Dating Advice For An Ugly Friend Of Mine

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Awww 21 pm that's too damn cute.

Getting grammatical error messages from foreign chicks does funny things in my pants, maybe it's the reminder of the language barrier making me appear infinitely funnier than I actually am with even basic chat.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Most likely he's holding onto his NW2ish status with some sort of finasteride/min situation.

We see a lot of these dudes in hollywood/public eye sitting at NW1.5-2.5 for decades at a time....which makes sense as that's a common stage for most self-aware men to really notice their hair loss and begin treatment, possibly get a bit of improvement. Then there are those who either got transplants or wear hair systems...miraculously going from clearly advanced loss to fullhead NW1 status

It's the dudes like Brad Pitt, Rob Lowe, Tom Cruise that confuse me the most....perpetual NW1's past middle age with zero photo evidence of ever having experienced hair loss....either really smart to have kept it hidden while treatments were working, caught it super early, or extremely genetically blessed
I have seen Rob Lowe obviously wearing a partial. Cruise maybe using hair extensions or concealers in some of his movies. Brad Pitt and Patrick Dempsey are two actors in their 50's with minor to no hair loss. Just saw a photo of Keanu Reeves on the cover of Men's Fitness. My barber agreed that he and I have the exact same hairline and balding pattern.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have seen Rob Lowe obviously wearing a partial. Cruise maybe using hair extensions or concealers in some of his movies. Brad Pitt and Patrick Dempsey are two actors in their 50's with minor to no hair loss. Just saw a photo of Keanu Reeves on the cover of Men's Fitness. My barber agreed that he and I have the exact same hairline and balding pattern.

I've never really thought about Keanu's hairline but this is mystifying, he's had the same shape for over 20 years. 1994:

1994_2015-12-10_11-10-34.jpg

I mean surely if he had a hair transplant they'd have corrected that indent at the widows peak? It's still there to this day. I'm baffled.

keanu-reeves-9454211-2-raw.jpg

Surely he was showing signs of hair loss when he was 30, how the f*** did it stop.

Is it possible he's maintained the exact same hairline for 2 decades on finasteride?!?!

?!?!?!?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I've never really thought about Keanu's hairline but this is mystifying, he's had the same shape for over 20 years. 1994:

1994_2015-12-10_11-10-34.jpg

I mean surely if he had a hair transplant they'd have corrected that indent at the widows peak? It's still there to this day. I'm baffled.

keanu-reeves-9454211-2-raw.jpg

Surely he was showing signs of hair loss when he was 30, how the f*** did it stop.

Is it possible he's maintained the exact same hairline for 2 decades on finasteride?!?!

?!?!?!?
No, just very slow hair loss and recession. Basically, he is getting a true mature hairline at the age you should which is mid 40's to 50's.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

No fake hair for cruise

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
If Pitt wears a system he's been wearing it literally since NW1.1

Imagine living life like that

Sorry i mean his Mother i cant tell if Brad Pitts Mother is wearing a wig or not...is insanely dense to almost looking wiggy..but i cant tell.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score