My Regimen
Reaction score
5feet7 ugly ethnic
giphy.gif

couldntthinkofaname

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
not gonna lie if youre balding so early there is little to no point in taking dht supressing drugs..in my experience they dont really work in those cases

just relax and if it gets to worse get a hairsystem (which is quite expensive so keep focusing in school)

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
not gonna lie if youre balding so early there is little to no point in taking dht supressing drugs..in my experience they dont really work in those cases

just relax and if it gets to worse get a hairsystem (which is quite expensive so keep focusing in school)
Doesn't matter. He's a balding manlet ethniccel. Tour is over before it began.

blackg

Reaction score
A reason could be, that you are needy as f*** and act like a cry baby. As I said, get your sh*t together. Girls can smell self-consciousness a mile off. I mean you wrote that you cry several times a day because of your look. Which girl in the world finds this attractive?
Why are you being such an a**h**? I think you can relate to how this guy is feeling but you are too damn proud to admit it.

Support him.

blackg

Reaction score
Wtf, its not that they chose for their child to be like that. Respect to that guy, his life is nothing compared to ours, zillion times worse than hours, and yet he is zillion times happier than us first world problems c*nts.
These limbless folks get my sympathy. But that's the thing; they get sympathy from society.
Not the bald man.

snooze

Reaction score
These limbless folks get my sympathy. But that's the thing; they get sympathy from society.
Not the bald man.

But lets be honest, limbless and bald is not the same. Im not on the verge of suicide, but I am very very depressed about my sudden balding, where I dropped few Norwoods in a month, and I am 29, but despite that I still do acknowledge that its not remotely close to being limbless. And I do think bald people should get more sympathy in the society in general, dont get me wrong :)

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe you should calm down and watch a video like this one:

Crying like a baby and talking about suicide, because you think you are ugly. Lel... Mabybe you should work on yourself and your mindset but that's way harder than suicide...
Maybe it's a high level of self projection, but I still think that if he went bald that would REALLY crush him...

yurguardianangel

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, I turn 17 in 2 weeks. My hairloss is not that bad but I went from NW0 with density to NW1 with diffuse thinning across the whole scalp in the course of 3-4 weeks. I have tried dutasteride and minoxidil and my only options left are RU58841 as well as topical bicalutamide. Ever since I was a little kid in kindergarten the girls would make comments on my height or say I have big nose. Throughout elementary and high school I was treated very nicely by guys but girls would always make fun of my appearance. Throughout high school (I'm currently in 11th grade) I had 2 crushes. Both of the girls I would talk rarely to, but I noticed that they would pull themselves away from me as If I was a danger. I learned about the incel community and how everything is about looks, race, money/status. I quickly realized why I was always hated by girls, but liked by guys! I basically have every bad feature in the face except for my eyebrows and hair (which I'm losing now). My mom will always make fun of my hair loss whenever she gets in a fight with my dad. She will say stuff like "you will never get a girl, baldie." I am a straight A student and don't do any crimes. I always hide in the bathroom and cry begging god for me to stop losing my hair. When my dad found my spironolactone pills he threw them away and said "If I'm bald, then you will be too." My face isn't average or slightly below-looking either. When people see me and when I look in the mirror its almost as if I see a cancer patient that got in a car accident. Whenever I walk past a mirror I see myself and I cry. For the past few days this is my schedule:

Wake up at 6:00am
Cry in the shower for being ugly *** of crap
Go to school at 7:00am
Cry in the bathroom at lunch for balding 12:00pm
Come Home at 2:00pm
Take melatonin to fall asleep
Wake Up and take melatonin to fall asleep again
Do my homework 2:00am

I quit D2 soccer and the gym because of hair loss. What are my options for suicide. I am not a troll I am severely depressed my parents keep on putting me on antidepressants, I hate living and going through this stuff everyday. I would do anything to be average or slightly below average looking and not balding. What are methods for suicide please help me I want to stop suffering.

Your MUCH younger than me, and you could easily get a hair transplant.
f*** meds unless you want testicle pain and other horrible side effects.

Plus you could trim it down for a buzzcut look.

Plus you got your whole life ahead of you, quit worrying about girls at your age.

My norwood 7 extreme hairloss DOES make me depressed too, when not wearing my hair system.
But not to the point of suicide.
My other issues like my chronic nerve pain,vestibular migraines,shoulder that dislocates/subluxes often and severe IBS can do.

And what antidepressants are you on?
Been on them myself such as zoloft,sertaline,pregablin.
Currently not on meds but trying amitripyline soon.
I had too many horrible side effects when I been on meds so not keen on them.

What I do when I'm very depressed, I excersise my *** off with music on,even if it's mostly round the house.
Then feel 'better' after it, then
If I'm too ill with vertigo/weakness to do that I just sleep it off.

Oh and your probably not as ugly as you say.
If depressed as f*** at the time I won't be able to look myself in the mirror without my hair system,a cap or beanie on.
As I too look ugly being norwood 7.
But if worked a sweat out excersing my *** off and then for a few hours I won't care how I look.
And I'm mostly in guys too(mostly gay).
Not many guys like cueball bald guys and don't want an old guy as a bf. Would be ok if I liked women as less women care about it.

Best advice for you is go to the gym and wear a cap if needed there.
Or just buzz it down short,hair transplant or hair system.

Def don't consider suicide just over hairloss.

I only sometimes feel that way as I got many chronic health issues that don't get resolved.
Had some of them over 10 years.
And can disable me to my bedroom for days sometimes, especially the vestibular migraines.

Derminator

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You seem very much at peace with your own sexuality. You mention "almost gay" or "bi but much prefer guys" in about 80% of your posts. You also list it together with other amazing human traits like "slim", "pale af" and "no muscles".

Maybe it's time to accept yourself for who you are and move from there?​

blackg

Reaction score
You seem very much at peace with your own sexuality. You mention "almost gay" or "bi but much prefer guys" in about 80% of your posts. You also list it together with other amazing human traits like "slim", "pale af" and "no muscles".

Maybe it's time to accept yourself for who you are and move from there?​
Stop with the homophobia. We must accept our gay brothers with open arms and open hearts. Open yourself to homosexuality.

Last edited:

snooze

Reaction score
My honest view on it.

I been norwood 7 for the last few years, I look like ugly sh*t slick cueball egghead shiny bald and tried with it clippers no guard or wet shaved. My looks went down the toilet when my hairline went completely.

I'm slim, pale af, no muscles and almost gay.
I literally look I got cancer with no hair at all.

I started loosing my hair at age 19, now 35.
It did bother me somewhat but had a buzzed head for decades when I had a hairline and stubble on the top which looks fine.
However got extremely bored of no style and in the last few years there's no hairline or stubble on the top being a norwood 7. And extremely jealous of people around my age with good hair.
And tired of ZERO compliments from everyone.

That's when I looked into hair systems.

Currently very happy with my hair system and the exact style I wanted too.

Oh and unless your as bald as me.
You could easily sport a buzzed head look.

Or try a hair system.

I was looking into hair systems as well, but not sure yet how comfortable Id feel with it... I am still waiting to see if I will get any regrowth from the hair that I lost, I nearly went from NW2 to NW6 in a month and a half, and it was a real shock, especially because I went through two FUE transplants, which means also that I cant have my hair buzzed short either. Ill wait few more months (and I started finasteride as well a month ago) to see if I will get any regrowth of hair that I lost for whatever happened to me (medications, stress, alopecia areata, dont know anymore), if not I will just buzz it and get an SMP probably. Its not ideal, but its life, Im a bit muscular as well and of Southern European origin, so I hope I can pull it off. And Im gay as well, not that it helps. :D

Derminator

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop with the homophobia. We must except our gay brothers with open arms and open hearts. Open yourself to homosexuality.

Uhh what? I think you misread my post. I'm telling the guy to accept his sexuality instead of listing it with other bad traits and saying stuff like "i'm almost gay" which clearly implies he doesn't want to be. I used sarcasm in my post but I figured it was obvious.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Omg are you damn serious? Wtf is wrong with you? Grow up, this guy needs help and support, @DHTcel please DM me, and iam sorry that you had to deal with baldness at a younger age, I was the same for years, but trust me this will pass, you are young and the future is ahead of you, you have to know that you are valuable and loved no matter what, the last thing you wanna do is to compare yourself to others, you have so many options and treatments ahead of you, smile.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Omg are you damn serious? Wtf is wrong with you? Grow up, this guy needs help and support, @DHTcel please DM me, and iam sorry that you had to deal with baldness at a younger age, I was the same for years, but trust me this will pass, you are young and the future is ahead of you, you have to know that you are valuable and loved no matter what, the last thing you wanna do is to compare yourself to others, you have so many options and treatments ahead of you, smile.
No i won't grow up and yes i am serious. What's wrong in today's society is everyone is weak and easily offended. If he takes his life because of hair loss he's a sucker and nothing more. Plenty of guys went bald 100 years ago at his age and they didn't take their life. I suggest u grow up because the world is a cold and dark place and the sooner u realize that the better off u will be.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No i won't grow up and yes i am serious. What's wrong in today's society is everyone is weak and easily offended. If he takes his life because of hair loss he's a sucker and nothing more. Plenty of guys went bald 100 years ago at his age and they didn't take their life. I suggest u grow up because the world is a cold and dark place and the sooner u realize that the better off u will be.
There is enough darkness out there, this guy had an abusive family and he is on this forum for support, we are older and more experienced so we have to provide that,the last thing we want around here are people like you