David Beckham Slaughtered In The Daily Mail For Hair Loss

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Famed football and style icon of his generation makes the news for all the wrong reasons as the British Press decide to destroy him over his hair loss.

28290286-8310509-image-a-15_1589268223046.jpg

0288-8310509-Hair_The_father_of_four_45_who_is_in_lockdown_at_his_country_hom-m-38_1589268893671.jpg

Here he is this year: clearly using hair fibers

9766-8310509-What_a_difference_Back_in_October_2019_the_star_was_sporting_a_n-m-42_1589268921267.jpg

9800-8310509-Luscious_locks_At_summer_sporting_events_including_a_June_Women_-m-43_1589268928711.jpg

It shows how much those fibers can do for a guy. If it were me and I was in his position I'd either always wear the fibers or just shave it off and put on a little mass.

In other news: Neymar shaves off his hair but it actually suits him and he looks less like a lesbian.

images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcR1k5IY71R6vt-3ZNYnwnmvlyzSptx5FzEtjmclXhHrR8xn2daR&usqp=CAU.jpg

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
He needs some estradiol jk sort of, but yeah he is probably already on aggressive treatments and it doesn't seem to be helping, with that post INT posted showing the study that dutasteride increased scalp T by over 100% shows that something to inhibit T is needed, RU is what most people would probably recommend over spironolactone, bica or cpa. Anyway, he suits the shaved/buzzed down look quite well, so i don't think it matters much, he has perfect features and still looks great for his age.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looking at his dad it also doesnt look too promising

ted-beckham-z.jpg

I imagine Beckham's diffused hair would be hard to operate on

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
The readers sh*t on him bc they hate his personality

They've been doing this in every Beckham related article for like 2 years now

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Famed football and style icon of his generation makes the news for all the wrong reasons as the British Press decide to destroy him over his hair loss.

View attachment 142201

View attachment 142202

Here he is this year: clearly using hair fibers

View attachment 142203

View attachment 142204

It shows how much those fibers can do for a guy. If it were me and I was in his position I'd either always wear the fibers or just shave it off and put on a little mass.

In other news: Neymar shaves off his hair but it actually suits him and he looks less like a lesbian.

View attachment 142205
@Noah, look carefully at the photo 3 and tell me if that is not a hair system. Look at the demarcation line near the back of his ear that goes up as if it is blended. How can hair fibers make his hair that thick when he has such poor density all over including the hair line.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
@Noah, look carefully at the photo 3 and tell me if that is not a hair system. Look at the demarcation line near the back of his ear that goes up as if it is blended. How can hair fibers make his hair that thick when he has such poor density all over including the hair line.
Good eye!

I didnt even notice that. Could it also be transplant scarring?

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I honestly think thats just his natural hair, with maybe some hair fibers. my hair looks relatively “thick and full” in photos when I grow it out and wash it.

the thinning looks extraordinarily bad in the first two photos because of the light and just how short it is. The third pic is gloomy/ no sunlight with a great side to top contrast. I mean just look at his sides in the 3rd pic compared to the first two, significantly different, yet nobody uses a hair piece or fibers for the sides.

I bet if anyone of us met him irl and got a close up look/touch, we’d be surprised to how thin it is.

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not aging well at all.. all those days in the sun. He’s got minoxidil face.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
A lot of dyes, shaving, etc made a bad result, this image in 2007

Attachments

• beckham may 2007.jpg
    beckham may 2007.jpg
    455.8 KB · Views: 455