Confidence And Charisma More Important Than Hair?

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I just started watching Seinfeld about a month or so ago, I've never seen a single episode of it before. It's really funny, the jokes are original. However, there's a TON of references to baldness and how unattractive it is. I almost get the feeling that Seinfeld has contributed to society's hatred towards baldness.

the question I have is did Larry David's personality influence Jerry Seinfeld's? or the other way around?? they are like the same person.

I dont know if you guys know this but the show is actually about Jerry Seinfeld, Larry David (george), the 'real' Krammer ( a guy named Krammer lives in NYC) and Carol Liefer (elaine). That is quintessential Larry David--he used to write for SNL years ago..Did stand up in NYC before seinfeld.

SBAmerican

Established Member
Reaction score
We already have the definition of confidence: it's a byproduct of predictability.

Now define charisma please. Give us advice on how to become more charismatic.
Charisma is all about making people feel good about themselves, whether it's friends or someone you would like to date. Some good examples of charisma would be speaking with conviction about your opinions and ideas, looking someone in the eye and giving them a firm handshake, smiling and cracking a joke, speaking enthusiastically about something you're interested in, and making sure everyone is having a fun time. Charisma is not going to turn you into a 10 but it will make a good impact on whether or not someone will find you attractive especially if they are on the fence about you. No one likes being around someone who is boring and being charismatic is the opposite of that. Especially if you are a Norwood 4 or higher, being charismatic can definitely can give you a boost. Otherwise, people just see you as the boring bald guy.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I listened to a video recording of myself and I didn't like the sound of my voice. I think I talk slow.

SBAmerican

Established Member
Reaction score
That happens to bald/balding guys all the time. No empathy for us, though, only "man up".
Actually something we can agree on. When I was going through my advanced balding, on more than one occasion, I voiced my thoughts to girls I was dating about my baldness, and they ended it with me. They never said specifically it was because I was balding but obviously I could tell it was. If I would have a decent head of hair, it would never have been an issue.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Actually something we can agree on. When I was going through my advanced balding, on more than one occasion, I voiced my thoughts to girls I was dating about my baldness, and they ended it with me. They never said specifically it was because I was balding but obviously I could tell it was. If I would have a decent head of hair, it would never have been an issue.

Show any sign of weakness and it's over. Women are really unforgiving about any kind of male insecurity because they don't believe men can be insecure about issues that matter to them.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
This is pretty much completely true. Its best to just be a wall, a 6 foot wall with thick hair.

The sad thing is, is that as much as it's essentially a sweeping generalization, it's actually true close to 100% of the time.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been crucified by women for showing emotion before.

I've been crucified for having an opinion. Then again, I do live in Toronto, home to Anita Sarkeesian, Chanty Binx, SlutWalk organizers, Vanja Krajina, etc.

It's almost best to just shut the f*** up and put on a facade.

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've been crucified for having an opinion. Then again, I do live in Toronto, home to Anita Sarkeesian, Chanty Binx, SlutWalk organizers, Vanja Krajina, etc.

It's almost best to just shut the f*** up and put on a facade.

LOL what did you think of American women vs Canadian..OR NYC vs Toronto?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
LOL what did you think of American women vs Canadian..OR NYC vs Toronto?

Can't comment on other cities, I've never lived there. But I can tell you that Toronto has a lot of rabid feminists.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
In my experience this hasn't been the case. I have talked a lot about baldness and other insecurities I have with women I've dated and they've always stayed. I think it's more what you project than what you say. Might be cultural. Still, you're better off sharing as little as possible.

Where do you live?

pegasus2

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can't comment on other cities, I've never lived there. But I can tell you that Toronto has a lot of rabid feminists.
God help you finding a nice girl if you live in Toronto. Anywhere you go though, never open up to a woman until you're married, or that will be the end of it

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh this is gonna be fun.

T

tellersquill

Fred, I get a 90% response rate on dating sites. At least on the people I'm matched with on tinder.

That's why I love tinder - everyone who matches is attracted to each other.