Dealing With Suicidal Thoughts As A Very Ugly Guy

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I know it can be hard. To many balding can be seen as merely a banal problem, a by-product of vanity, but let us be honest here: this is without a doubt the WORST time in history for a young man to lose his hair. Love may be be blind, but infatuation/attraction sure isn't, and young girls simply aren't attracted to chrome domes no matter how you spin it. So as a young man you're already thrown into a dating market that's highly skewed in the favour of women and a few lucky men; meaning you're already dealt a sh*t hand most likely, and balding makes that infinitely worse. Attracting a mate, having a fulfilling relationship, regular sex, etc ... these are pivotal things to happiness of any young man, balding almost certainly ruins that important dimension of life so it should never be a laughing matter
should I get a hair transplant and then a hair piece?

whatintheworld

Reaction score
ronartestusingimaginationsincenopics.jpg

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys, I turn 17 in 2 weeks. My hairloss is not that bad but I went from NW0 with density to NW1 with diffuse thinning across the whole scalp in the course of 3-4 weeks. I have tried dutasteride and minoxidil and my only options left are RU58841 as well as topical bicalutamide. Ever since I was a little kid in kindergarten the girls would make comments on my height or say I have big nose. Throughout elementary and high school I was treated very nicely by guys but girls would always make fun of my appearance. Throughout high school (I'm currently in 11th grade) I had 2 crushes. Both of the girls I would talk rarely to, but I noticed that they would pull themselves away from me as If I was a danger. I learned about the incel community and how everything is about looks, race, money/status. I quickly realized why I was always hated by girls, but liked by guys! I basically have every bad feature in the face except for my eyebrows and hair (which I'm losing now). My mom will always make fun of my hair loss whenever she gets in a fight with my dad. She will say stuff like "you will never get a girl, baldie." I am a straight A student and don't do any crimes. I always hide in the bathroom and cry begging god for me to stop losing my hair. When my dad found my spironolactone pills he threw them away and said "If I'm bald, then you will be too." My face isn't average or slightly below-looking either. When people see me and when I look in the mirror its almost as if I see a cancer patient that got in a car accident. Whenever I walk past a mirror I see myself and I cry. For the past few days this is my schedule:

Wake up at 6:00am
Cry in the shower for being ugly *** of crap
Go to school at 7:00am
Cry in the bathroom at lunch for balding 12:00pm
Come Home at 2:00pm
Take melatonin to fall asleep
Wake Up and take melatonin to fall asleep again
Do my homework 2:00am

I quit D2 soccer and the gym because of hair loss. What are my options for suicide. I am not a troll I am severely depressed my parents keep on putting me on antidepressants, I hate living and going through this stuff everyday. I would do anything to be average or slightly below average looking and not balding. What are methods for suicide please help me I want to stop suffering.
If tsuji doesn't deliver in 2020, I'm ending my life too.

arnoldd

Experienced Member
Reaction score
There is definitely some hairloss going on. Don't use Finasteride while having some depression things going on. Take Minoxidil and try Microneedling. And get your sh*t together. Good luck. :)
Dont use finasteride you say haha he is on 2,5mg dutasteride mate lol

Last edited:

WheeljackG1

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So sorry for what you're going through. I completely understand. I too am suicidal due to a variety of reasons; hair loss being probably the most major one. Being alive feels like a sentence to me. I wish I was dead so badly. The only reason I am sticking around is cause my family wants me to.

My advice is to skip the drugs and creams, and just start looking at high end hair pieces right away. You will only get more bitter and jaded hoping that the next pill or application will help, only to have it fail and then get sides. Either shaving your head or getting a hairpiece means you are doing something about it, and taking charge of the situation. get a hair system, a place of your own as soon as our can, and try to start living. If anyone gives you crap for wearing a hair piece... they could not possibly understand the horror of balding. It's like having a piece of your face fall off. Just tell yourself they don't understand and keep trying to live your best life. I hope you make it though all of this bud. Just keep trying one day at a time.

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is probably also not as ugly as he says.
im a kissless 17(almost) year old virgin. never had iois from girls meanwhile all my friends have

FCKW36

Experienced Member
Reaction score
im a kissless 17(almost) year old virgin. never had iois from girls meanwhile all my friends have

A reason could be, that you are needy as f*** and act like a cry baby. As I said, get your sh*t together. Girls can smell self-consciousness a mile off. I mean you wrote that you cry several times a day because of your look. Which girl in the world finds this attractive?

Marcaronii

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Me? Why ? Im going from nw1 to nw0 with just finasteride..lol jokes asides yep im fucked as well. I really doubt there will be a cure until at least 20 years are passed
C'mon, have some faith in tsuji. If not.. Yeah we're fucked.