David Beckham Slaughtered In The Daily Mail For Hair Loss

Lyn_from_UK

My Regimen
Reaction score
Becks fell out of favour with the British Press after he was reported to have thrown a massive angry rage at not getting a knighthood or medal for his charity work. When personalities are exposed as having this kind of narcissistic super-entitlement, their fate is sealed. It was very harsh though to pick on his hair, as it made all women and men with hair problems feel bad too and that's unjustified any way you cut it. Like ridiculing Acne scarring, this wrecks entire lives and doing this kind of thing really should be a Hate Crime.

The Daily Mail, is a smiling assassin and will turn on you, no matter who you are, without warning.

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score
Beckham has very thin diffuse hair, it's obvious when buzzed very short. He uses toppik when it's buzzed short and a wig when he's seen with longer hair. He was ridiculed over his toppik usage last year.

He's another example of how finasteride is probably not as effective after a certain age because you can bet your bottom dollar he jumped on it as soon as it became legal for sportsmen.

His dad is bald and his son Brooklyn is also heading in that direction.

This was him a few months ago.

He's built an image and brand based on his looks so he's doing everything he can to hold on. I think he can pull off the bald look well.

Attachments

• 77869377-0-image-a-29_1700125557420.jpg
    77869377-0-image-a-29_1700125557420.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 60

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Beckham has very thin diffuse hair, it's obvious when buzzed very short. He uses toppik when it's buzzed short and a wig when he's seen with longer hair. He was ridiculed over his toppik usage last year.

He's another example of how finasteride is probably not as effective after a certain age because you can bet your bottom dollar he jumped on it as soon as it became legal for sportsmen.

His dad is bald and his son Brooklyn is also heading in that direction.

This was him a few months ago.

He's built an image and brand based on his looks so he's doing everything he can to hold on. I think he can pull off the bald look well.
He just had another transplant a few months ago. He's trying to exhaust his donor so he can get to a point where he won't feel the need to use toppik anymore. With hair transplants, length is crucial. When his hair is longer, it can look ok even without toppik and I think that a regular man would be satisfied. But as a celebrity he's striving for perfection of course.

His use of Botox is also impossible to overlook at this point.. here's a recent pic for reference.

81415169-13097841-image-a-14_1708278894568.jpg

Last edited:

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
He just had another transplant a few months ago. He's trying to exhaust his donor so he can get to a point where he won't feel the need to use toppik anymore. With hair transplants, length is crucial. When his hair is longer, it can look ok even without toppik and I think that a regular man would be satisfied. But as a celebrity he's striving for perfection of course.

His use of Botox is also impossible to overlook at this point.. here's a recent pic for reference.

View attachment 186627
Hopefully he doesn't end up like Simon Cowell

reckless

Established Member
Reaction score

View attachment 186627

The picture I posted was from November, it's the thinnest I've ever seen him. I don't think he could get that kind of hair so soon. He has extensive thinning all over, including the crown. I reckon it's a wig.

The best he can hope for at this stage is a Wesley Sneijder 0.5 buzz.

Look at how thin it was

Attachments

• 60d28c995e6268d4a86b0e7fd2c9101f.jpeg
    60d28c995e6268d4a86b0e7fd2c9101f.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 78

Likewise

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He looks great with or without hair. Anyway good to read some entertaining things here, as all i ddid for the last couple of weeks - reading papers from these guys https://academized.com/write-my-research-paper. Everything gets really intense with my studies , so i need extra help these days in order to keep my sanity.

Last edited: