Detumescence Therapy of Human Scalp for Natural Hair Regrowth

uncomfortable man

Reaction score
You guys probably don't even have significant hair loss to begin with jeezusss! If any lil bit will help then you must not have lost much, but for an nw5 they have ALOT more to gain than whatever marginal hocus pocus crap half the guys here offer up as solutions to hair loss could ever yield. Again SMH, because it just goes to show how in the dark and led by old wives tales you lemmings actually are! Now excuse me while I go masterbate with my hat on extra tight!

ganonford

Established Member
Reaction score
What do you have to lose? Money, time, dignity and maybe your sanity.

Did you even read what I wrote?

Why?, I don't think everyone should just jump straight into "experimental" treatments. But what about someone like me?, I already tried everything there is, so what do I lose?, time?, I lost all the time and hair I had years before. Money?, this treatments are cheap as hell, and I don't think we're making rich any obscure and shady company. Health?, if this could be dangerous I would not be doing it. Will I be dissapointed when, as you said, reallity catch up with me?, yeah well, I don't care about that.

Forget it. I just can't talk with you anymore.

DesperateOne

Banned
Reaction score
You don't care about that now, but you will once you reach that point, you'll look back on all your wasted resources and you'll realise that there's no coming back. You should all get now that I care so much about this "there's no harm in trying" philosophy about obscure treatments is because I've taken that path before, search FredtheBelgian and read my evolution on the Immortal Hair forum, you'll understand.

Here we go again showing off his pathetic date he joined forums and how many posts he has. I suppose it does make him feel better at night. Also, your stupid hair transplant you're planning on 2014 won't do crap, keep dreaming, you're waisting your money.

K

karankaran

It is simple - if some people want to try this, they have no reasons to hold back , and if some people feel it is not going to work, they are entitled to their opinion...

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
They have reasons to hold back, not wasting their money (paying for a derma roller), not wasting their time, not possibly scarring their scalp, not feeling like an idiot who has been fooled afterwards.
Massaging consumes neither time (as it can be done during other activities such as watching TV) nor money. And I'd rather feel stupid afterwards and say that I have at least tried, instead of being a whiny little b**ch that gave up from the beginning.

And as sociologist Pierre Bourdieu would say, not everyone is entitled to an opinion, and certainly not forum newbies
While I always thought that the Belgians' reputation for being arrogant is mostly wrong, you are the perfect example of purest arrogance.

S Foote.

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Massaging consumes neither time (as it can be done during other activities such as watching TV) nor money. And I'd rather feel stupid afterwards and say that I have at least tried, instead of being a whiny little b**ch that gave up from the beginning

I agree, massage is one of the important things to help maintain existing hair and reverse male pattern baldness, and it costs nothing. This will also help to break down the fibrosis that restricts the re-enlargement of follicles, that other treatments aim to do.

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Fred, you are reliably taking care of making the biggest idiot on these forums out of yourself.
First you say that newbies are not entitled to their own opnion, which is arrogant enough by itself. Now somebody who registered here 10 years ago, and is thus registered three times as long as you, shows up and does not share your opinion - and hey, apparently his opinion isnt valid too and "nonsense".
You are the biggest joke on these forums. If they are doomed, just leave them, instead of spamming comments not related to any outcome whatsoever. We've explained to you a couple of times by now that it's our own choice if we want to spend our time trying to battle male pattern baldness, or if we wanna take your way of whining.

Additionally, you are completely immune to logical reasoning, as demonstrated by the various minoxidil threads or your refusal to actually read any study (but then again, you claim to "trust in science"). It has been proven that friction can cause hair growth; and guess what, friciton can be caused by vigorous massage. But hey, if someone is registered as long as Fred, he doesn't need arguments, he's just automatically right all the time!!1 Oh wait, apparently people registered way longer than Fred are also wrong... doesnt make much sense, but what do I know, since I'm only registered for a couple of months now.

@Helios: Just google "belgians arrogant". I guess the reputation kinda "spilled over" from the Dutch and French, who also have that reputation. I know a few Dutch, Belgians and French, and I personally cannot confirm this reputation - except for the French. Almost all the French I know are actually very elitist, but the Dutch and Belgians that I know totally aren't (well, except for Fred and one girl from Leuven).

bushbush

Established Member
Reaction score
We are here to discuss hair loss, not take jabs at each other for nationality.

closetmetrosexual

Established Member
Reaction score
ive been a lurker on the forums for a long time, i had no intention on posting anything because of all the know it alls who have no open mind and are only interested in scientific proof of treatments and what not, you people piss me off,

i have been doing a rather hard pressure massage every second day for 15 minutes for the last 4 months and i can tell you for a fact it is regrowing my hair! nearly all of my veluos hair on my shiny skin scalp have turned into dark hairs and are slowly growing,
and it feels amazing to look into the mirror now and see myself looking younger everyday, ive had the tears of joy flowing a couple of times.

i just use my hands before i have a shower - 5 minutes running my fingers from front to back of my head applying alot of pressure on my finger tips,
5 minutes applying pressure moving my scalp around loosening it up,
and 5 minutes applying pressure with my palms doing circles on my head
this leaves my scalp rather sore and have had to stop for a week a couple of times

it works i dont care if if the trolls on here say otherwise im only posting for the lurkers and people who will actually be open minded and give it a go and wish the best of luck to you guys :)

Thanks for sharing this.

I'm going to start massages myself now.
Bought a massager thing off of Amazon.

odalbak

Established Member
Reaction score
Almost all the French I know are actually very elitist, but the Dutch and Belgians that I know totally aren't (well, except for Fred and one girl from Leuven).

Haha it's a joy to be elitist and arrogant!

DesperateOne

Banned
Reaction score
Haha, Fred gaining 5k new hairs with his transplant, he wishes. He has accumulated enough bad karma in these forums to lose every one of the hairs being transplanted by shock loss or some freak accident. Remember Fred... As above, so below... As within... So without.

LayZ

Reaction score
Manual compressive massage therapy and hard compressive wraps with or without 'chip pads' has been used for decades to treat lymphodema patients. It's used to move the pooling lymph from areas as well reverse terrible hardening fibrosis in the skin. It's quite effective.

Whether it'll work as desired in the scalp, I dunno.

As for me, I started doing it around Oct 1, I'm not expecting to regrow any hair - just looking to improve the overall condition of my scalp, which is poor.

Some remarks:

Vigorous massage was painful and could only be done once a day week 1. Scalp was sore pretty much all the time.
I keep a clean scalp using a cleansing conditioner yet was amazed at the crap that came off/outta my dome. Looked like grains of salt, some yellow, all hard. That's pretty much stopped.
Week 2 doing it twice a day. Skin looks and feels better already. More elastic - felt like a drum skin on the vertex and behind my ears at the hairline - now moves some and moves easy.

I'm pleased with the result as is and plan to continue. Scalp feels good and the process is relaxing.

Just did it as a goof and I'm glad I did.

Thanks to those that brought it to my attention. :)

DesperateOne

Banned
Reaction score
I'll create a topic where people will be able to follow my progress after the hair transplant. You know, with actual before/after pictures.

Look, I know you're angry because you're going bald and you hope someone is going to save you here with some study about wounding they copied/pasted from Pubmed, but it won't happen.

Bad karma when I'm the only one giving some warning for the newbies? Tell me, what are you doing to genuinely help other hair loss sufferers?

Fred lol, you keep telling yourself that and you might believe it. Just stop being a text book example of the typical Belgian, it's actually kinda sick.

Just think about it for a second, it's not really that hard to understand, or maybe it is for you, I don't know anymore. Forums have this thing called "sections", where they divide the forum into more specialized topics. I do apologize for not making a colorful drawing for you as I am on the phone at them moment, but I might in the near future. These sections are meant for members to discuss the topic at hand and should not pollute the thread with other topics that meant to be placed somewhere else.

For example, there is a section called "New Research", since these words seem to be too abstract for you, let's call him our friend Bob the
Beaver. Now, there is another section called "Antiandrogens" we will call him Tom the gator. Now the thing is that Bob doesn't like playing with Tom, they are simply not meant to get along. This is why they have their own little house of their own. I hope this makes sense now Fred, I am truly sorry I can't add a color picture.

benjt

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Bad karma when I'm the only one giving some warning for the newbies? Tell me, what are you doing to genuinely help other hair loss sufferers?
You call holding back information from newbies on purpose "helping"? Everything okay in your head?

Also, would you please reply to the basic question that I asked you multiple times in minoxidil threads instead of still ignoring it? Did you not say you "trust in science", or do you only trust in science which confirms your personal opinion (just like with the "registration date" thingy)?

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
If you do not like reading topics containing new research and study leave the new research and study area please. No one wants to see people gripe. Either be constructive or dont post, what you are doing is called trolling and Im very close to reporting you(very lucky im not a mod here, I would have considered banned you guys on the forums I mod for.

talmoode

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I just don't understand how some people wish bad luck on others....what goes around comes around...

TNTS

Reaction score
fred, i have read a few posts of you from immortal hair and i know you have spent a fortune on supplements without any effect. So i can understand you pessimism. I spent a fortune also on supplements and most of them are in the garbage now. I really wish you luck with your hair transplant.
I think some treatments, like this one in this thread, could help a lot, but mostly on people with some hair on their head. If they are completly bald, things are difficult.
I am a Norwood 3v and i have some bald spots on my head, that used to be shiny. They are not shiny any more and i feel my scalp very flexible. No sebum at all.
That's all. If this could help for some kind of regrowth, nobody knows, but definitely is something that give us a sign that maybe this could help.
Nothing more and nothing less.

Helios

Reaction score
Problem is that in your quest to warn the people that everything is useless, you are in a way trying to take people's hope they find something. While i fully understand that you are frustrated about your hairloss, like many other people on this forum. It's still impossible that you tried absolutely everything, something might come up and that won't happen if everyone would react as you with every new technique that pops up.

Agahi

Established Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't care if people said things don't work when they actually contribute by trying it themselves and reporting results. Saying everyone who reports some good signs is either a liar or delusional is not constructive unless you have some examples for back up.