DarklyCharming's Surgery Website

galevin

Reaction score
Mahair, I understand that Darkly had quite an abundance of hair and it was somewhat controvertial as to whether he "needed" a hair transplant but that was his desire and it's hard to live in someone elses shoes. He was quite adamant that it was his decision and he definitely wanted it done regardless of any other opinions. But in my personal situation, when you trade in a $3000/yr x 8 years HCM piece of carpet for some real hair, the hundred fold improvement, to me at least, was an understatement. There had to be at least, on a good month, at least one humiliating experience every month I wore that rug. As stated before, I had the first hair transplant 7/27/05 and the 2nd 9/14/05 and I will document everything including the good, the bad and the ugly. But there can't be much worse in life than wearing fake hair and having people not look into your eyes anymore, they are checking out that thing on the top of your head. I hope darkly comes back and lets us all know what he decided.

G

Fallicule i hide my work quite well after my procedure as i already had exsisiting hair there to cover it up.I was back at work within 3 days from my procedure in June 2004.I just had my 2nd procedure in May 2005.You have to be very careful Fallicule washing the scabs .After the 3rd day i gently washed them with Dettol hygienic liquid wash until about the 10th day when they all eventually fell off.

Damo

hair23

Reaction score
What happened to the guy (kennesh?) who had his own website regarding his procedure? Anybody have the link to the site? Thanks yall

galevin

Reaction score
Where are Keness and Darkly Charming?

Here's Keness:
http://www.keness.com/hair/
But he quit posting to his website after 21 days.
And speaking of MIA's, where is Darkly?

G

Wohoooo Darkly you rock.Thats better now!!!! Go the hair bro!!!!

Damo :freaked2:

galevin

Reaction score
Damien, I'm happy for you, but why are you posting this here? Posting your happiness in unrelated threads is not going to win you any friends. Try responding to the topic that is being discussed or start your own thread.

Edit: Damien edited the above post so ignor the above.

G

Galevin i fixed it up.I got carried but who wouldnt with new sprouts!!

Damo

doc2be

Reaction score
I am a little confused... did Darkly get it done? I think I may have skipped over a post or something.

galevin

Reaction score
Damien, Darkly has been gone for a few months now. Do you know something we don't or are you high?