Confidence And Charisma More Important Than Hair?

T

tellersquill

Well we all age.

Our jaws get loose skin underneath - bags under eyes- teeth get worse- wrinkles etc

I've noticed that womens boobs loose their perkiness after 30. The exception is women with boobs smaller than a C cup.

The point is that we all age - and only a very small minority look better at 35 then they did it at 25.

Haha ageing is cruel but the good news is that it happens to everyone else.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
Haha ageing is cruel but the good news is that it happens to everyone else.

And the bad news (for us women) is that it happens to women way earlier than men. Men can peak into their 30's and even 40's in my opinion, while a woman starts to decline and lose that youthful touch after 25.

EvilLocks

Reaction score
None of these ageing ailments can even be compared with baldness.

Give me some wrinkles and bags under my eyes over something that makes me look like a completely different person.

For men this is definitely true, but for me as a woman I'd rather have a youthful face and body for a long time than hair. As much as I want hair, this is more important. Thankfully someone mistook me for 17 the other day, and it's not the first time that's happened.

T

tellersquill

Evil Locks, I agree that a lot of women tend to look worse. However, I think the ones who look after themselves can be very sexy well into their forties. There are tons of female actresses I could name who are over forty and stunning.

Fred, hair loss is probably one of the biggest agers - yes, there is no doubt.

But as you guys go into your thirties I will tell you that its slightly comforting seeing your pals get fat, or start to age in the face or go grey. It makes it all easier to know that none of you look 21 anymore (apart from the odd cyborg).

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have been re-watching Seinfeld on Hulu and holy f*** there are a LOT of bald references. Has anyone noticed this? I think since it was created by Larry David, there are a ton of very realistic, accurate portrayals of the emotional and mental toll balding can have on a person.

Joan

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not exactly a representative sample, seeing as you're all hair loss sufferers and more likely to be sympathetic towards a partner with a similar condition. If you're thinking of Samantha she already said she refused to date above NW4.
Zircon, would their opinions be more credible if they dated the bald men pre-hair loss, as may have been the case?

plisk

Established Member
Reaction score
There is a huge difference between what a woman says and what a woman actually does. I'm quite sure she would never even date a bald/badling guy, but she'll never admit it and will try to saveface in order not to appear shallow.

I met my last girlfriend while i was balding. Didn't seem to bother her. This really isnt as uncommon as you think. We fucked a LOT, and im not exactly flush with money either, before you try to say it was because it was advantageous for her or something. Its worth noting that besides my balding dome i am decent looking, muscular and above average height.

Being facially ugly or short is a much bigger death sentence to dating as a man than your hair is. Id much rather be 6'0+ and chrome dome bald than be 5'5 with a lion's mane. Now women dating men shorter than them - that is something that is incredibly rare.

What do you think this section is for?

Youd be surprised how many men are perfectly capable of attracting a decent looking woman but dont because their self-esteem is destroyed from years of hanging out with losers on the internet and being absorbed into a false world view.

i am almost damn sure several posters here are from puahate/sluthate/lookism for example. The funny thing about these sites is you'd assume it is full of guys that look like eggman - i.e people who are actually UGLY and doomed to a life of celibacy if they dont use hookers, incredibly unfortunate cases etc. But then these posters post pictures of themselves and they are often above average or even very good looking, prompting others to call them frauders (i.e someone who is "pretending" to be an "incel"). What is the case there then? Well obviously they are quite capable of attracting women but they are so socially inexperienced and borderline socially retarded from years of staying home and not socializing that not only wont they get opportunities, but they are almost assuredly going to f*** up the opportunities they do get when they try to escape that situation, reinforcing their world view.

resu

Reaction score
I have been re-watching Seinfeld on Hulu and holy f*** there are a LOT of bald references. Has anyone noticed this? I think since it was created by Larry David, there are a ton of very realistic, accurate portrayals of the emotional and mental toll balding can have on a person.

Great thing is when George gets an hair system.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I just started watching Seinfeld about a month or so ago, I've never seen a single episode of it before. It's really funny, the jokes are original. However, there's a TON of references to baldness and how unattractive it is. I almost get the feeling that Seinfeld has contributed to society's hatred towards baldness.

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Zircon, would their opinions be more credible if they dated the bald men pre-hair loss, as may have been the case?

Joan, we all missed you. how's life?

buckthorn

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm currently watching Curb your Enthusiasm for the first time.

It's a great follow-up to Seinfeld. Lots of 'bald' references too.

the question I have is did Larry David's personality influence Jerry Seinfeld's? or the other way around?? they are like the same person.

EvilLocks

Reaction score

Look at how they all treat her once bald. Rachel wants her to be bald because she will then feel superior to her, and to no surprise Ross dumps his now-bald girlfriend for Rachel...

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm currently watching Curb your Enthusiasm for the first time.

It's a great follow-up to Seinfeld. Lots of 'bald' references too.

There's way more bald references in Seinfeld than Curb Your Enthusiasm. I'm only half way through season 3 and theres already about as many as CYE's entire run.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not exactly a representative sample, seeing as you're all hair loss sufferers and more likely to be sympathetic towards a partner with a similar condition. If you're thinking of Samantha she already said she refused to date above NW4.
\

I 45 been dating and in various relationship since i am 15...I am talking in regards to when my hair was super dence...and i can mail you a photo of me now with my face cut out and you would see no issue with my hair to the naked eye.

I dont feel sympathy for men i date i just date if i like them..if i dont, i dont.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Really no different than a woman applying 12 coats of makeup with a paint roller and looking like someone else. It's not honest.

bzum2mecuaaetld.jpg

She actually looks soo much better in fist pics...i hate that girls wear makeup now that look like 80s drag queens..They all look like Divine to me. not good.