Cutting PROSCAR into 8ths? still effective?

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It would be almost impossible to cut it in 1/8ths. I would try for 1/6th which would give you about .80mg.

TonyTheTiger

Established Member
Reaction score
HT55 said:
It would be almost impossible to cut it in 1/8ths. I would try for 1/6th which would give you about .80mg.
is it still effective though?

because I notice with the 1.25mg my balls are shrinking and my penis doesnt get erect in the morning anymore.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
TonyTheTiger said:
HT55 said:

because I notice with the 1.25mg my balls are shrinking and my penis doesnt get erect in the morning anymore.

LMAO!! OMG

TonyTheTiger

Established Member
Reaction score
hair today gone tomorrow said:
TonyTheTiger said:
HT55 said:

LMAO!! OMG

so you laugh at other peoples misery?

is taking 8ths effective or not? cause I been taking 1.25 grams and its giving me sides its tolerable but man it sucks taking forever to get a boner.

hair today gone tomorrow

Reaction score
TonyTheTiger said:
TonyTheTiger said:
HT55 said:

so you laugh at other peoples misery?

is taking 8ths effective or not? cause I been taking 1.25 grams and its giving me sides its tolerable but man it sucks taking forever to get a boner.

sides are parallel to the effectiveness of the medication...so if 1.25 mg (not grams) is stopping ur hairloss but giving you sides and you drop down to .75 mg and you stop gettin sides..then prob your results will suffer....sides are cause by the decreased dht in your system...its all tied together.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TonyTheTiger said:
HT55 said:

I can assure you yours balls are not shrinking ! Look up the placebo effect .. Your balls would only shrink if your T level was elevated BIG TIME and that is not happening on Propecia

TonyTheTiger

Established Member
Reaction score
HT55 said:
TonyTheTiger said:
HT55 said:

I can assure you yours balls are not shrinking ! Look up the placebo effect .. Your balls would only shrink if your T level was elevated BIG TIME and that is not happening on Propecia

but I heard your Test levels spike the first few weeks on finasteride.

anyway I was reading and -50-60 is just *** effective as taking 1 mg.

while.25 is 80 percent effective or something like that.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TonyTheTiger said:

anyway I was reading and -50-60 is just *** effective as taking 1 mg.

while.25 is 80 percent effective or something like that.

Yes but the increased testosterone is coming from your balls so they would not shrink. Your balls shrink when they are NOT making Test like when guys take steroids. The spike in T isn't very much from Propecia anyway.

Yes .50, .60, .80 is better than taking none. I personally use 1.25 mg/day

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
TonyTheTiger said:

Nope. First of all, testosterone only increases a little bit while taking finasteride (on the order of maybe ~10% or so on average), and even then, it may take a while for that to very slowly build-up over a period of time (according to a claim made by Rittmaster in an article on finasteride). After that, the mild testosterone increase should last as long as you continue to take finasteride.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
first time I heard finasteride shrinks ones balls.

Its not roid, why would it shrink your balls? care to explain?

Mew

Experienced Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• finasteride-tanalogue.gif
    finasteride-tanalogue.gif
    12.7 KB · Views: 780
  • finasteride-androstane.gif
    finasteride-androstane.gif
    19.6 KB · Views: 777
  • finasteride-azasteroid.gif
    finasteride-azasteroid.gif
    8.1 KB · Views: 807

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Azasteroids, corticosteroids, etc are not the same as anabolic steroids. Many people believe finasteride inhibits muscle growth while "Anabolic" promotes it.

All Anabolic steroids will at a relatively low dose shut down your HPTA and you will not produce Testosterone. finasteride actually does the opposite for most men and it is banned in sports because it can be used as a masking agent to cover up steroid use.

TonyTheTiger

Established Member
Reaction score
HT55 said:
Azasteroids, corticosteroids, etc are not the same as anabolic steroids. Many people believe finasteride inhibits muscle growth while "Anabolic" promotes it.

All Anabolic steroids will at a relatively low dose shut down your HPTA and you will not produce Testosterone. finasteride actually does the opposite for most men and it is banned in sports because it can be used as a masking agent to cover up steroid use.

MEW is scaring me! he has so much evidence of scary side effects I keep getting restless at night in fear.

HT55

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TonyTheTiger said:
HT55 said:
MEW is scaring me! he has so much evidence of scary side effects I keep getting restless at night in fear.

I hope you are kidding ! That forum scared me into stopping as i was sure I would get sides. Thank god my hair is growing back now that I am back on it.

TonyTheTiger

Established Member
Reaction score
HT55 said:
TonyTheTiger said:
HT55 said:

I hope you are kidding ! That forum scared me into stopping as i was sure I would get sides. Thank god my hair is growing back now that I am back on it.

Sadly yes I am scared.lol

I just started taking proscar cut into 8ths and then MEW has been posting this evidence like the irreversible sperm and impotence.

Mew

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do whatever the f*ck you want, just don't say nobody warned you if sh*t hits the fan. Good luck.

bubka

Reaction score
the prefix "a" none, no, false, or "aza" means to suppress... :whistle:

an Azasteroid suppresses steroids...