David Beckham, now also thinning??

G

Becks has been discussed here many times before. He is having temple recession for years, but the rest of his hair seemt to be pretty thick (Toppik?). But he recently got a buzz cut, since he obviously didn´t like his bleached hair. This is a pic from just a few days ago:

http://www.bild.t-online.de/BTO/sport/2 ... th=320.jpg

What do you think, to me it looks that there is much too much scalp visible. Your opinions?

MacAttack

Established Member
Reaction score
He has fairer hair, and as in the buzzcut, his sides lay flat while the top stands up as a burr so obviusly it will be moe visible. Even so, wtf do u care taugs? Isnt living ur life and scrutinizing every hair you have enough of a drain without looking @ the hairs of celebrities? PLZ taugs, instead of looking @ becks hair, go 2 a club and pick up some chicks...or @ least go get drunk.

G

Well I don't know, doesn't look like it. And how would it help your situation if it was true? If someone teases you for balding, will you go "Well Beckham's losing it aswell" or what?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Temple recession or just a mature hairline?
I'm betting it wont get any worse, and as for thinning hair Its a buzz cut of course you can see some scalp ! FFS he's a human not a chimpanzee.

:roll:
Only on this site could people be critiscising Beckhams hair. To the general public he has the hair of a god.
Next someone will be claiming that his wife's looking a bit fat !

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
the lead from prison break is thinning for sure

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Next someone will be claiming that his wife's looking a bit fat !

hmm,well she does look a bit portly :p

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Taug, good eye. Beckham's hair looked horrible in his plea to get that little girl back. Front third of his head there was definite hair loss.

s.a.f

Reaction score
roki said:
the lead from prison break is thinning for sure

Yes so is Colin Farrell.
Also Jay Cutler is looking a bit skinny these days, and Michael Jackson looks too black.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wentworth_miller_01.jpg

my hair looks like that
ive been watching prison break fulltime for the last 3 days and i caught a few scence where it looked alot thiner then this one, i also noticed that they avoid shots of his crown
on a side not i find him extremly attractive, he's the man of my dreams

s.a.f

Reaction score
Wow grown men in their 30's with a tiny bit of thinning! :eek:
Whatever next someone in their 40's going grey?, Someone in their 50's with wrinkles? I blame the cooked animal fats. :freaked:

retropunk

Established Member
Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Becks has been discussed here many times before. He is having temple recession for years, but the rest of his hair seemt to pretty thick (Toppik?). But he recently got a buzz cut, since he obviously didn´t like his bleached hair. This is a pic from just a few days ago:

What do you think, to me it looks that there is much too much scalp visible. Your opinions?

Is this what you do all day? FFS, stop trying to make yourself feel better by looking at others' haircuts and wondering if they're balding or not.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
Becks has been discussed here many times before. He is having temple recession for years, but the rest of his hair seemt to pretty thick (Toppik?). But he recently got a buzz cut, since he obviously didn´t like his bleached hair. This is a pic from just a few days ago:

guy, you need to using others' hairloss problems to comfort yourself, it aint working. I am not saying I have come to an acceptance to my problem, but I try not to compare my issues to which of the others.

Your hairloss is NOT that severe as I have seen many pics. You attitude problem on the other hand needs some serious work though. I am sure once you have a better attitude towards your problem, your hair condition will get better too. Stop stressing, go out and have fun.

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
will you fuckin morons get off his back!
we want to discuss celbs hair and you have no buisness telling us if we should or should not do it

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Whatever next someone in their 40's going grey?, Someone in their 50's with wrinkles? I blame the cooked animal fats. :freaked:

well im not in my 30's but its a bit comforting that people dont notice this thinning b/c my hair looks somewhat like his when cut short

RaginDemon

Reaction score
roki said:
will you fuckin morons get off his back!
we want to discuss celbs hair and you have no buisness telling us if we should or should not do it

if Beckham loses more hair = u gain more hair then go have fun

You were right that it was not my business to interrupt. Please go on while I excuse myself.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Neither Beckham or Miller are going Bald, so they dont have the absolutly perfect heads of hair they had as teenagers. Neither do they have the youthful skin or probably the health the point is who cares?
If you had posted a pic of them with a bald crown or a nw3 then I'd say it was a valid subject, but the tiny bit of loss shown in those pics due to nothing more than natural aging is not newsworthy.
Nobody apart from a few of the guys on this site would notice any problems with their hair. :roll:

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
roki said:
s.a.f said:

well im not in my 30's but its a bit comforting that people dont notice this thinning b/c my hair looks somewhat like his when cut short
how is that comforting knowing hes at least 10 years older than you and is just starting to show signs of thinning, and on top of that its debatable which means hes not really showing signs.

if anythnig u should get angry that hes so much older than you and his hair looks better than yours at a younger age.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Nobody apart from a few of the guys on this site would notice any problems with their hair. :roll:

That was EXACTLY what I wanted to say.