David Beckham Slaughtered In The Daily Mail For Hair Loss

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g brutal man. I wish I could just go out like that and smile like he does, too bad my brain is just fkced up and will never adjust like normal people do.
Who is that?

I'm baffled why he styled his hair like that. He's not dressing or working what he has.
It's an edit of Timothee Chamelet, an actor. He doesn't really look like that.. but if he started balding it would be over for someone like him.

This is how he looks

sub-buzz-902-1588950317-1.jpg

TomRiddle

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
f*****g brutal man. I wish I could just go out like that and smile like he does, too bad my brain is just fkced up and will never adjust like normal people do.

There is no such thing as never, you just need to really want it and do something about it. Your just stuck in a shitty dark place mentality and i'm sure that you don't have the right people around you also besides the fact that i'm sure that you are wasting a lot of time on these types of forums and incel mentalities that don't help either. Unless you gather the strength and willpower to do something about it, nothing is gonna change and i'm sure you know that also... And no, i'm not saying go bald and f*** it but try to change your mentality a little, that's the first step in trying to change and do something good for your life...

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Disgusting. No fcking problem to write about men and sh*t on them.

IMAGINE if this was about a woman. The outrage would be extreme.
To be fair we as men gotta do better man. Women are out there supporting each other, they have pro fat and pro sl*t movements, while men only tear each other down, make fun of other men for balding, call each other "incels" and mock each other for not getting p*ssy and whatnot.

Noah

Reaction score
@Noah, look carefully at the photo 3 and tell me if that is not a hair system. Look at the demarcation line near the back of his ear that goes up as if it is blended. How can hair fibers make his hair that thick when he has such poor density all over including the hair line.

Yeah, I see what you mean, Doctor. Concealers can achieve a terrific effect - almost magical when you first start using them - but they depend on you having a certain amount of hair remaining to attach the powder too. If your hair density drops below a certain level they start to look like what they are - a hairstyle composed mainly of dust. It doesn't look from those first photos as if Beckham has enough density left to achieve that effect with concealers. It makes me wonder if he is wearing a system in behind a thin natural hairline, maybe eked out with a few transplants. I'm sure Victoria will make sure he does whatever it takes to stay in the public eye, raking in the advertising bucks, for as long as possible.

Noah

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@Noah, look carefully at the photo 3 and tell me if that is not a hair system. Look at the demarcation line near the back of his ear that goes up as if it is blended. How can hair fibers make his hair that thick when he has such poor density all over including the hair line.
Mine looks like his buzzed but grown out and with some fibres it looks the same density as his.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
In the second foto you can see his FUT scar.

And he's wearing a system in the rest of the pictures, no doubt about it.

Lol at media mocking a man for balding, absolute pieces of sh*t. Meanwhile they glorify fat women, bunch of hypocrites.
No way a system, just fibres
They can work wonders if you're not below around 30% density.

-G-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
To be fair we as men gotta do better man. Women are out there supporting each other, they have pro fat and pro sl*t movements, while men only tear each other down, make fun of other men for balding, call each other "incels" and mock each other for not getting p*ssy and whatnot.

This is what I have been saying. We have to support each other. They are very tight knit group - gender in some regards.

We would drop anything in the pursuit of p*ssy.

Haironnu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's an edit of Timothee Chamelet, an actor. He doesn't really look like that.. but if he started balding it would be over for someone like him.

This is how he looks

View attachment 142310

you really baited me with that bald pic of him, I questioned how he could smile with a bald head like that, and he smiled cause it wasn't really his hair. no guy would be smiling looking like that photoshop

WaccWaccWacc

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you really baited me with that bald pic of him, I questioned how he could smile with a bald head like that, and he smiled cause it wasn't really his hair. no guy would be smiling looking like that photoshop
Ugh. I hit the “show ignored content” just to read your pathetic *** ideology again. Why can’t a guy smile looking like that because Haironnu said so? So pathetic.

Noah

Reaction score
No way a system, just fibres
They can work wonders if you're not below around 30% density.

Have you actually used fibres? I used them very successfully for a couple of years, and the effect can be impressive, but never that impressive with that much biohair. You couldn’t get a pompadour hairline like that. I’m pretty sure he is getting some sort of artificial help there, or else the photo is from the past or has been heavily photoshopped. This is the sort of look you would get from concealers on that biohair.

CE8BF73A-B91C-49E9-BC38-BE7C7AEA92A2.jpeg

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Have you actually used fibres? I used them very successfully for a couple of years, and the effect can be impressive, but never that impressive with that much biohair. You couldn’t get a pompadour hairline like that. I’m pretty sure he is getting some sort of artificial help there, or else the photo is from the past or has been heavily photoshopped. This is the sort of look you would get from concealers on that biohair.

View attachment 142440
I use them every day, my density is around 40% of what i had before any hairloss and I can get my hair to look identical to his.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I use them every day, my density is around 40% of what i had before any hairloss and I can get my hair to look identical to his.
Can you show a before and after photo? Beckham's density in that first photo looks below 40% to me.

Thisisme4373

My Regimen
Reaction score
What are these hair fibres people are speaking of? I am a diffuse thinner, not as bad as Becks in that first pic but I think my density is like 50% of what it was, if those fibres help that much I might get some, I’m in the UK, how long do they last & how expensive?

Derelict

My Regimen
Reaction score
What are these hair fibres people are speaking of? I am a diffuse thinner, not as bad as Becks in that first pic but I think my density is like 50% of what it was, if those fibres help that much I might get some, I’m in the UK, how long do they last & how expensive?

Things like toppik, you can get it on ebay or something. They work really well, not expensive and last ages.

soundnvision

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How can you be concerned enough about your hair to find this forum but have never heard of fibres ??????