Darolutamide (odm-201), A Better Topical Than Enzalutamide?

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I got it from Gang Luo at the pharmacy mentioned above by peewee.
Would you be willing to post some before and after photos? Only one other person has ever claimed to have gotten results from this and no one ever saw. It would be nice to see some actual photographic evidence.

NorwoodReaper

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no photos, but the regrowth was definitive, with no other changes to my regimen. For what it's worth, Gang Luo did not respond to emails I sent in the last couple of months, so I'm pretty sure that the aforementioned pharmacy is no longer shipping to the US (which is to say -- I'm not a shill). As mentioned, I'm going to switch to CB once my daro runs out.

Georgie

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have no photos, but the regrowth was definitive, with no other changes to my regimen. For what it's worth, Gang Luo did not respond to emails I sent in the last couple of months, so I'm pretty sure that the aforementioned pharmacy is no longer shipping to the US (which is to say -- I'm not a shill). As mentioned, I'm going to switch to CB once my daro runs out.
Good luck. Hope you don’t lose your gains

JPLC

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi NorwoodReaper wrote 5 emails to Gang Luo and does not answer any. There are people that the Daro has worked very well, better than RU and other people have not worked, for what I want to know if the problem is the supply source of Daro .With regard to the CB almost everyone says it is worse than the RU and nothing of regrowth, only maintenance.

NorwoodReaper

My Regimen
Reaction score
With regard to the CB almost everyone says it is worse than the RU and nothing of regrowth, only maintenance.
Yeah, I'm skeptical but am placing hope in the idea that CB users were underdosing for years, before the developers released the dosing data.

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone is using now darolutamide ¿?
Gang Luo didnt answer anymore ... it might be that his product wasnt pure ...
it would be interesting to try this again

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone is using now darolutamide ¿?
Gang Luo didnt answer anymore ... it might be that his product wasnt pure ...
it would be interesting to try this again

Dudes no ones using Daro anymore. It didn’t work well, everyone who believes in topical AAs is oh-flut now and there is actual picture documentation of it working.

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dudes no ones using Daro anymore. It didn’t work well, everyone who believes in topical AAs is oh-flut now and there is actual picture documentation of it working.

Most topical AAs dont work by the increase of the receptors or sensitivity , finasteride and dutasteride dont work in many peoples.
Darolutamide is different to other AAs
Only a few people used DARO ,gang luo darolutamide might not be pure enought , or he sent Enzalutamide , is similar , or people dont use the correct doses
Theory indicates that it should work

hemingway_the_mercenary

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Most topical AAs dont work by the increase of the receptors or sensitivity , finasteride and dutasteride dont work in many peoples.
Darolutamide is different to other AAs
Only a few people used DARO ,gang luo darolutamide might not be pure enought , or he sent Enzalutamide , is similar , or people dont use the correct doses
Theory indicates that it should work

Well unlike you many of us using OHF actually used his Daro including myself. We got it tested, it was real Daro

I think Daro caused the most Ar upregulation and I think I read in a paper that it’s binding affinity was much higher only for cancer cell lines AR and not much higher than bica for normal ARs

Anyways good luck

Bagels

Established Member
Reaction score
Well unlike you many of us using OHF actually used his Daro including myself. We got it tested, it was real Daro

I think Daro caused the most Ar upregulation and I think I read in a paper that it’s binding affinity was much higher only for cancer cell lines AR and not much higher than bica for normal ARs

Anyways good luck

u reckon topical bica or OHFLUT would cause AR upregulation too?

wislow9

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Idealforehead and others had positive results
At the time it worked for me , but i doubt of legitimacy Gang luo source
in one or two weeks I will try it again with other source

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score

Anyways good luck

@hemingway_the_mercenary Can you please go into more detail about ar up regulation? I don’t understand what that means. Thanks.

Screeech

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anyone who understands these kind of drugs know if .05% (.05 mg) would be sufficient.

As per finasteride studies, .05% was very effective.

Daro is meant to be "100x" stronger but I don't understand the physiology of these drugs within the body, so unsure how it differs.

I have it, and just wondering how much to use.

Trying not to use any more than I would absolutely need to.