Court Let Merck Hide Secrets About A Popular Drug’s Risks

whatintheworld

Reaction score
got an after (recent) picture? you were wise to take action sooner rather than later.

I do not, but I can tell you every area is better.

Mid scalp is more fortified, crown is still thin but fuller, as well as hairline. Am I a fullhead? Not even close. But at least I'm not slick bald, which was my definite destination before getting on treatments.

I plan to get a transplant at some point but not sure when because I don't have slick areas, so I'm worried about shock loss at the recipient area.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really sure, I haven't been paying attention to that. I don't want to psyche myself out into thinking I have sides when it could be nocebo effect, could be stress, could be many things.

I am 26 and all of my close friends from college are all 25 or 26. My close friends ''crew'' is about me and 7-8 others. We were all together for a sport event last august and we had funny talk about morning boner. i know none of my friends are on propecia. this is pretty rare but out of those 7-8 guys, they all have the same hairline as they had when we finished college 7 years ago (guess i am the unlucky one haha)

And we were talking about are surprised we were that morning boners at 26 are still as much present as at 18 years old ! and how they did not remember the last time they did NOT have a morning boner.

as of myself..the only time i wake up without one is if i got fuckin drunk the night before. (i dont know why, even when i am not sleeping getting drunk give me soft erection so maybe thats why .. idk) But last time a got drunk was probably at the club in august and i can 100 % that for the last 3-4 weeks i have woken up with a boner.

I Hope all the best for you bro ! but still look at it closely. This is just a personnal opinion but i really feels like a man in his 20's should have night and/or morning boner. its a sign of sexual health and that your reproductive system is working correctly

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I am 26 and all of my close friends from college are all 25 or 26. My close friends ''crew'' is about me and 7-8 others. We were all together for a sport event last august and we had funny talk about morning boner. i know none of my friends are on propecia. this is pretty rare but out of those 7-8 guys, they all have the same hairline as they had when we finished college 7 years ago (guess i am the unlucky one haha)

And we were talking about are surprised we were that morning boners at 26 are still as much present as at 18 years old ! and how they did not remember the last time they did NOT have a morning boner.

as of myself..the only time i wake up without one is if i got fuckin drunk the night before. (i dont know why, even when i am not sleeping getting drunk give me soft erection so maybe thats why .. idk) But last time a got drunk was probably at the club in august and i can 100 % that for the last 3-4 weeks i have woken up with a boner.

I Hope all the best for you bro ! but still look at it closely. This is just a personnal opinion but i really feels like a man in his 20's should have night and/or morning boner. its a sign of sexual health and that your reproductive system is working correctly
Same situation in the 35-39 age group

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been taking finasteride for 2.5 years.

I am quite honest: I have a side effect!

Before the Finasteride therapy I had a lot of ejaculation. Since I am on FInasteride the amount has shrunk by 80-90 %.

That's not an illusion, it's a fact.

As soon as I started with finasteride, I had watery sperm at the beginning. After that the amount shrank by 80-90 %.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
are you aware of any serious that shows proof of DHT not being useful after puberty anymore?
A recent paper
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0303720719302382
these results imply that androgen regulation of Aβ and cell protection may be affected by interfering with the expression of CD147.
In other word, DHT against Alzheimer.

The guy even told me that he prescribe the drug to 17-18 years old boys with no problems
High risk

i talked to my doctor and this dermatologist about all the upcoming treatments, big pharmas working on different treatments, the upcoming science in hair loss (all the info i learned here and online). DAM ... NONE knew anything about what i was talking about
UMMMM

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A recent paper
https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S0303720719302382
these results imply that androgen regulation of Aβ and cell protection may be affected by interfering with the expression of CD147.
In other word, DHT against Alzheimer.
About half year ago I worked a guy in his 60s with early onset dementia. The only guy I ever met that was on Fina (Proscar 5mg for BPH). I don't want ppl to understand I am drawing the conclusion that Fina caused his dementia. I did not have access to all his medical history so I do not know how long ago he started fina. It definitively struck me as an interesting case. The professional personnel working with him reported that he has bursts of masturbating so his thing was working. He had an incredible hair. His dementia though was quite rapidly advancing.

High risk

UMMMM

RecoveringMinoxAddict

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man you really have to stop replying to those guys.. They have a tunnel vision that can CAN'T see life past 30's

Of course those sides are all ''tolerable'' when you are in your early 20's LOL. 20-25, Its the part of a man's life when he is suppose to be a fuckin sex machine and sex hormones are up to the roof. So even if you nuke some of those sex hormones, yes it's gonna hit you, but you will still have enough libido remaining to f***, reproduce, etc.

But after 25 years old, testosterone decrease by 1 % every year (averagely). So those ''mild tolerable side effects'' in early 20's are gonna be a libido death sentence in your eraly 40's after those decades of use.

A lot of women in their late 30's and early 40's i personally know and work with at my job, practically all tell me that having sex every day or at least 5 times a week is the perfect number. Them, Lets see how those two decades of every day use of a male hormone nuking pill will deal with that. Your wife probably gonna cheat with you with a 40's guy who is bald, alpha male, in shape,etc. The IRONY XD

And i swear some of those 19-20 year old guys are gonna reply : if i have this problem then i will just became a v**** dependant. (facepalm)
Someone doesn't know about TRT. Read a book.

You can maintain high T, high free circulating blood T, use stuff like v**** and get rock hard erections at age of 50 while still maintaining low DHT.