David Beckham, now also thinning??

Stu85

Established Member
Reaction score
Beckham's hair looks okay in that picture, whether it will still look like that in ten years time though...

I think I have a similar hairline, but I'm only 21. David has around ten years on me. Somehow I doubt I'll have his hair in ten years time. :( Well, we'll see how the drugs fair...

RaginDemon

Reaction score
There is a chance Beckham uses Propecia but nobody knows.

antonio666

Reaction score
if david beckham is going bald then everyone on the planet is going bald.

there are no signs of hairloss,not one,to the people who say he is losing a massive amount in the front third,i think they will never be satisfied with their own hair due to tha fact they are perfectionists

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
More pics of his hair...you call this balding??? :roll:

becks-replace1.jpg

510train03.jpg

s.a.f

Reaction score
I agree. You can scruitinise anyones hair to the point where you could claim there was some loss. I'd bet all my money that Beckham will still have good hair 20 yrs from now.

Nathaniel

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Beck's hair is phenomenal, he can style pretty much however he wants. If you obsses over his hair you might notice some thinning like s.a.f. said but besides that his hair is close to perfect.

jc444

Established Member
Reaction score
Beckham is definitely losing some hair. I have noticed this for a few years now. Its getting thinner and he is receding slightly. BUT, his hair still looks great. It is so mild that I doubt any normal person would notice, but to us HairLossTalk.com'ers it is definitely detectable.

I don't see that problem in talking about Davids hair. He is a huge celebrity. Thats what they are there for, to be talked about! He has lost a little, but still has great hair. What else is new?

Sean68

Reaction score
id definitely think hes at least tried some treatments.

bald dave - we know its you!

G

Cassin said:
GrowHairGrow! said:
Cassin said:
[quote="GrowHairGrow!":3ef2c]

Or Fredrik Ljungberg ;)

No wigs or concealers for him and he still wears it well.

hmmmmmmm..........his head is shaped like mine.

That's a great head shape IMO. I wish I had that good.

See I wish I had the rounded head...wanna trade?[/quote:3ef2c]

GHG's head is oval shaped and not round. So is Ljungberg's, fwiw.

s.a.f

Reaction score
I was on HLH the other day :oops: and saw a post from 2003 "David Beckham is going bald and will be bald in 5yrs time".
You can also find similar posts on Tom Cruise, Brad Pitt .....

IBM

Reaction score
Taug why you want Beckham to have hairloss? I think it would be a pity David Beckham lose his hair.

And that pic means nothing. He have his temples intact.

Even if he goes bald he's still a very good looking guy. Someone to envy for.

G

IBM said:
Taug why you want Beckham to have hairloss? I think it would be a pity David Beckham lose his hair.

For you I will repeat what I have said numerous times before:

I don´t want Beckham to go bald, I actually like him and wish he wasn´t balding. But this is a hairloss board and I think it is just natural to talk about hair. What shall be interesting about him will be the way he deals with his hairloss.

Now back to topic, plz!!

P.S.:

And his hairline is not intact, it is almost Norwood 2. And the focus of the picture is on the crown!

IBM

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:
IBM said:

For you I will repeat what I have said numerous times before:

I don´t want Beckham to go bald, I actually like him and wish he wasn´t balding. But this is a hairloss board and I think it is just natural to talk about hair. What shall be interesting about him will be the way he deals with his hairloss.

Now back to topic, plz!!

P.S.:

And his hairline is not intact, it is almost Norwood 2. And the focus of the picture is on the crown!

It's interesting the way he deals with hairloss? Would you like some uncle or cousin with a NW1 came to you or talk in your backs how are you losing your hair and betting "lets see how he deals with his hairloss. hihihi".

Why dont you just forget Beckham. He'll deal with it. At least he had balls to shave his head once.

s.a.f

Reaction score
That pic shows it at its worst a closely buzzed head under stadium lighting and soaked in sweat. Maybe Beckham is thinning as he gets older but I bet it does'nt get any worse. He is'nt going bald.
BTW Taug if you think thats Ronnie Woods real hair at 60+ you are pretty gullible.
Reminds me of an interview I read of Steven Tyler (Aerosmith) they had a pic of him aged 59 his face looked like skeletor his hands looked like they belonged on a 90 yr old man and his hair was long thick and jet black just like Michael Jacksons.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
That pic shows it at its worst a closely buzzed head under stadium lighting and soaked in sweat. Maybe Beckham is thinning as he gets older but I bet it does'nt get any worse. He is'nt going bald.
BTW Taug if you think thats Ronnie Woods real hair at 60+ you are pretty gullible.
Reminds me of an interview I read of Steven Tyler (Aerosmith) they had a pic of him aged 59 his face looked like skeletor his hands looked like they belonged on a 90 yr old man and his hair was long thick and jet black just like Michael Jacksons.

i dunno saf i respect your opinion...and if he was an older guy id say that he prob wont get any worse...but he is only in his early 30s a lot of guys begin to bald at that age...and from that pic I think it will get worse.

G

saf, i disagree

i looked at the pic and taug is right. beckham is clearly balding in the back. bleaching the hair and having somo fall out wont make it all fall out from the crown area. rest of his hair looks pretty thick. couple that with the temples going and it's pretty clear that beckham is suffering from male pattern baldness.

so yes taug was right. even a blind squirrel occasionally finds a nut.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Wow it would be crazy to see him as a nw4/5/6 after all the focus thats been on his hair over the years.
Its fair to say that his looks and his hair especially has made him such a superstar bearing in mind that there are probably at least 100+ better footballers than him out there but none that have his money and celebrity status.