Confidence And Charisma More Important Than Hair?

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been in a situation where a girl liked me. She was actually decent looking, this is pre-balding days. This was also when I was a virgin. She actually asked my friend to say it to me, which is extremely rare for me at least. So I worked up the courage and asked her out. I barely spoke the whole time, I went red in the face everytime I said something. The whole ordeal was very awkward. She never texted me back afterwards. She told her friends that I wasn't able to talk to girls and that's why she never texted me back.

I fully believe that if I had went on that date full of confidence and banter she would have been into me.

Yeah see this kind of sh*t is my worst nightmare. This is what I'm talking about when I say you still need to be confident and smooth talking. You need to feel talkative and outgoing to be able to pull dates off, or even just approaching.

With the kind of sh*t I'm dealing with I could be a full 10/10 male model and I still wouldn't think I could score an average chick cause I have anxiety and other issues which tank my self-confidence to almost zero.

It drives me nuts because I don't look too bad and I could do well if only I could get my stupid problems under control, but as much as I try it's hard to make significant progress.

It's not just women either. I'm anxious when I have to call someone on the phone, or if I need to speak up in front of a group of people (oh god) or if I need to introduce myself in front of an entire class (omfg), and yeha, things like that. I wasn't always like this though. Mainly in the last few years as I got various neurohormonal disorders.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah see this kind of sh*t is my worst nightmare. This is what I'm talking about when I say you still need to be confident and smooth talking. You need to feel talkative and outgoing to be able to pull dates off, or even just approaching.

With the kind of sh*t I'm dealing with I could be a full 10/10 male model and I still wouldn't think I could score an average chick cause I have anxiety and other issues which tank my self-confidence to almost zero.

It drives me nuts because I don't look too bad and I could do well if only I could get my stupid problems under control, but as much as I try it's hard to make significant progress.

It's not just women either. I'm anxious when I have to call someone on the phone, or if I need to speak up in front of a group of people (oh god) or if I need to introduce myself in front of an entire class (omfg), and yeha, things like that. I wasn't always like this though. Mainly in the last few years as I got various neurohormonal disorders.

Only thing for it is to keep trying. It took years, and many embarrassing moments, for me to go from that situation to being able to hold a conversation and date without being a nervous wreck.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I started as a nervous wreck too.

It took me about 20 dates to become decent.

40 dates to become good at it.

And 60 dates to know exactly what I'm doing.

0 anxiety now, I can just concentrate on having fun when I'm on a date.

Are you still dating other women now that you have a gf?:)

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Looks are like the first test you have to pass. If you don't pass that one, then you will not even get any of the other ones.

But if you're attractive AND confident AND smooth talking then yeah most likely you have it in the bag.

And if/when she decides that he's a keeper, she'll decide next that it's time for her to refer
to the Nice Girl Playbook and proceed to go about accrediting her splendidly blooming relationship (chance encounter) to "destiny".

You see women are 'The Heir Deciders', and once their general populace discovers and learns how to fully master their Royal secret
the transference of powers will be completed and thereafter (maybe) women will finally own up to their myth that man has forever ruled the world.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Now I'm afraid my new girlfriend will wake up one morning an be like:

"I'm breaking up with you, my feelings for you changed last night, oh and I killed your baby by the way! Goodbye!"

Talk about a traumatic experience.

Exactly, and I'm afraid too that the next guy I'm dating or next boyfriend will wake up one day and be like "Nope, can't date a bald girl". Traumatic experiences like this leaves you afraid and scarred for life. I totally understand your worries, even though what you say most likely won't happen, but I get the feeling.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Not comparing me being dumped to your ex gf's abortion though, that's worse I get it. But it still has left me scarred and afraid.

T

tellersquill

Haha Fred sounds the same as me in terms of dating.

I've been on almost a hundred dates in 5 years.

Only around 25-30 ended in sex though, so the conversion rate of date to sex is 1 in 3.

More than 90% ended with at least a kiss though.

As you would expect, I now get zero nerves before a date. I think it has something to do with abundance theory. That there are loads of matches on my tinder profile so if something went wrong on one date, I know I could get another a few days later.

It gives you a zero shits mentality which probably helps when dating.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yep, I remember a survey where the majority of women said they'd rather have their husband go fat than go bald.

That was sponsored by the manufacturers of Rogaine AFAIR, but I don't think it's far from the truth. Most women despise baldness, and its incurable. If the hubby goes fat there's always the hope of him getting inspired one day, buying a pair of Reeboks and ten pounds of frozen chicken. No such thing with baldness.

I never had sex with a fat man in my life... the thought is 'yuck'

i have had relationships with several bald/balding men...

take fit body or slim over hairs on head any day.

fat men or husky men look feminine to me.

shookwun

Reaction score
Maybe most but not all :D

You can't put all girls in a basket.

Bar Refali

bar-refaeli-adi-ezra.jpg

Looks matched.

They literally have the exact same face.

If this doesnt confirm looks match theory, then I dont know what will.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks matched.

They literally have the exact same face.

If this doesnt confirm looks match theory, then I dont know what will.

True, the most take a partner with the same similarities .

Here a good example of a couple look at eyes, teeth, smile, face

just amazing haha

11096461_10206427660873018_9135143438891751044_n.jpg

13906820_10157185006025034_3687006431247014141_n.jpg

EvilLocks

Reaction score
I never had sex with a fat man in my life... the thought is 'yuck'

i have had relationships with several bald/balding men...

take fit body or slim over hairs on head any day.

fat men or husky men look feminine to me.

Me neither. In my eyes fatness is unacceptable, unless you are suffering from a medical condition that makes you gain weight. It just shows laziness and a lack of drive - which is very unattractive in my eyes. A man that takes care of himself, is in decent shape (not talking about gymcels) and dresses well gets gold stars in my book. Control what you can control, and be the best possible version of yourself. Baldness is another thing; it's something you can't really control and something you cannot be blamed for. Although I will admit that most people look better with hair, I am not opposed to dating a bald man, and I have done so before. Maybe I'm more forgiving since I'm bald myself though, and I can't speak for most other women of course.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
So YOU don't despise baldness then. Doesn't change my impression that many women do, just based on my personal experience and the dating site experiments that have been done. For a woman marrying a man in shape with no hair loss, I think she would vastly prefer him getting fat to going bald.

well you have two womens opinions i am betting if sam was around you would have 3..

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
There is a huge difference between what a woman says and what a woman actually does. I'm quite sure she would never even date a bald/badling guy, but she'll never admit it and will try to save face in order not to appear shallow.

Yes because saying i would never date a fat guy is really deep of me and evil

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
True, the most take a partner with the same similarities .

Here a good example of a couple look at eyes, teeth, smile, face

just amazing haha

11096461_10206427660873018_9135143438891751044_n.jpg

13906820_10157185006025034_3687006431247014141_n.jpg

Birds of a feather, flock together.

shookwun

Reaction score
Me neither. In my eyes fatness is unacceptable, unless you are suffering from a medical condition that makes you gain weight. It just shows laziness and a lack of drive - which is very unattractive in my eyes. A man that takes care of himself, is in decent shape (not talking about gymcels) and dresses well gets gold stars in my book. Control what you can control, and be the best possible version of yourself. Baldness is another thing; it's something you can't really control and something you cannot be blamed for. Although I will admit that most people look better with hair, I am not opposed to dating a bald man, and I have done so before. Maybe I'm more forgiving since I'm bald myself though, and I can't speak for most other women of course.
Forgot the biggest reason.

Its absolutely disgusting to look at whilst naked. Nothing shrinks my dick more then seeing a fat chick take off her clothes to have sex.

Dont forget to turn the lights offf!

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Forgot the biggest reason.

Its absolutely disgusting to look at whilst naked. Nothing shrinks my dick up like seeing a fat chick with rolls take off her clothes to have sex.

LOL how does it even get that far????

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Everyone learns by their first year of highschool.

Only PUA retards could twist that simple truth and make us believe that short balding nerds could date hot tall supermodels if only they were confident enough.

Too bad many people seem to think this is how it works. It only takes one mismatched couple in the person's surrounding and they'll be like:

"Look at him, it's because he's so charming, looks don't matter you see!"

One of my closest friends is just like that. I wanna strangle the guy sometimes.

shookwun

Reaction score
LOL how does it even get that far????

I knew she was carrying a few extra pounds, but didn't realize the gravity of the situation until I saw her in person. I was deceived through online pictures.

I should of known better when she repeatedly asked if I have been with 'bigger girls before'

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I knew she was carrying a few extra pounds, but didn't realize the gravity of the situation until I saw her in person. I was deceived through online pictures.

I should of known better when she repeatedly asked if I have been with 'bigger girls before'

OMG what did you do??