Court Let Merck Hide Secrets About A Popular Drug’s Risks

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My d bate was not whether a man is more or less attractive but whether you truly believe women prefer hair over dick. Also, do you have any experience with women so I know hot to treat this thread.

It is not like women are obligated to choose either dick or hair. There are plenty of men who have both and women have access to them easily.

I don't know what does my experience have to do with this, but yeah I have anyways..

BananaBlunt

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Stop bringing incels to every discussion it is annoying.
Most men are average with hair. Once the hair is gone you are unattractive. It is as simple as that.
If a hotty is dating a bald guy who was average with hair, it is either he has a big wallet, or she knew him before he lost his hair.

Lmao, you talk like you know it all it's hilarious, i really wonder if you really believe yourself and if you really take yourself serious lol... And if you want me to stop bringing incels into every discussion than stop acting like one, or at least stop spreading their mentality and ideologies, it has nothing to do with real life...

And the most men who are average with hair are average in the first place because most of them don't take care of them anyways and when the hair is gone they start noticing their other flaws, like hair it's a mask for their shitty bodies, teeth, etc... Rarely you see a fit bald men looking bad, there are exceptions of course but if you take care of yourself by all meaning, hair will matter less and less...

And being average also does not get you sh*t, you won't get hot women anyways and much more, that's why you see all the shitheads with fat women and ugly ones, or single in most cases, because as i said, with hair or no hair it's kind of the same sh*t for most and not hair is the main problem, even if it does have an impact, especially if your a f*****g fat f*** that eats mcdonalds 3 times a day and masturbates at p**rn 200 times a week...

So as i said, keep blaming other things on your shitty lives cos nothing is gonna change anyways.. Ugly people are all over the world and most of them are living in the real life anyways, in contrast to you incels that feel entitled to have 10/10 models but you lost the genetic lottery and loosing your hair deprived you of that opportunity..

Grow up for f*** sakes and a pair of balls, when life will really hit you it will be really helpful, fucktards!

Last edited:

Kamikazee

My Regimen
Reaction score
I screwed up my hormones with dutasteride it has been 9 months and the rihgt side of my temple still is thin I am waiting for that to thicken and then I am going to drop this medicine in 2 months.Maybe I cannot even tolerate that much time.This life is cruel.

Just get off of the sh*t man. It’s toxic and your body is supposed to run off of these hormones.

I tried finasteride and after brain fog, weaker erections, watery semen I got off that sh*t as fast as I could. I am not risking not being able to have kids or them being fucked up because I wanted hair.

It doesn’t matter in the long run women don’t really care about it that much.

Stay in shape and you’re fine. Just more work to do on your body.

Meeee199

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lmao, you talk like you know it all it's hilarious, i really wonder if you really believe yourself and if you really take yourself serious lol... And if you want me to stop bringing incels into every discussion than stop acting like one, or at least stop spreading their mentality and ideologies, it has nothing to do with real life...

And the most men who are average with hair are average in the first place because most of them don't take care of them anyways and when the hair is gone they start noticing their other flaws, like hair it's a mask for their shitty bodies, teeth, etc... Rarely you see a fit bald men looking bad, there are exceptions of course but if you take care of yourself by all meaning, hair will matter less and less...

And being average also does not get you sh*t, you won't get hot women anyways and much more, that's why you see all the shitheads with fat women and ugly ones, or single in most cases, because as i said, with hair or no hair it's kind of the same sh*t for most and not hair is the main problem, even if it does have an impact, especially if your a f*****g fat f*** that eats mcdonalds 3 times a day and masturbates at p*rn 200 times a week...

So as i said, keep blaming other things on your shitty lives cos nothing is gonna change anyways.. Ugly people are all over the world and most of them are living in the real life anyways, in contrast to you incels that feel entitled to have 10/10 models but you lost the genetic lottery and loosing your hair deprived you of that opportunity..

Grow up for f*** sakes and a pair of balls, when life will really hit you it will be really helpful, fucktards!

You are so angry and nervou. It doesn't make any sense why would someone be angry like this on a hairloss forum.
Anyway I was trying to have a healthy discussion but clearly you are incapable of doing so. Have a nice one

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It is not like women are obligated to choose either dick or hair. There are plenty of men who have both and women have access to them easily.

I don't know what does my experience have to do with this, but yeah I have anyways..
I was asking about your experience not to belittle you but I am really curious if you ever met any sane woman who preferred her man has luxurious hair rather than a strong dick and strong drive. Because women, if you can't perform, if they can't make you erect they'll either think you are noy interested in them or they'll want you to figure this sh*t out and straighten things.

Do you really think that any sane woman would rather be with a man that has perfect hair (which is rather rare once you the stage where u need Fina) but doesn't feel like sex, has a limp dick or dies during intercourse, is insecure as sh*t about his own being, obsessed about whether he's grown more hairs since yesterday, slimy from the minoxidil and risking infertility from Fina. Do you really think that a woman, aware of all these, would still be like yeah, I want that limp hairy dude.... So it's not about women being forced to choose between the hairy and the bold.... It's about the wrong and dangerous narrative that it's more attractive to have hair and lifeless dick then to be bold but a fertile strong dicked man. This of course applies to heterosexual men and women, I have no clue how things are beyond that.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Also, I am not gonna throw a number or guesstimate a percentage but plenty of men taking Fina keep ut a secret from the women they court thus women believe that you are just a guy with great hair and totally oblivious to the all the trials and tribulations that some men undergo for hair.

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Just get off of the sh*t man. It’s toxic and your body is supposed to run off of these hormones.

I tried finasteride and after brain fog, weaker erections, watery semen I got off that sh*t as fast as I could. I am not risking not being able to have kids or them being fucked up because I wanted hair.

It doesn’t matter in the long run women don’t really care about it that much.

Stay in shape and you’re fine. Just more work to do on your body.
How long did you stay on it bro? Did the sides go away?

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Like 12-15 months maybe.

Sides all went away. Feel much better now.
Bro I am sleeping like 15 hous a day what is happening to me I am like feeling like killing myself.Did the sides go away after 1 week or did it take some time ? IT HAS BEEN 2 DAYS I haven't taken my avodart dutasteride pill yet but I feel the same.Maybe because of dutasteride half life it is like this.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No doubt in my mind that Big Pharma gets away with a lot of sh*t. But on the other side of the coin, have you seen all the lobbyist groups, pushing to be allowed to test hair drugs, for potentially just as dangerous drugs like Ru etc. to be faststreamed to market, just so they can slap them on their hair? A lot of people are quite happy to be putting their health at risk so they can gain a few extra strands of kerotine. Merck are in the wrong, but they're pandering to a willing consumer base which, to a large extent, enables their behaviour.

BiBiBaldy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro I am sleeping like 15 hous a day what is happening to me I am like feeling like killing myself.Did the sides go away after 1 week or did it take some time ? IT HAS BEEN 2 DAYS I haven't taken my avodart dutasteride pill yet but I feel the same.Maybe because of dutasteride half life it is like this.
Stop taking it then. Your health is more important than your hair. I made the mistake of persisting through sides and was permanently damaged by a hairloss drug. The damage is such that I've probably slashed years from my life. If you're getting serious side effects, then STOP. It's not rocket science.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-courts-secrecy-propecia/

Thoughts on this?

IMO the side effects are there, but overblown.

If you take finasteride and lose your libido/erectile dysfunction, but have head full of hair then at least you can get to first base and build some intimacy.

If you are a horny dog with bald gay alien skull then women will hate your guts and you won't even get go first base.

So taking finasteride is a no brainer even despite risks. Can't have it all in life.

I personnally have two bald friend and both of their girlfriend are really beautiful (i can show you pictures if you really want to)

and i have friends with full head with girls that i consider myself not attractive at all...

Your just dumb. Stop crying about how you can't find a girl because of your hair. Its probably because of your sh*t and feminine personality.

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
That is pretty accurate. Having a full head of hair gets you opportunities, even if you’re impotent. If you’re an ugly balding freak with a great sex drive — but never gets used due to not being able to get into positions of opportunity, what’s the point?

Sex and reproduction is massively encoded in all animals DNA, including human as an animal species. I know plenty of shaved man in their 30's-40's with beautiful wife, kids, successful career, etc. Hair loss in 20's is really the worst, but by the time goes by others things in life appears more important.

I can not even imagine myself telling my girlfriend : '' hey honey i am going bald so i'm starting a dustasteride regimen that will save my hair but get rid of 90% of one of my main male hormone and can give me impotency while i'm taking the drug.''

She 100% would tells me to man up and she'd leave my ***.

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Sex and reproduction is massively encoded in all animals DNA, including human as an animal species. I know plenty of shaved man in their 30's-40's with beautiful wife, kids, successful career, etc. Hair loss in 20's is really the worst, but by the time goes by others things in life appears more important.

I can not even imagine myself telling my girlfriend : '' hey honey i am going bald so i'm starting a dustasteride regimen that will save my hair but get rich of 90% of one of my main male hormone and can give me impotency while i'm taking the drug.''

She 100% would tells me to man up and she'd leave my ***.
Did you you dutasteride before?

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you are an "ugly balding freak" you were an ugly fat f*** with hair also... It helps your appearance it's true and frames your face differently but hair alone won't get you sh*t, so stop it with this incel sh*t blaming everything on lack of hair or whatever cos you don't fool nobody, you don't have shitty lives and no girls because your hair is falling, you don't have them because of many other things that are wrong in your shitty lives, and your mentalities is one of them...

Bro save your energy, These guy would prefer to have hair while being impotent than to be shaved with an active and healthy sex life. i'm speechless. what kind of non-male attitude is this

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2019-09-19 à 11.00.36.png
    Capture d’écran 2019-09-19 à 11.00.36.png
    174.6 KB · Views: 88

Dennis1775

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
No because i don't even want to try a drug that its logic is to reduce 90% of one the most powerful male hormone.
Can I ask you one important question I am using this poison And I feel week allthe time sleepy and suicidal but How did ASHTON KUTCHER managed to use this drug for 12 years?

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bro save your energy, These guy would prefer to have hair while being impotent than to be shaved with an active and healthy sex life. i'm speechless. what kind of non-male attitude is this
It's not a non-male attitude. It's an unhealthy and neurotic attitude.

Manochoice

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Can I ask you one important question I am using this poison And I feel week allthe time sleepy and suicidal but How did ASHTON KUTCHER managed to use this drug for 12 years?
Most likely the same way some people never have a cold their whole life and others experience all sort of ailments.
Also, it may not be the most fortunate example. I haven't heard of a Blockbuster featuring AK in the past 6-7 years...

Last edited:

Vinc2097

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

people saying ashton kutcher did not experience sides. how do they fuckin know !?!? nobody from this forum his ashton kutcher's friend !! so no one knows