Dealing With Suicidal Thoughts As A Very Ugly Guy

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
There is enough darkness out there, this guy had an abusive family and he is on this forum for support, we are older and more experienced so we have to provide that,the last thing we want around here are people like you
I don't think we should allow people like u on forums since u give teenagers bad ideas by chopping off ur balls. I think i am more in the right place than u are m8.

Sonolmn98

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think we should allow people like u on forums since u give teenagers bad ideas by chopping off ur balls. I think i am more in the right place than u are m8.
There are drugs out there that can castrate and do more harm on the body than what I did, iam not advocating my method, that guy needed a regimen that fits his needs and situation, we have to share our experience instead of mocking him

blackg

Reaction score
No i won't grow up and yes i am serious. What's wrong in today's society is everyone is weak and easily offended. If he takes his life because of hair loss he's a sucker and nothing more. Plenty of guys went bald 100 years ago at his age and they didn't take their life. I suggest u grow up because the world is a cold and dark place and the sooner u realize that the better off u will be.
Not exactly. 100 years ago men were going bald and men were definitely committing suicide too. So a smart man would obviously put two and two together and form a conclusion.

random phone charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not exactly. 100 years ago men were going bald and men were definitely committing suicide too. So a smart man would obviously put two and two together and form a conclusion.

They performed surgery on a grape.

ScaredOfBalding

My Regimen
Reaction score
Pure speculation combined with the fact that u feel like sht over hair loss and project it on others living 100 years ago.

blackg

Reaction score
Pure speculation combined with the fact that u feel like sht over hair loss and project it on others living 100 years ago.
I feel like sh*t over hair loss and I can guarantee that men felt the same way 100 years ago.
Just check out some old black and white wartime photos. What is the common denominator?
Men wearing hats! Hiding their eternal shame.

Google it.