Cool Smoke's jokes

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
- - - Updated - - -

That's the way it's been for thousands of years. If a female appears sexually mature, males are attracted to her. It's not a rational decision, it was imprinted by evolution long before human could even count and had a notion of age. This "creepy" shaming thing is very recent.

I'm really hesitant to say anything after that lengthy, heated exchange between Zircon and DannyBoy! We're sexually attracted to who we're sexually attracted to, through no fault of our own. I don't think it's weird for a man of any age to be turned on by a teenage girl who looks like a grown woman. I do think it would be inappropriate for a man to have sex with her, though. My younger son has a 15-year-old friend who has body hair, a deep voice, is tall and looks about 19. If one of his 20- or 30-something-year-old teachers was having sexual fantasies about him, so be it, but taking it to the next step would be another story. Also, the way I interpret things here, I don't think most guys would have what some consider negative views of women if women didn't look down on them due to their baldness. I don't blame them.

Johannes

Banned
Reaction score
You guys can keep trying to use feminism as an insult towards me, but it's not going to work.

The demonization of the feminist movement is an inherently misogynistic notion, so yes I would maintain that trying to deconstruct my arguments by calling it out as feminist rhetoric would make you inherently misogynistic in some capacity.

Perhaps I should be more clear: I don't literally think you guys hate women. I just think you guys have very skewed ideas of women's issues. A naive view.

The only person on this forum I will say that I truly believe is a misogynist at his core is Fred.

Most everyone else here just has a few problematic ideas/opinions in relation to women's issues but overall do not hate women as a whole.

As you mentioned persons like Fred is a lost case, and hopefully others like captainfore.... something for example will wake up someday to reality.
But still for me it is creepy in this day and age, that the majority of people docent evolve since it´s actually going backwards.

I really appreciate your posts, but sadly the majority thinks with their reptilian brain, and therefore some pathetic people even cherish the thread as the best one.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
As you mentioned persons like Fred is a lost case, and hopefully others like captainfore.... something for example will wake up someday to reality.
But still for me it is creepy in this day and age, that the majority of people docent evolve since it´s actually going backwards.

I really appreciate your posts, but sadly the majority thinks with their reptilian brain, and therefore some pathetic people even cherish the thread as the best one.

Thanks. I'm abandoning the topic personally. I've said my piece and no amount of me continuing to argue it will get it through to them that they are completely delusional. They just write everything I say off as feminist rhetoric, as if that is some bulletproof defense against my argument that their fetishization of little girls who are practically prepubescent is ****ed up. Feminism and any principles within it/related to the idea of women's issues = inherently wrong and/or misandrist in their eyes, and a combination of words to convince them otherwise literally does not exist in the English language.

As I said previously, it is not a coincidence that the guys saying these things are the incels of this forum.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

Johannes

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks. I'm abandoning the topic personally. I've said my piece and no amount of me continuing to argue it will get it through to them that they are completely delusional. They just write everything I say off as feminist rhetoric, as if that is some bulletproof defense against my argument that their fetishization of little girls who are practically prepubescent is ****ed up. Feminism and any principles within it/related to the idea of women's issues = inherently wrong and/or misandrist in their eyes, and a combination of words to convince them otherwise literally does not exist in the English language.

As I said previously, it is not a coincidence that the guys saying these things are the incels of this forum.

That is when it becomes scary actually, since it´s not a coincidence anymore as you said, rather our modern day reality how ....ed up the society is.

recedingyt

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What did I say? All they know how to do is attack feminism. They offer no counter argument past that. Go ahead guys, keep thinking wanting to **** a 13 year old is "normal" and that I'm just some misandrist feminazi. Whatever helps you sleep at night after fapping over CHILDREN.

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I don't know about 13 year olds guys, they're a little flat and underdeveloped...

but our age of consent at 18 is very much a societal construct. Our primal desires do not take laws and what is illegal into consideration. Biologically speaking, women are ready to reproduce the time their ovaries start depositing eggs. That's when most animals get freaky all across the animal kingdom, when the female reaches menarche. Elephants, kangaroos, llamas, goats, gorillas, apes, dingos, hyenas.

My tastes are more for voluptuous women from 18-28.

Like these fine specimens:
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h164/ybfchic/August 2014 Part 4/jlo-bootyremix-web.jpeg

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
What did I say? All they know how to do is attack feminism. They offer no counter argument past that.

Again, a lie.
That's the way it's been for thousands of years. If a female appears sexually mature, males are attracted to her. It's not a rational decision, it was imprinted by evolution long before human could even count and had a notion of age. This "creepy" shaming thing is very recent.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
yea lol a lot of 13 year old girls are decently developed. far from a "child". even 10-12 is preteen stage with some hormones. based on these things i'd say its somewhat normal to be attracted to 13-14 year old girls, just because a lot of them already have the tits and ***. by late high school (16-17) most guys would be lying if they didn't say they were attractive.

here are those studies i mentioned where the guys denied their attraction to the 14-15 year old crowd. https://philiaresearch.wordpress.co...ownplay-their-attraction-to-adolescent-girls/ it also mentions like 2 other studies that got the same results

here's a study on what men of all ages find is the most attractive age for a girl (it only goes down to 20 though). men of all ages found 20 to be the hottest age for a girl. womens were about the same as their own age, although it skews a couple years older for the younger girls (looks like they want us recedingyt! xD)
http://jezebel.com/mens-favorite-ag...eed&utm_campaign=Feed:+jezebel/full+(Jezebel)

again, quit equating us with pedophiles, they go after PREpubescent, as in anything under 12.

also i never said anything about the moral side just like fred said. i mean i do agree 13-15 year old girls are immature, and that them sexual decisions are probably a bad idea. i'm just giving you reasons its not "creepy", whatever that means.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don Johnson started sleeping around when he was 12, with older girls/women. He seems fine.
https://www.facebook.com/notes/don-...nson-lost-his-virginity-at-12/660598710694134

I'm not saying children (because that's what they are) who have consensual sex with adults are scarred for life. Most probably aren't. It's my opinion that an adult who has sex with someone so very young is taking advantage of an adolescent mind that has not developed at the rate of his/her sexually developed body.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
Joan, what are your thoughts about Madonna? Her past decade was spent mostly sleeping with boyfriends that were around Fred's age or even younger. And the fact that her oldest daughter is not much younger than these guys. I think Madonna definitely hates "aging".

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Joan, what are your thoughts about Madonna? Her past decade was spent mostly sleeping with boyfriends that were around Fred's age or even younger. And the fact that her oldest daughter is not much younger than these guys. I think Madonna definitely hates "aging".

DH, nice to see you back!

Madonna looks incredible for her age (please, no one google an unflattering picture of her--I'm not going to change my mind). I would kill for that definition in her arms! God bless her for not feeling self-conscious being naked in front of guys more than half her age. I don't care how great an older woman looks; she just cannot compete with 20-something-year-olds, no matter how much time you spend in the gym or how much work you've had done. You can only turn back the clock so far. Everyone matures at a different rate, so it's hard to answer your question. For myself--and I want to make clear that younger guys would not be my thing--I think I'd feel I wasn't taking advantage of a guy who was out of college. Again, everyone's maturity rate is different. Demi Moore hates aging too--and what about Linda Hogan? I hate aging too, but I'd feel worse about it being with young guys because I'd be thinking about what I looked like 30 years ago when I was their age. I'd rather be a trophy wife to an older guy who's still got it.

wilson2

Established Member
Reaction score
13 year old girls are sexually mature anyways...

2o6Smfg.gif

I honestly don't think i've ever laughed so hard at something online before.

Norwood

Established Member
Reaction score
yea lol a lot of 13 year old girls are decently developed. far from a "child". even 10-12 is preteen stage with some hormones. based on these things i'd say its somewhat normal to be attracted to 13-14 year old girls, just because a lot of them already have the tits and ***. by late high school (16-17) most guys would be lying if they didn't say they were attractive.

Legit. For my senior project when I was in college, my team presented our project to a class of 8th graders (13/14yos). I remembered being shocked at how many hotties there in the class. The boys still looked like little kids, but many of the girls were smoking hot with big tits and everything. They look no different from grown women, maybe just a little shorter. Any society that labels a man a pedophile for being attracted to girls under 18 is not a sane one.

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Legit. For my senior project when I was in college, my team presented our project to a class of 8th graders (13/14yos). I remembered being shocked at how many hotties there in the class. The boys still looked like little kids, but many of the girls were smoking hot with big tits and everything. They look no different from grown women, maybe just a little shorter. Any society that labels a man a pedophile for being attracted to girls under 18 is not a sane one.

Although I agree that most societies aren't sane, I don't think it is for the reason you have suggested.

shookwun

Reaction score
That's all I needed to hear ;).

I have friends who are incel, and they're wonderful people.

People you can count on, who have noble aspirations in life, who treat women well.

But they're also ugly as f-ck. And that's the only reason they will remain incels.

Being incel has nothing to do with having a horrible personality.

It's 1 or 0, either you pass the minimal looks threshold for attraction, or you will be incel for life.

Ha! If that were true, I've been hit on by gay guys before, many times. One of them even licked my cheek during a party. I was like "WTF?!"

Most men are creepy. That's feminist garbage right there, blame an entire gender for having natural sexual urges.

You know it's American feminism garbage when the word creepy doesn't even have an equivalent in French or Dutch.

In fact, I've heard my girlfriend use the word 'creepy' when talking in Dutch with her friends. That says it all really.

This male shaming propaganda has to stop.

This is almost always the case, but their are exceptions. Some men just never approach women, but with dating websites, and applications at the click of a finger it's easier then ever. No longer are their barriers, because all that's required these days is to upload a picture, swipe a few times, match and create instant chemistry. Chances are if she thought you were attractive you would have it in the bag by now. Within reason, if she didn't find you interesting, it would still lead to casual sex that eventually leads to either a relationship or a fwb for a few months before parting ways.

It's almost impossible to be incel as an attractive male with social media being brought into the equation. Even the most shy, and anxious men get a lay by simply texting, meeting up and going from there. No more nerve wrecking first encounters, and cold approaches... all though this has always, and will always remain the casual way of meeting women.

Sometimes dating applications can be a reality check but often what not it doesn't work in the favour of men. Most women are going to weed 90% of them men out, and go for the top percentile. it's actually easier as an average man to meet someone in real life then it is on dating apps.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
About that 13 year old pusi, what are your thoughts?