars. Within India alone, I'd imagine there's a few million men on finasteride or dutasteride. In South Korea, there are a few million on Dutasteride for sure, especially since having youthful, dense hair is a big deal over there in conjunction with skin.

Yeah dude, there are EASILY millions on Finasteride globally, to say nothing of people on Dutasteride, because in countries like South Korea, dutasteride is actually the prevailing and offically prescribed hair loss med.

But I'm the dumb one right, and not the person who thinks millions is a lot within a global perspective.:D

Also, I didn't even touch on the European and American markets. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This is nonsense. You can’t take isolated biochemical pathway changes found on rats and extrapolate that to side effects of a pill on humans. It doesn’t work like that.

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

40% get regrowth actually

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is nonsense. You can’t take isolated biochemical pathway changes found on rats and extrapolate that to side effects of a pill on humans. It doesn’t work like that.
Yes, because they can f*** people's hormones up then kill them and take apart their brains...
You inbred piece of sh*t

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes, because they can f*** people's hormones up then kill them and take apart their brains...
You inbred piece of sh*t

Now we see this guy's true colors. Probably a roiding norwoodcel who can't help rage on the keyboard when people respond with sensible claims. :)

This is his masculinity I guess lol

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Now we see this guy's true colors. Probably a roiding norwoodcel who can't help rage on the keyboard when people respond with sensible claims. :)

This is his masculinity I guess lol
You have a picture of a 17yr old girl as your avi, buddy. Pedo much?
Please take finasteride I assure you it is very good for your health

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have a picture of a 17yr old girl as your avi, buddy. Pedo much?
Please take finasteride I assure you it is very good for your health

In that photo she was the same age that I am now. LOL.

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You inbred piece of sh*t

Or you do clinical studies for systemic effects on things like sexual dysfunction... oh wait we have that data and it doesn’t correlate to these extrapolated claims.

Arrade

My Regimen
Reaction score
Or you do clinical studies for systemic effects on things like sexual dysfunction... oh wait we have that data and it doesn’t correlate to these extrapolated claims.
I am changed. I fully support the only clinical way of stopping hairloss. finasteride was god's gift to men, and all side effects are placebo.
Thank you @Tommybommy1363 and @layabout

layabout

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You don't need to support it. You just need to recognize that it's not evil, and that it won't destroy your "masculinity" :)

Tommybommy1363

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am changed. I fully support the only clinical way of stopping hairloss. finasteride was god's gift to men, and all side effects are placebo.
Thank you @Tommybommy1363 and @layabout

They aren’t all placebo, but it’s a reasonable risk unlike what many fear mongers claim. If you don’t care about your hair then feel free to go bald, but if you do I don’t see why you wouldn’t atleast try it