Court Let Merck Hide Secrets About A Popular Drug’s Risks | HairLossTalk Forums
Dismiss Notice
Forum Update: Aug 19. Feedback for the Admin? Upgrade coming: Click Here.

Court Let Merck Hide Secrets About A Popular Drug’s Risks

Discussion in 'Men's General Hair Loss Discussions' started by RecoveringMinoxAddict, Sep 12, 2019.

1. RecoveringMinoxAddict

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-courts-secrecy-propecia/

Thoughts on this?

IMO the side effects are there, but overblown.

If you take finasteride and lose your libido/erectile dysfunction, but have head full of hair then at least you can get to first base and build some intimacy.

If you are a horny dog with bald gay alien skull then women will hate your guts and you won't even get go first base.

So taking finasteride is a no brainer even despite risks. Can't have it all in life.

2. Hangin'on Hair

Hangin'on Hair Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    First base is just a fuckin' tease and means nothing. Have you ever had blue balls? Because if all you're getting to is first base, your balls are gonna be throbbing for more.
    First base is pre-teen action.

Kambrira159 and Manochoice like this.
  3. RecoveringMinoxAddict

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Well, you can get to sex and if you have blue balls then you will still get some action, maybe your c*** will be limp, but at least she will touch it without going EWWWWW

4. Dennis1775

Dennis1775 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hey men whats up any sides with dutasteride? and how long have you been using?

5. RecoveringMinoxAddict

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Sides:
    1) More testosterone
    2) Weaker erections maybe
    3) Thicker hair
    Using for 5 years
    All

6. Dennis1775

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Did you become Transsexual or pansexual? I think I am on the dutasteride And I am becoming one.

7. RecoveringMinoxAddict

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    That is f*****g stupid. No. I did not. It is not spironolactone. Which part of "higher testosterone" you think makes on a transsexual/pansexual, eh?

8. Hairicane

Hairicane Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    How long did it take for your hair to thicken noticably?

9. Balding Boulder

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    That is pretty accurate. Having a full head of hair gets you opportunities, even if you’re impotent. If you’re an ugly balding freak with a great sex drive — but never gets used due to not being able to get into positions of opportunity, what’s the point?

Hairicane likes this.
  10. Kamikazee

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Women really don’t give a f*** if a dude has hair or not.

Have a clean shaven bald friend who gets laid consistently more than anyone I know.

11. Dennis1775

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    NO! That is not pretty ACCURATE SIR! LOSING LIBIDO MEANS LOSING LIFE ENERGY AND LIFE DRIVE.WHAT KIND OF A MAN ARE YOU?

BigOl'BaldingHead and Manochoice like this.
  12. BananaBlunt

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    If you are an "ugly balding freak" you were an ugly fat f*** with hair also... It helps your appearance it's true and frames your face differently but hair alone won't get you sh*t, so stop it with this incel sh*t blaming everything on lack of hair or whatever cos you don't fool nobody, you don't have shitty lives and no girls because your hair is falling, you don't have them because of many other things that are wrong in your shitty lives, and your mentalities is one of them...

Manochoice likes this.
  13. Dennis1775

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I screwed up my hormones with dutasteride it has been 9 months and the rihgt side of my temple still is thin I am waiting for that to thicken and then I am going to drop this medicine in 2 months.Maybe I cannot even tolerate that much time.This life is cruel.

14. Manochoice

Manochoice Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Did you ever have a woman for something more serious while having a limp dick? It is absolutely true that having hair AND dick will get you further than just dick. But you can all have all the hair in the world... if your dick ain't satisfactory then you just have a nice head of hair. That's pretty much it. You think that at the and of the day women want you to tickle them with your hair? They want dick just as much as we want pussy. I honestly think that if you get to the point where you believe you can please a woman better with the hair on your head than your dick then there are more issues than just hair loss. In the straight women and man world being dickless is absolute lame.

BananaBlunt likes this.
  15. BananaBlunt

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    He could at least go "to first base bro" with hair, you "won't make it" without it.... Omfg, this forum is frying my neurons more than weed has done it in the past lol... Good i requested that account deletion, i really need some time of, i really can't believe some of the sh*t i read on this forums, damn this internet has became the lands of incels because 99% of them are 24/7 on it, it transformed into their playground and what sucks is that i really think that social media and internet itself is causing a lot of people to develop serious and severe mental illnesses, or maybe at least gets them out in the light...

Hangin'on Hair likes this.
  16. Meeee199

Meeee199 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Women want dick from attractive men, not just any dick, otherwise they will use their 12 inches dildos.

Baldness makes 95% of men unattractive.

RecoveringMinoxAddict likes this.
  17. BananaBlunt

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    95% lmao, ok dude if you say so... Tell that to all the baldies in the world who are having hotties dating them or at least very decent women next to them lol... And believe me, there are more than people who take finasteride lol

And tell that to all the fat fucks with hair that are virgins at 40, keep finding excuses for not taking care of yourselves and for not managing to f*** 10/10 models, cos as i said, with hair or not hair, you wouldn't get them anyways... Only hair does not get you sh*t, there are much more things in your shitty lives that make you unattractive not just hair... It makes you more attractive it's true and frames your face better but hair itself does not get you sh*t, that's just what you incels tell yourselves to fell better about your shitty lives... I am short that's why i can't get women, i am balding that's why i am fat and ugly and masturbate 20 times a day lmao... Get out of the house for f*** sakes and live in the real world, it has nothing to do with your tinder and imaginary internet lives...

#17 BananaBlunt, Sep 18, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  18. Manochoice

Manochoice Experienced Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    My d bate was not whether a man is more or less attractive but whether you truly believe women prefer hair over dick. Also, do you have any experience with women so I know hot to treat this thread.

19. BananaBlunt

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Sure he does, lol, from their comments you can actually see that the majority of this forums users have a really vast experience with women, especially with hot ones lmao, but that when they get out of the house once at 10 years or so... And that experience is only from their dreams, incel forums and studies and from p**rn of course...
    You know nothing bro, if you go bald, no attractive women will ever want you, you will only have to settle with the fat and ugly ones and if you have luck with a hot one, either you were her last choice, or she is in it for other things like money, and expect her to cheat on you with "Chad" because your a cuck... Damn, i am transforming into an incel as we speak, daaaaaaaaaaaamn lmao

#19 BananaBlunt, Sep 18, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 18, 2019
  20. Meeee199

Meeee199 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Stop bringing incels to every discussion it is annoying.
    Most men are average with hair. Once the hair is gone you are unattractive. It is as simple as that.
    If a hotty is dating a bald guy who was average with hair, it is either he has a big wallet, or she knew him before he lost his hair.