Court Let Merck Hide Secrets About A Popular Drug’s Risks

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
people saying ashton kutcher did not experience sides. how do they fuckin know !?!? nobody from this forum his ashton kutcher's friend !! so no one knows
I have brainfog right now I did not quit the drug I have sooo thin hair I cannot tell you how much thin it is.The moment I drop the medicine I need to shave it I am norwood 1.5 right now I can get hair transplant maybe on the front But my crown is soo thin there is no hair left on the crown.I do not know what to do. I cannot orgasm I cannot perform sex with my girlfriend but I have keratin follicles on my head at least thin ones right now.

Kamikazee

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have brainfog right now I did not quit the drug I have sooo thin hair I cannot tell you how much thin it is.The moment I drop the medicine I need to shave it I am norwood 1.5 right now I can get hair transplant maybe on the front But my crown is soo thin there is no hair left on the crown.I do not know what to do. I cannot orgasm I cannot perform sex with my girlfriend but I have keratin follicles on my head at least thin ones right now.

Just shave it bro it’s not worth.

Armando Jose

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am wondering if the author of this new visit this forum??? Michael?
It could be good.

Attachments

• reuters journalist.jpg
    reuters journalist.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 101

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why does it matter? like I said in my previous post, it's ALL tolerable. I don't want to scare people into NOT seeking treatment because of the mild side effects I'm going through.
Of course it MATTERS! What for you may be tolerable for others may be a deal breaker. It's nit about scaring. It's about simplu sharing: this is what I do, this is what happens... Simply as that. Some will say hell ya, I m gonna do it, some will say no thanks. But moat of mentally sane would want to know what this or ay drug could do. For example I have zero tolerance to loss of libido or ED or any other sexual side (or sleep disturbances). You may find it tolerable, take the pil, keep hair and be happy overall. I may find it intolerabile, pass on the pill, lose all my hair but be at peace with my choice. In the end is a matter of personal choice but choices made in the dark are not really choices.

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Why does it matter? like I said in my previous post, it's ALL tolerable. I don't want to scare people into NOT seeking treatment because of the mild side effects I'm going through.
I think it matters for a lot of people bro I messaged you already can you at least tell me what you are going through? I am using dutasteride as well for 9 months.And the side effects are becoming intolerable.

StevenGerrard

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I think it matters for a lot of people bro I messaged you already can you at least tell me what you are going through? I am using dutasteride as well for 9 months.And the side effects are becoming intolerable.

fair enough, I'm on finasteride though.

* watery sperm, it's practially clear water at this point (not an issue)
* libido has taken a significant hit, I literally have to force myself to be aroused -- No ED (yet -- knock on wood) [somewhat of an issue]
* lethargy (not an issue)
* brain fog, feels like I'm in a haze (used to be a lot more frequent when I started, it barely happens nowadays) -- [not an issue]
* body hair is weaker and lighter. I shaved my arm pits last night (no homo, I do this because it makes it easier to apply deodorant) a single stroke with an old-ish Mach 3 blade and EVERYTHING came off. (not an issue). This may not seem like a negative for some but it's potentially a cautionary tale of what is to come; feminization of the skin + feminine body fat distribution

RecoveringMinoxAddict

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I personnally have two bald friend and both of their girlfriend are really beautiful (i can show you pictures if you really want to)

and i have friends with full head with girls that i consider myself not attractive at all...

Your just dumb. Stop crying about how you can't find a girl because of your hair. Its probably because of your sh*t and feminine personality.
"Muh anecdotes" vs cold hard statistics. Get a brain.

But yeah, don't take anti androgens. Lose your hair. Less competition for me!

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

* libido has taken a significant hit, I literally have to force myself to be aroused -- No ED (yet -- knock on wood) [somewhat of an issue]
* brain fog, feels like I'm in a haze (used to be a lot more frequent when I started, it barely happens nowadays) -- [not an issue]
* body hair is weaker and lighter. I shaved my arm pits last night (no homo, I do this because it makes it easier to apply deodorant) a single stroke with an old-ish Mach 3 blade and EVERYTHING came off. (not an issue). This may not seem like a negative for some but it's potentially a cautionary tale of what is to come; feminization of the skin + feminine body fat distribution

wtf

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Shaving armpits is not homo, man! It's just hygienic.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Muh anecdotes" vs cold hard statistics. Get a brain.

But yeah, don't take anti androgens. Lose your hair. Less competition for me!
:)) Don't forget to shine the medals, sing the anthem and, of course, the TV interviews. I am guessing you are gonna get a lot of those for being so good in the competition

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Of course it MATTERS! What for you may be tolerable for others may be a deal breaker. It's nit about scaring. It's about simplu sharing: this is what I do, this is what happens... Simply as that. Some will say hell ya, I m gonna do it, some will say no thanks. But moat of mentally sane would want to know what this or ay drug could do. For example I have zero tolerance to loss of libido or ED or any other sexual side (or sleep disturbances). You may find it tolerable, take the pil, keep hair and be happy overall. I may find it intolerabile, pass on the pill, lose all my hair but be at peace with my choice. In the end is a matter of personal choice but choices made in the dark are not really choices.

Man you really have to stop replying to those guys.. They have a tunnel vision that can CAN'T see life past 30's

Of course those sides are all ''tolerable'' when you are in your early 20's LOL. 20-25, Its the part of a man's life when he is suppose to be a fuckin sex machine and sex hormones are up to the roof. So even if you nuke some of those sex hormones, yes it's gonna hit you, but you will still have enough libido remaining to f***, reproduce, etc.

But after 25 years old, testosterone decrease by 1 % every year (averagely). So those ''mild tolerable side effects'' in early 20's are gonna be a libido death sentence in your eraly 40's after those decades of use.

A lot of women in their late 30's and early 40's i personally know and work with at my job, practically all tell me that having sex every day or at least 5 times a week is the perfect number. Them, Lets see how those two decades of every day use of a male hormone nuking pill will deal with that. Your wife probably gonna cheat with you with a 40's guy who is bald, alpha male, in shape,etc. The IRONY XD

And i swear some of those 19-20 year old guys are gonna reply : if i have this problem then i will just became a v**** dependant. (facepalm)

washed_up

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
This may not seem like a negative for some but it's potentially a cautionary tale of what is to come; feminization of the skin + feminine body fat distribution

I wouldn't worry about the fat distribution though. That would only be an issue if your E levels spike too high after as a result of taking finasteride. DHT doesn't really do anything for muscles.

The whole reason why finasteride and dutasteride are even considered "safe" and not like other anti-androgens is that DHT doesn't seem to do much for men after puberty.