Converting To Judaism To Hide Baldness

Me Vs DiffuseThinning

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody else with crown thinning ever considered converting to Judaism and purchasing a kippa to hide crown baldness?

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Anybody else with crown thinning ever considered converting to Judaism and purchasing a kippa to hide crown baldness?
I'm jewish from birth bro ;)

yeah I've seen guys from my synagogue wear kippas on their thin crown

man12

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello son,

Judaism is a lie. Don't convert to it. Only christianity is the truth. The reason why many jews are balding on the crown is because they worship a false god. Consider natural treatments for your thinning crown.

-Father
hahahahha

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
You don't have to be Jewish to wear a kippa. The Pope always wears one.

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
I'm jewish from birth bro ;)

yeah I've seen guys from my synagogue wear kippas on their thin crown
Did you have a Bar Mitzvah at 13?

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
dermatologist, and I think 2k
Good choice. 2 grand? That's all? Your parents have some cheap jewish friends.......................................:D

DHTcel

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Good choice. 2 grand? That's all? Your parents have some cheap jewish friends.......................................:D
no thats how much my parents themselves gave me

DoctorHouse

Reaction score
no thats how much my parents themselves gave me
Oh, that was nice. Hopefully, you have a college fund so you can make your parents kvell when their son becomes a doctah............:D

crikey1980

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello son,

Judaism is a lie. Don't convert to it. Only christianity is the truth. The reason why many jews are balding on the crown is because they worship a false god. Consider natural treatments for your thinning crown.

-Father
As a non practising Catholic, how is Judaism a lie...... Since Christianity and islam are based on Judaism.
I can understand you saying it is a lie if you are a atheist but to believe in Christianity you have to believe in judais to some level.

crikey1980

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello son,

Judaism is a lie, because everything about it is corrupt, just like islam. I don't believe that you're a christian, but a jew. I'm not an atheist, but a christian.

-Father
Why because I disagree with you I must be a jew posing as a Christian.
You have a pretty fucked up world view in my opinion...... I was baptised a Catholic but let me guess in your mind the pope is the anti christ and a false figure.

Northface32

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello son,

-Father
Jews don't have a god they don't believe in God.