David Beckham, now also thinning??

roki

Experienced Member
Reaction score
by the way, millers hair is great for his age, i thought hes in is early 20's when i posted at forst so...
although all those photos dosent show nearly the current thinning he has in my opinion

G

Ok, guys, I think I gotta correct myself about this Miller guy. On the pic with the buzz cut his hairline looks really good, particularly for a 35 years old(thought as well that he was much younger). But I don´t think it is very thick. I can see scalp on the last pic. For his age the density is average, the hairline is very good though.

I stand with my opinion about Beckham. He is obviously balding and his hair is getting worse. I am curious how he will deal with it.

Ljungberg´s male pattern baldness is terrible. Don´t know how he can still smile with that. I also don´t know why everybody says he is so good looking. To me his face is nothing more than above average....

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yesterday I saw Mr. Beckam in TV and he shaved again his scalp hair. Are related thinning hair and repetitive shaving?

Armando

G

Armando Jose said:
Yesterday I saw Mr. Beckam in TV and he shaved again his scalp hair. Are related thinning hair and repetitive shaving?

Armando

No, shaving has no influence on balding.

G

Taugenichts said:
Ljungberg´s male pattern baldness is terrible. Don´t know how he can still smile with that. I also don´t know why everybody says he is so good looking. To me his face is nothing more than above average....

Everyone's happiness doesn't depend on hair strands. Yours obviously does.

s.a.f

Reaction score
Taugenichts said:

Ljungberg has a great face (classic male model cheekbones and jawline). Even with that hair he still looks better than 80% of guys you'd see. But without hairloss he'd be an even bigger sex symbol than Beckham.
But I think he will look a lot worse if he loses the bit of stubble he currently has and goes shiney dome.

(apologies for my gayest post yet) :oops:

powersam

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
Taugenichts said:

Ljungberg has a great face (classic male model cheekbones and jawline). Even with that hair he still looks better than 80% of guys you'd see. But without hairloss he'd be an even bigger sex symbol than Beckham.
But I think he will look a lot worse if he loses the bit of stubble he currently has and goes shiney dome.

(apologies for my gayest post yet) :oops:

you should probably go start a thread called beer and strippers now hey. just to set things straight.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
GrowHairGrow! said:
Taugenichts said:

Everyone's happiness doesn't depend on hair strands. Yours obviously does.

so true

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
beckhams hair looks good because his hairline itself has not receded. he doesnt have temples but the hairline is still in tact as evidenced in the picture
becks4nq2.jpg

this is a must if you want your hair to appear as though its not balding. Many guys i see dont have great hair at all, but they have an in tact hairline which makes all the difference.

The thinning that you may see could be just natural thinning from age but its accentuated by his recent bleach blonde dye job which looked awful

BornBaldDieBald

Established Member
Reaction score
JayB said:
beckhams hair looks good because his hairline itself has not receded. he doesnt have temples but the hairline is still in tact as evidenced in the picture
becks4nq2.jpg

this is a must if you want your hair to appear as though its not balding. Many guys i see dont have great hair at all, but they have an in tact hairline which makes all the difference.

The thinning that you may see could be just natural thinning from age but its accentuated by his recent bleach blonde dye job which looked awful

I am convinced that 90% of the posters here are bald only in their MINDS. You are going to see scalp through a buzz cut no matter what. End of discussion. The reason the "top" always looks thinner in a buzz cut, is that the hair grips the head over a rounded surface area, as opposed to sides which are FLAT. Same amount of hair, covering a surface area that is round. If you were to take Miller's or Beckam's hair, and transplant onto the sides of their heads, it would look the same.

Packers

Established Member
Reaction score
No way is Beckham bald. He's been buzzing his hair an and off for the last decade and it almost always looks the same. He said the reason he shaved it was because he hated the peroxide he put in it (apparently it was for a commercial or promo) and because of the hot weather of Madrid. The reason you see thinning is because of the blonde, the sun beaming on his head and the fact his hair is buzzed.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
I still think Beckham got great hair.

kalbo

Established Member
Reaction score
If ppl think Beckham is balding, then I must look like Jason Alexander them. Hopefully "them" is just taug though..

And I never realized Wentworth Miller is only 34 (turning 35 in june). I would kill to have his looks and his hair at that age.

coolguy

Reaction score
Miller has a great hairline, but thinning on crown. However, he has great hair at the age of 34...

Defenton

Established Member
Reaction score
What Norwood do you think Fedor is Cassin? He's clearly receded at the temples but it has looked more or less the same at least between the Crocop and Lindland fight.

G

beckham isn't bald. he has same hairline as me basically, maybea tiny bit lower, but still v-shape.

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
kalbo said:
If ppl think Beckham is balding, then I must look like Jason Alexander them. Hopefully "them" is just taug though..

And I never realized Wentworth Miller is only 34 (turning 35 in june). I would kill to have his looks and his hair at that age.

I was shocked by Beckham's hair in his plea to get that little girl back. And being a Man U fan since 1992 Becks is way up there in my list of favourite celebs, so I'm so not player hating.

That being said, whenever I mention I've got hair loss people always say they don't see it...even before I got hair transplants....but what do people know.

Becks has massive hair loss going on the front third of his head. Nuff said.