Cortexolone (cb-03-01) This Treatment In Clinical Trials 2 Is Available As A Sprayer At A $ 120 Site

Makaveli1988

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How
True but still 10mg for 120. Vs 1000mg for 120. Ultimately very expensive.

I’d rather have at least 500mg spray for that price.

They are making a killing if they sell a ton of those
much u need to use daily for cb to be effective? If i use this spray for 1 ml twice a day u think its enough?

EndlessPossibilities

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How

much u need to use daily for cb to be effective? If i use this spray for 1 ml twice a day u think its enough?

I honestly don’t think 10mg diluted in spray is enough. I heard people were using like 20mg a day! You would need more than one bottle a day. Check the other cB threads

HairSuit

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
People should be using over 100mg a day. (I think it works out to 135mg a day. As convenient as this sounds, it doesn’t even scratch the surface

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
10mg / mL = 1%.

Studies are using 2.5% minimum. Plus, there is no guarantee for purity. This is just RIP-OFF. Better mix yourself.

mymlon

My Regimen
Reaction score
dude this sh*t costs 120$ for 10mg, you pay half of that price for a gram so 200 time the price of making it yours.f you could employ a f*****g chemist to mix it for you for that amount of money.
This is the price for 30ml bottle so 300mg CB. Yeah, it's still very expensive but for people who are afraid of Chinese labs it might be acceptable.

Assuming this is not just another reseller of Chinese stuff. Does anybody know if this is reputable lab?

el_duterino

Reaction score
For cb you would need at least 50mg a day as it has no systemic effect

As vehicle you simply use neogenic that takes 1 minute to mix and dilute before applying it

1000mg costs about 60usd

wzad dazzad

My Regimen
Reaction score
For cb you would need at least 50mg a day as it has no systemic effect

As vehicle you simply use neogenic that takes 1 minute to mix and dilute before applying it

1000mg costs about 60usd
Can you elaborate a little on this?

-What exactly is neogenic?
-what amount/ratio do you mix of CB:neogenic?
-what do you dilute it with?
-do you mix each time? or can you mix a batch to keep for a period of time?

Thanks!!

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol if you want real effect of anywhere near the study results you need 7.5% twice a day. That's 150mg daily minimum and that's just if you're applying 1ml in morning and 1ml at night . Realistically you need 5-6ml to cover a scalp. If you go for 2.5% twice a day and use adequate amounts of solution it'll be close to 500usd a month. Which is what I'm trailing now.

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol if you want real effect of anywhere near the study results you need 7.5% twice a day. That's 150mg daily minimum and that's just if you're applying 1ml in morning and 1ml at night . Realistically you need 5-6ml to cover a scalp. If you go for 2.5% twice a day and use adequate amounts of solution it'll be close to 500usd a month. Which is what I'm trailing now.

5-6ml?
Realistically do you know what you are talking about?
let's be serious. I have a diffuse type of pattern and with 1ml it's enough.by using a long applicator, you can cover the whole scalp(tips of the fingers to target the scalp as it's not a wax hey..).It's just the way you apply the product that matters. "Hair loss basics".

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
5-6ml?
Realistically do you know what you are talking about?
let's be serious. I have a diffuse type of pattern and with 1ml it's enough.by using a long applicator, you can cover the whole scalp(tips of the fingers to target the scalp as it's not a wax hey..).It's just the way you apply the product that matters. "Hair loss basics".

Do I know what I’m talking about ? As though I haven’t been applying topicals for 2 years .

I don’t know anyone who can cover a scalp with anything less than 3ml MINIMUM . I’m Norwood 2 with medium length hair . If you’re buzzed then fine you can spread it out but if you have any length to your hair then no way.

I part my hair from left to right and basically use 1ml per parting. From crown down to the hairline . Part again and repeat .