Cyclodextrin complexed RU58841/Dutasteride (Localized transfolliclar delivery)

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Proposed treatment:

Cyclodextrin bound RU58841/Dutasteride/Finasteride for localized effects

Cyclodextrins are molecules that binds to other chemicals to make a complex that is more soluble in water. It makes sense these makes the particle size bigger in the process. Cyclodextrins struggle to travel through intact skin. However cyclodextrins can penetrate down to the follicle.

The proposed theory is to use these with dutasteride, finasteride or RU58841, and make them selectively penetrate down to the follicle but not go systemic.

Futhermore we could also find derivatives that are lipophilic for even more localized action.

This article propose using cyclodextrins to do just this:

A study on mice with regular minoxidil vs minoxidil cyclodextrin showed less side effects with the latter:

https://bpspubs.onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/full/10.1002/prp2.585

Attachments

• 3BF753D5-F78A-477D-9DCD-AFF2775A1E72.jpeg
    3BF753D5-F78A-477D-9DCD-AFF2775A1E72.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 144
  • 1C03AF02-97FD-4BEC-8B44-5C56EAF8431A.jpeg
    1C03AF02-97FD-4BEC-8B44-5C56EAF8431A.jpeg
    391.7 KB · Views: 147

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Proposed treatment:

Cyclodextrins are molecules that binds to other chemicals to make a complex that is more soluble in water. It makes sense these makes the particle size bigger in the process. Cyclodextrins struggle to travel through intact skin. However cyclodextrins can penetrate down to the follicle.

The proposed theory is to use these with dutasteride, finasteride or RU58841, and make them selectively penetrate down to the follicle but not go systemic.

Futhermore we could also find derivatives that are lipophilic for even more localized action.

A study on mice with regular minoxidil vs minoxidil cyclodextrin showed less side effects with the latter:

i'm retarded and have absolutly no idea about what you're talking about but does it min we could avoid minoxidil skin sides that way? and is cyclodextrins the same as gamma-cyclodextrine? cause i used a minoxidil containing it https://www.pierre-fabre-dermatologie.ch/fr/produits/alopexy/ and had the exact same skin sides than with other brand . thanks

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it would have loclaized and not going systemic.
Wouldnt it be better to go for Trans drugs ?
like cypro or estrogen?

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If it would have loclaized and not going systemic.
Wouldnt it be better to go for Trans drugs ?
like cypro or estrogen?
Perhaps, but we should start with less severe drugs so to say. To know if it works.

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

TurboFixer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It won’t help skin sides☹️ Only systemic sides
I've read some conflicting stuff about skin sides - has min be actually shown to age your skin? I saw some people say it is just the alcohol vehicle that can dry out /irritate the skin

Charger

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
who got da plug.

czecha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've read some conflicting stuff about skin sides - has min be actually shown to age your skin? I saw some people say it is just the alcohol vehicle that can dry out /irritate the skin
Dude it ages tf out of ur skin and no it’s not the alc
Took years for me tho until skin looked like sh*t tbh

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Dude it ages tf out of ur skin and no it’s not the alc
Took years for me tho until skin looked like sh*t tbh
Use daily made batches of Vitamin C ascorbic acid (increases the enzyme minoxidil decreases, lysyl hydroxylase iirc), Retin A (not at the same time/application), low dose estriol cream. All for skin.

LouisSarkozy

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Use daily made batches of Vitamin C ascorbic acid (increases the enzyme minoxidil decreases, lysyl hydroxylase iirc), Retin A (not at the same time/application), low dose estriol cream. All for skin.
which estril cream would you recommend and how often? wouldn't it lead to facial feminization overtime? thanks again

do you have any studies showing vitamin c increase lysil hydroxylase i'm sorry to ask tried to read some but i'm too low iq to find one.

Moosey

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It doesnt actually fast forward your biological clock for your skin. But yeah for some people (like me) it can make your skin look awful. I dont have high standards for my skin but god damn did i look horrible. The eyes looked sh*t too.
Legit one of the reasons i will never touch minoxidil again

FollicleGuardian

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Lurker85

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I mix my RU58841 in liquid minoxidil. Should I try it with this instead? I can get 100 grams for $15 off Amazon for cyclo.

MrKmass

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
@
Proposed treatment:

I'll make a finasteride solution to try and keep you posted.

What vehicle and how much Cyclodextrin for a 2oz bottle?

bags

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
going to call my guy and ask him to compound my dutasteride with

hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin​

as that seems to be the compound of choice in all the stuides... but seeing he is a chemist ill ask his final opinon. one study did show they used Alpha which is why I was confused but almost all the other studies used Beta.....

constrictedvoid

Established Member
Reaction score
going to call my guy and ask him to compound my dutasteride with

hydroxypropyl-β-cyclodextrin​

as that seems to be the compound of choice in all the stuides... but seeing he is a chemist ill ask his final opinon. one study did show they used Alpha which is why I was confused but almost all the other studies used Beta.....
Have you heard back?