Confidence And Charisma More Important Than Hair?

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's a billionaire businessman, but she must be fallen for his confidence, no doubt. :D Here we go, always with the same, stupid examples. Looks or money and status. That's it.

Seriously, why hasn't this guy been banned yet?

Just a stupid answer typical dante92. This girl is one of the famoust and hottest model girl and this girl can if she want have many many Norwood 0/1 model guys with much more money then this unknow balding guy which has money but not really is a massive rich guy:rolleyes::rolleyes:

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
latest

Go home you norwood 3 guy:D:D

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
When you pass a girl's look threshold, all you have to do is not f*** it up.

No need for confidence, self-assurance or whatever. She just wants you to make her feel comfortable about having sex with you.

There's nothing beyond that. If the girl is not sexually attracted to you, it was 'game over' before you even opened your mouth.

No amount of confidence, money or status will ever change her mind.

Confidence won't get you a girl that is not sexually attracted to you.

But a lack of confidence will restrain you from getting a girl that is sexually attracted to you. You can deny it all you want but it's a fact.

For example I was once so bad that I wouldn't even initiate conversations with girls. At this time I would have been willing to sleep with fat girls, whom would have been sexually attracted to me. And yet I didn't. Because my lack of confidence restricted me from even trying.

Although if you're attractive your confidence problems are usually sorted out fairly quickly.

If you're average this isn't as true.

T

tellersquill

That bald guy in the picture is damn good looking - he would do well on tinder for sure.

Do you guys think he is ugly?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
That bald guy in the picture is damn good looking - he would do well on tinder for sure.

Do you guys think he is ugly?

He's above average and I'm sure has never had a problem getting laid. She is a 10, a supermodel in the top 0.1% of women in the world imo.

Look at her ex-husband....maybe she's like the female Shallow Hal

9MSw0NI.jpg

resu

Reaction score
When you pass a girl's look threshold, all you have to do is not f*** it up.

No need for confidence, self-assurance or whatever. She just wants you to make her feel comfortable about having sex with you.

There's nothing beyond that. If the girl is not sexually attracted to you, it was 'game over' before you even opened your mouth.

No amount of confidence, money or status will ever change her mind.

But sometimes they warm up to you, maybe at first they didn't think much about you but after they start looking and seeing things they didn't first notice their views change. Same thing with me. It's like different layers, the truly good looking people are instant attraction but others you need more time to socialize. This is for long time relationships.

resu

Reaction score
The worse is when women still keep their dating profile, imagine trying to handle that as a bald guy, always on the edge that he will get dumped if he doesn't obey every little thing the queen demands.

T

tellersquill

It also has to be noted that it depends on who the bald head is on.

If its on a handsome man then he may go from an 80% response to, say, 60%.

If its baldness on an ugly man then his stats may go from 60% to 0%

The truth is, some people look good bald and some people do not.

blackg

Reaction score
But sometimes they warm up to you, maybe at first they didn't think much about you but after they start looking and seeing things they didn't first notice their views change. Same thing with me. It's like different layers, the truly good looking people are instant attraction but others you need more time to socialize. This is for long time relationships.
Haha.. Fred will be seeing red after reading this.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
It also has to be noted that it depends on who the bald head is on.

If its on a handsome man then he may go from an 80% response to, say, 60%.

If its baldness on an ugly man then his stats may go from 60% to 0%

The truth is, some people look good bald and some people do not.

MrQN5wT.gif

T

tellersquill

Haha I know its simple but some people believe that its the end of the world to be bald -whereas its only terrible for those that cannot pull it off.

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
ITT:

"Haha but yeah if you're attractive then confidence and charisma can definitely help ya out"
"Haha but yeah it totally depends on how you look bald. Like if you're a male model then it's not the end of the world"
"Haha... yeah".

694.png

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
For the hundredth time, of course if you don't do anything, nothing will happen!

Sherlock.

But if you do something (approach the girl), you can be as shy and awkward as you want, if she likes you, it's in the bag.

I know this from experience. I've been in situations with girls in which I thought I blew it.

Light right above my head, sweating, getting red from thinking I had said something stupid, stuttering, the girl laughing at me trying to speak her language.

Fast forward a few hours, I'm inside her. This idea that you need to be smooth and self-assured to get a girl to sleep with you is baseless.

But somehow, Hollywood movies have made us believe this is true.

In case some people still didn't get the message: looks = everything in the dating game.

Nothing compensates for them. And if you have them, it's actually hard not to get the girl.

I was responding to this.

"No need for confidence, self-assurance or whatever."

Which is contradictory to this.

"of course if you don't do anything, nothing will happen!"

Confidence can paralyze you from doing anything.

Even if you do get the courage to talk to her confidence can stop you from ever trying to f*** her.

Maybe you're right that no matter how awkward you are you can't f*** it up. My experiences beg to differ. Yours don't. We'll just have to leave it at that.

whatevr

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was responding to this.

"No need for confidence, self-assurance or whatever."

Which is contradictory to this.

"of course if you don't do anything, nothing will happen!"

Confidence can paralyze you from doing anything.

Even if you do get the courage to talk to her confidence can stop you from ever trying to f*** her.

Maybe you're right that no matter how awkward you are you can't f*** it up. My experiences beg to differ. Yours don't. We'll just have to leave it at that.

Looks are like the first test you have to pass. If you don't pass that one, then you will not even get any of the other ones.
But you can still f*** up in the subsequent ones. Like if you're so anxious that it's bloody apparent and you can't speak normally and don't know what the f*** you're saying. Or just come off as an awkward dweeb. Or any number of things.

But if you're attractive AND confident AND smooth talking then yeah most likely you have it in the bag.

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sure all the situations where your lack of confidence got you "rejected" can be explained by the fact that you just stopped escalating.

Or tell me you got a clear 'no!' every time you supposedly fucked it up because of your lack of confidence.

Every time I have these conversations, the guy admits he had just given up because he thought he had been rejected.

If the girl truly rejects you with a clear 'no', she was never attracted to you in the first place.

And if she was attracted to you, she will forgive a lot of mistakes.

If that wasn't the case, no guy would ever get laid. Have you observed the average guy trying to get into a girl's pants?

Most of them just suck and have no social intuition whatsoever. Yet many men still manage to get laid somehow.

Whatever most men are like is the average. I'm talking about people with below average confidence. With an unusual lack of confidence.

Yeah you're right that most of these occasions didn't end in a straight up "no", I'm not denying that you might be right.

I've been in a situation where a girl liked me. She was actually decent looking, this is pre-balding days. This was also when I was a virgin. She actually asked my friend to say it to me, which is extremely rare for me at least. So I worked up the courage and asked her out. I barely spoke the whole time, I went red in the face everytime I said something. The whole ordeal was very awkward. She never texted me back afterwards. She told her friends that I wasn't able to talk to girls and that's why she never texted me back.

I fully believe that if I had went on that date full of confidence and banter she would have been into me.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
A great face on top of good shoulder to hips proportion ratios
and out of the cool waters, springs a gorgeous vision.

She looks like a linebacker. :D

Coach I.D WALKER foresees a tight end spot opening up for her this upcoming rigorous spring training season. :cool:

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no harm in being a little shy or awkward.

But this was something else, I hope your realize this.

This had nothing to do with confidence, this was plain social anxiety.

You were deeply afraid of something and it paralyzed you.

Fear of not being good enough, fear of the unknown obviously.

Nothing a little more experience won't fix.

I was terrified too on my first dates, it went away progressively as I gained more experience.

Oh yeah it was social anxiety alright. It improved with time but believe me when I say it there are guys with crippling social anxiety like this for whom it doesn't just go away. I used to hang out in social anxiety forums and I remember there was a selfie thread and I was amazed to see so many good looking lads on it. Mostly young though, probably most grow out of it.