David Beckham, now also thinning??

RaginDemon

Reaction score
DoctorHouse said:
I miss Taug and his wonderful cheerful comments.

ditto that.

G

Guys, Becks is using Toppik, that is why his hair looks good most of the time. On the dailymail pics he obviously didn´t care about his appearance, that is why he is unshaved and his hairloss is showing. Just like many women who hardly leave the house sans makeup, Becks always has his Toppik.

He recently bleached his "hair" white blond. This was the first time his thinning showed, probably because he couldn´t find a proper Toppik color. So he cut it off shortly afterwards.

His temples are also creeping back, now they are even worse than mine. He is definetly past a Norwood 2.

s.a.f said:
Where the f*** is Taug lately?

Yo, I was very depressed about my hair and I also didn´t have a lot of time due to an internship-.

G

Taugenichts said:
Guys, Becks is using Toppik, that is why his hair looks good most of the time. On the dailymail pics he obviously didn´t care about his appearance, that is why he is unshaved and his hairloss is showing. Just like many women who hardly leave the house sans makeup, Becks always has his Toppik.

He recently bleached his "hair" white blond. This was the first time his thinning showed, probably because he couldn´t find a proper Toppik color. So he cut it off shortly afterwards.

His temples are also creeping back, now they are even worse than mine. He is definetly past a Norwood 2.

s.a.f said:

Yo, I was very depressed about my hair and I also didn´t have a lot of time due to an internship-.

Wow. A stalker in the making.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Hey Taug, how are you doing? What is your newest discovery?

antonio666

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:

your having a laugh taug your hairline is norwood 1.5 and so is beckham

s.a.f said:

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Backham is not using concealers fool

his hair is fine, stop hating.

barcafan

Reaction score
his hair is turning like mine, good under low light, bad under lots of light. However my hair didnt shed, it literally just turned super thin over the period of 1 month or so

Solo

Experienced Member
Reaction score
To me the hair isn't that bad, considering he's under direct sunlight and his cut is quite close to the scalp. In the pic with his son you can see how his son's hair looks thin as well, in the top/crown area, and his hair is even longer.

Everybody's hair looks thin under direct sunlight if it's cut short enough, I think.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Manutd4545 said:
What the hell is wrong with everyone by criticising every single persons hair? Beckham is 32 years old. Give it a break and actually live your life.

my thought exactly.