Dealing With Suicidal Thoughts As A Very Ugly Guy

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, I turn 17 in 2 weeks. My hairloss is not that bad but I went from NW0 with density to NW1 with diffuse thinning across the whole scalp in the course of 3-4 weeks. I have tried dutasteride and minoxidil and my only options left are RU58841 as well as topical bicalutamide. Ever since I was a little kid in kindergarten the girls would make comments on my height or say I have big nose. Throughout elementary and high school I was treated very nicely by guys but girls would always make fun of my appearance. Throughout high school (I'm currently in 11th grade) I had 2 crushes. Both of the girls I would talk rarely to, but I noticed that they would pull themselves away from me as If I was a danger. I learned about the incel community and how everything is about looks, race, money/status. I quickly realized why I was always hated by girls, but liked by guys! I basically have every bad feature in the face except for my eyebrows and hair (which I'm losing now). My mom will always make fun of my hair loss whenever she gets in a fight with my dad. She will say stuff like "you will never get a girl, baldie." I am a straight A student and don't do any crimes. I always hide in the bathroom and cry begging god for me to stop losing my hair. When my dad found my spironolactone pills he threw them away and said "If I'm bald, then you will be too." My face isn't average or slightly below-looking either. When people see me and when I look in the mirror its almost as if I see a cancer patient that got in a car accident. Whenever I walk past a mirror I see myself and I cry. For the past few days this is my schedule:

Wake up at 6:00am
Cry in the shower for being ugly *** of crap
Go to school at 7:00am
Cry in the bathroom at lunch for balding 12:00pm
Come Home at 2:00pm
Take melatonin to fall asleep
Wake Up and take melatonin to fall asleep again
Do my homework 2:00am

I quit D2 soccer and the gym because of hair loss. What are my options for suicide. I am not a troll I am severely depressed my parents keep on putting me on antidepressants, I hate living and going through this stuff everyday. I would do anything to be average or slightly below average looking and not balding. What are methods for suicide please help me I want to stop suffering.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
giphy.gif

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
What the f*** kind of reply is this? This guy needs out support, so don't mock him.

I hope you're doing okay @DHTcel but I can't advise you to take your own life.
I don't have any answers for you but I know that suicide is not an option.
Sorry but that daily schedule got me laughing so hard i almost peed my pants.

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, I turn 17 in 2 weeks. My hairloss is not that bad but I went from NW0 with density to NW1 with diffuse thinning across the whole scalp in the course of 3-4 weeks. I have tried dutasteride and minoxidil and my only options left are RU58841 as well as topical bicalutamide. Ever since I was a little kid in kindergarten the girls would make comments on my height or say I have big nose. Throughout elementary and high school I was treated very nicely by guys but girls would always make fun of my appearance. Throughout high school (I'm currently in 11th grade) I had 2 crushes. Both of the girls I would talk rarely to, but I noticed that they would pull themselves away from me as If I was a danger. I learned about the incel community and how everything is about looks, race, money/status. I quickly realized why I was always hated by girls, but liked by guys! I basically have every bad feature in the face except for my eyebrows and hair (which I'm losing now). My mom will always make fun of my hair loss whenever she gets in a fight with my dad. She will say stuff like "you will never get a girl, baldie." I am a straight A student and don't do any crimes. I always hide in the bathroom and cry begging god for me to stop losing my hair. When my dad found my spironolactone pills he threw them away and said "If I'm bald, then you will be too." My face isn't average or slightly below-looking either. When people see me and when I look in the mirror its almost as if I see a cancer patient that got in a car accident. Whenever I walk past a mirror I see myself and I cry. For the past few days this is my schedule:

I quit D2 soccer and the gym because of hair loss. What are my options for suicide. I am not a troll I am severely depressed my parents keep on putting me on antidepressants, I hate living and going through this stuff everyday. I would do anything to be average or slightly below average looking and not balding. What are methods for suicide please help me I want to stop suffering.

For how long have you tried Dustaride and Minoxidil? Because you should atleast wait a couple of months before expecting results. Also it seems like you have a quite abusive family. Do you have anyone to talk to, like a school counselor or a therapist? You should also keep exercising since that helps alot with fighting depression. And you could always wear a hairsystem until something better comes out. It is atleast better than killing your self.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
For how long have you tried Dustaride and Minoxidil? Because you should atleast wait a couple of months before expecting results. Also it seems like you have a quite abusive family. Do you have anyone to talk to, like a school counselor or a therapist? You should also keep exercising since that helps alot with fighting depression. And you could always wear a hairsystem until something better comes out. It is atleast better than killing your self.
For the time frame that I've used dutasteride (2.5 weeks) my whole scalp has become miniaturized but before only my crown was. Don't tell me I need to wait x amount of months for it to work. Its only a little better than dutasteride for me. For now its either topical biculatimde or death :(

BigOl'BaldingHead

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For the time frame that I've used dutasteride (2.5 weeks) my whole scalp has become miniaturized but before only my crown was. Don't tell me I need to wait x amount of months for it to work. Its only a little better than dutasteride for me. For now its either topical biculatimde or death :(

Dude, yes you should wait a couple of months before deciding whether a treatment works or not. Its stupid to draw conclusions when you are only 3 weeks in. And whats the problem with a hairsystem? It seems like your family has the money.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ur an idiot. Follicles don't even miniaturize in 2 weeks. Like i already said, stop being a whining little btch and go on with ur life.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you're not even 17, I can guarantee you that you will someday look back at yourself and think "what the f*** was I doing/thinking".

Firstly, very often guys get a lot better looking from the ages of 16 - 25. You still grow until you're 21, your facial structure still changes until you're about 22 - 23, you might grow a beard (or a better one if you have one), and for guys it's always harder when they are younger, because almost every girl wants to date someone older than them, therefore you're dating pool is pretty small, but in a few years it will grow.

Secondly it sounds like your parents are not being helpful at all, if what you say is true about them then I'd simply disregard what they have to say. It's your life, they obviously have their own problems they want to project onto you.

Thirdly, with a sleeping schedule like that, and giving up on exercise, you are going to be depressed, there is no point taking antidepressants if you haven't fixed your diet, sleep and exercise already. Many studies have shown that high intensity cardio exercise is better than SSRI's for depression. And a good diet will help you grow to your maximum potential.

Now for the elephant in the room, your hairloss. This is where you do have legitimate concern. You're NW1, this is an absolutely fine hairline to have, especially once you're older than 18. So you're concern should be ensuring it doesn't worsen.

Sorry but this is extremely ignorant. Science is science, determining that dutasteride hasn't worked after 2.5 weeks is wrong, there's no opinion about it, no debate, you simply haven't given it enough time to determine whether it was working. Even after a few months you mightn't know for sure.

Whatever miniaturization you saw after 2.5 weeks, was your hair without dutasteride, visible growth takes at least a month to be seen which is extremely optimistic. Think of it this way, even once your hair starts thickening, it takes a few weeks before that thickened hair to reach outside of your scalp (as it grows inside your scalp first).

If your parents force you on drugs you can always refuse, (once your 17), tell your doctor privately.

PM me if you need any help or just to chat.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude you're not even 17, I can guarantee you that you will someday look back at yourself and think "what the f*** was I doing/thinking".

Firstly, very often guys get a lot better looking from the ages of 16 - 25. You still grow until you're 21, your facial structure still changes until you're about 22 - 23, you might grow a beard (or a better one if you have one), and for guys it's always harder when they are younger, because almost every girl wants to date someone older than them, therefore you're dating pool is pretty small, but in a few years it will grow.

Secondly it sounds like your parents are not being helpful at all, if what you say is true about them then I'd simply disregard what they have to say. It's your life, they obviously have their own problems they want to project onto you.

Thirdly, with a sleeping schedule like that, and giving up on exercise, you are going to be depressed, there is no point taking antidepressants if you haven't fixed your diet, sleep and exercise already. Many studies have shown that high intensity cardio exercise is better than SSRI's for depression. And a good diet will help you grow to your maximum potential.

Now for the elephant in the room, your hairloss. This is where you do have legitimate concern. You're NW1, this is an absolutely fine hairline to have, especially once you're older than 18. So you're concern should be ensuring it doesn't worsen.

Sorry but this is extremely ignorant. Science is science, determining that dutasteride hasn't worked after 2.5 weeks is wrong, there's no opinion about it, no debate, you simply haven't given it enough time to determine whether it was working. Even after a few months you mightn't know for sure.

Whatever miniaturization you saw after 2.5 weeks, was your hair without dutasteride, visible growth takes at least a month to be seen which is extremely optimistic. Think of it this way, even once your hair starts thickening, it takes a few weeks before that thickened hair to reach outside of your scalp (as it grows inside your scalp first).

If your parents force you on drugs you can always refuse, (once your 17), tell your doctor privately.

PM me if you need any help or just to chat.
I probably have the most agressive balding on the planet. 2.5 weeks is enough to have a fully miniaturized head. Even my sister is balding pretty bad if that makes you happy.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Show a bit of tact and maturity. You sound like you have very little life experience and my guess is that you will one day regret these words.
U simply don't have diffuse thinning in 3 weeks. 16 or 36 years old, he is more than old enough to know that. The fact that his parents are kinda abusive is sad, but nothing we can do about it. I am 100% sure he has almost no hair loss.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I probably have the most agressive balding on the planet. 2.5 weeks is enough to have a fully miniaturized head. Even my sister is balding pretty bad if that makes you happy.

Why would that make me happy?

It doesn't matter how strong your balding is, 2.5 weeks is not enough time to determine if treatment is having a positive affect.

That's a straight up fact. If you want to deny it go ahead, but don't expect sympathy if you're not willing to listen to advice.

Saurabhaj

Reaction score

There are many things in life which do not turn favourable to few people.
But to accept defeat to such factors is not okay.

Feeling suicidal because of some problem you cannot handle is like searching for an escape from facing the problem,permanently.

There must be someone in your family whom you like.
May be your sister,dad,father,mom,any of your friend,or relative,your city,your home,your eyebrows,anything.
Please remember you will have to leave such person/thing forever by doing such a foolish act.

Why not decide to live life fighting this hardship and make life awesome.

To laugh on baldness is perfectly okay.
I also laugh on my baldness.
What's wrong if your mom laugh on your baldness?You should be the first to mock your baldness,just to be sure no other's comment will be enough to upset you.
If she thinks you cannot get a girl because of baldness,why not get successful in that and show your mom your success.

I do feel down when some stranger behave wrong because of my baldness but It only affects me for few seconds or minutes now.
After certain age,your value will not be evaluated from your face but from your contribution to the people around.
Become a tough guy with high moral qualities,who will not hide from taking a strong stand.

I have angular eyebrow which is my flagship feature.

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Maybe you should calm down and watch a video like this one:

Crying like a baby and talking about suicide, because you think you are ugly. Lel... Mabybe you should work on yourself and your mindset but that's way harder than suicide...

Last edited:

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe you should calm down and watch a video like this one:

Crying like a baby and talking about suicide, because you think you are ugly. Lel... Mabybe you should work on yourself and your mindset but that's way harder than suicide...
what kind of cruel, merciless, shitty parents give birth to a people like this?? sorry but they just doom their son to a life of misery, their own f*cking son for god sake. The way that people's emotions push away any piece of logic is something I will never get.

snooze

Reaction score
Wtf, its not that they chose for their child to be like that. Respect to that guy, his life is nothing compared to ours, zillion times worse than hours, and yet he is zillion times happier than us first world problems c*nts.

DyingOfTheLight

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know it can be hard. To many balding can be seen as merely a banal problem, a by-product of vanity, but let us be honest here: this is without a doubt the WORST time in history for a young man to lose his hair. Love may be be blind, but infatuation/attraction sure isn't, and young girls simply aren't attracted to chrome domes no matter how you spin it. So as a young man you're already thrown into a dating market that's highly skewed in the favour of women and a few lucky men; meaning you're already dealt a sh*t hand most likely, and balding makes that infinitely worse. Attracting a mate, having a fulfilling relationship, regular sex, etc ... these are pivotal things to happiness of any young man, balding almost certainly ruins that important dimension of life so it should never be a laughing matter