Cyclodextrin complexed RU58841/Dutasteride (Localized transfolliclar delivery)

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is applying it to the skin on the top of his scalp. How does the minoxidil end up reaching the skin on his face? Either:

a) Via the bloodstream (systemic distribution)
b) Diffusing down through the skin from the scalp to the face

In both of those cases, it shows that the molecules are not staying attached to the DP, which is how I understood this compound was supposed to help.
Oh I misunderstood. I thought he meant local skin sides.

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@LouisSarkozy What skin sides did you hava
my dynamic forehead lines start to become more creased and visible aswell as a lot of static lines popping everywhere and some overall crepiness of the skin but especially on the foreahead near the application point. i also got slightly more bloated cheeks and after approx 1 months that's when the under eyes lines start to become visible and at 1 years i had under lines worse than my 60 year old dad. would appreciate any tips ..

btw i'm nearly at 1 week on oral min but i'm noticing my first real " serious health" sides on a hairloss drug ( i used to pop dutasteride pills like candies) as my resting heart rate is 20 bpm higher than it's usually is , do you think it will normalize with time on the drug? thanks... i'm doomed i'm think

found anoter vehicle using cyclo btw i'm trialing it aswell with minoxidil https://materie-prime.farmalabor.it/product/various/020812--aloplus-fast-.html

Last edited:

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Louis, if you want younger skin, get some collagen pills and also put collagen creme on every day. You should also get some Hyaluronic Acid and rub that on the your face as well. And while you're at it, get some B5 and LA'Dor Dermatical Hair-Loss shampoo. It's made with Salicylic and Dexpanthenol. Finally, get some Placentex cream. It will really help minimizing the lines on your face. You can all of this on Amazon at decent prices. You may have to search for Placentex from a pharmacy in London or Barcelona.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Louis, if you want younger skin, get some collagen pills and also put collagen creme on every day. You should also get some Hyaluronic Acid and rub that on the your face as well. And while you're at it, get some B5 and LA'Dor Dermatical Hair-Loss shampoo. It's made with Salicylic and Dexpanthenol. Finally, get some Placentex cream. It will really help minimizing the lines on your face. You can all of this on Amazon at decent prices. You may have to search for Placentex from a pharmacy in London or Barcelona.
thanks man but my regimen is already drastic i'm using everything i can collagen/ hyaluronic acid / vitamin c / peptides/ antioxydant / retin a/ dermarollier/ tca peels/ skinbooster mesotherapy /red light and so on

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
thanks man but my regimen is already drastic i'm using everything i can collagen/ hyaluronic acid / vitamin c / peptides/ antioxydant / retin a/ dermarollier/ tca peels/ skinbooster mesotherapy /red light and so on
Is it working for you?

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
my dynamic forehead lines start to become more creased and visible aswell as a lot of static lines popping everywhere and some overall crepiness of the skin but especially on the foreahead near the application point. i also got slightly more bloated cheeks and after approx 1 months that's when the under eyes lines start to become visible and at 1 years i had under lines worse than my 60 year old dad. would appreciate any tips ..

btw i'm nearly at 1 week on oral min but i'm noticing my first real " serious health" sides on a hairloss drug ( i used to pop dutasteride pills like candies) as my resting heart rate is 20 bpm higher than it's usually is , do you think it will normalize with time on the drug? thanks... i'm doomed i'm think

found anoter vehicle using cyclo btw i'm trialing it aswell with minoxidil https://materie-prime.farmalabor.it/product/various/020812--aloplus-fast-.html
You have to be careful with oral minoxidil, it's better to start with a low dose 0.5-1mg then work your way up to 2.5mg over a couple of months.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You have to be careful with oral minoxidil, it's better to start with a low dose 0.5-1mg then work your way up to 2.5mg over a couple of months.
do ou think that way the resting heart rate will normalize? Tbh i never had any serious life threatening sides on AA so it's minblowing to me that i'm actually getting a really serious side.

my resting heart rate went from 50 to 70/73 so i'm really worried i don't know if it will normalize with time but i'm a bit scared to cause permanent hear damage

Murkey Thumb

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do ou think that way the resting heart rate will normalize? Tbh i never had any serious life threatening sides on AA so it's minblowing to me that i'm actually getting a really serious side.

my resting heart rate went from 50 to 70/73 so i'm really worried i don't know if it will normalize with time but i'm a bit scared to cause permanent hear damage
It's a blood pressure drug so the dose you take is important and you need to give your body time to adjust. Most people who go straight on 2.5-5mg does will generally get palpation & mild edema. Any more than 5mg in my opinion is dangerous.

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Hard to say if it will normalize.. Monitor the situation closely. Get an electrocardiogram done frequently for sure!

yungsasquatch

My Regimen
Reaction score
What kind of dose of estrogen would you think would work? I’m keen to try this out, will report back and discontinue immediately if there’s any sexual sides. Might start with RU first, but I’m worried about cardiac sides from RU.

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What kind of dose of estrogen would you think would work? I’m keen to try this out, will report back and discontinue immediately if there’s any sexual sides. Might start with RU first, but I’m worried about cardiac sides from RU.
Estriol

lasfourmos

My Regimen
Reaction score
would it be possible to add cyclo to a solution of dutasterida 0.5% and latanoprost 0.1% to use it without nuking my dht level ?

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
would it be possible to add cyclo to a solution of dutasterida 0.5% and latanoprost 0.1% to use it without nuking my dht level ?
No one knows for sure if it works as in theory. Also, if you have multiple drugs in the solution then you need to have more cyclo. Because the latanoprost will «steal» some of the cyclo so to say.

lasfourmos

My Regimen
Reaction score
No one knows for sure if it works as in theory. Also, if you have multiple drugs in the solution then you need to have more cyclo. Because the latanoprost will «steal» some of the cyclo so to say.
I see, too bad I was thrilled by this information but since my curriculum did not les me to have knowledge on chemistry i have to say that I may have understood only half of this thread

Seuxin

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hi, i plan to do my own dutasteride Topical.
It may be cool to have a chemist to help us to do a good vehicle with these. Good affinity with lipids since and not too penetrant to avoid systemic effects...

MrKmass

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My experience after three weeks of cyclo / finasteride:

-I am very sensitive to basic finasteride so I am a good subject to have side effects in case of systemic absorption.

-I used an ethanol / Pg base with 0.025% finasteride.

-I had fina side effects after only a week. My usual side effects are watery semen, low libido, numbness in the penis, and mild ball pain.
This time I only had one side effect which is a totally insane ball pain. I held on for two more weeks in the hope that it would go away but it still does not go away so I stop.

-It is possible that cyclo reduces some of the systemic absorption. I cannot find out because I am sensitive to very low doses and it is certain that at least some of the finasteride has become systemic.