Cortexolone (cb-03-01) This Treatment In Clinical Trials 2 Is Available As A Sprayer At A $ 120 Site

cbddreams

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been mixing it with 2ml in the morning and evening and it's more than enough. 2ml and it's basically dripping all over my face and neck. No idea what you are talking about with 5-6ml, but there's noway most people will need that much

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
You must all have short hair . I use 5ml and I just about get all my scalp wet to let it soak in . Medium length hair .

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Do I know what I’m talking about ? As though I haven’t been applying topicals for 2 years .

I don’t know anyone who can cover a scalp with anything less than 3ml MINIMUM . I’m Norwood 2 with medium length hair . If you’re buzzed then fine you can spread it out but if you have any length to your hair then no way.

I part my hair from left to right and basically use 1ml per parting. From crown down to the hairline . Part again and repeat .

I'm applying topicals for nearly 10years. I have always applied 7sprays (1ml).At a time the max I was applyin was 10sprays but I realised it was useless. And I had all kinds of haircuts (from medium length to 1mm buzz cut.) long applicator+tips of the finger is the key. That's just an advice to decrease the cost/month but if you want to put 6ml so bet it but it won't be more effective ; ) Another advice is to apply some topicals on a slightly wet scalp, after shower.

Kev123

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You must all have short hair . I use 5ml and I just about get all my scalp wet to let it soak in . Medium length hair .

That's weird because even for women, who have long hair and more hair than men, they are directed to use 1ml of Rogaine solution on their scalp.

5-6ml of cb is literally a waste. You're getting a lot of it on your hair rather than your scalp. 100% guaranteed you are wasting a lot of it at 5-6 ml.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
That's weird because even for women, who have long hair and more hair than men, they are directed to use 1ml of Rogaine solution on their scalp.

5-6ml of cb is literally a waste. You're getting a lot of it on your hair rather than your scalp. 100% guaranteed you are wasting a lot of it at 5-6 ml.

Recommended dose because it is a drug and it has to sit with the dose they safely trialed.

No matter how much you apply a % will always get absorbed by hair , especially with long hair. Ask @Georgie in an ideal world she’d use 6-7+ ml for a topical . Any less and I don’t cover my entire scalp properly. I’m sure if I was buzzed I could use 2ml .