Confidence And Charisma More Important Than Hair?

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah, too bad that if I tried to "be charismatic" people will only see me as the "wierd balding guy" rather than the "boring bald guy".

Your posts are even worse than n003's.

You are just a stupid women hater....that's all.
Be careful it can end horrible your hate

SBAmerican

Established Member
Reaction score
I've stopped telling my girlfriend(s) about my balding problem a long time ago. None of them will get it.

I'll have to tell my current one at a point though, either for hair transplant round 2, or for a mysterious trip to Mexico.
Good luck with that dude! I'm saving up money for my second hair transplant. I want to fill in more in the frontal hairline and other frontal zones. My hair is still very thin in the front but you can't tell with toppik. Toppik works like magic. Without it, you could definitely tell. I haven't told any dates about my hair transplant. I could only imagine how horrified they would be lol it's better as you said to not even mention it to them. No amount of confidence will deflect those reactions haha

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not as horrible as your grammar.

Not only are you annoying and condescending, but you also can't even speak proper English.

Dante does not hate women, the opposite seems to be true though.

You can't blame him for resenting them after having been rejected all his life.

Who cares? It's not my mother language haha...

The point is there are so many guys here with serious mental health problems.

Hair = many women........no hair = 0 women......

What a joke this view haha.......

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Being born with XY chromosome set is a curse in 2016.

Puberty ruins 90% and exalts 10% of male population. For lucky men like @SBAmerican it gives height, robust frame and angular face. From potato faces pre-puberty kid they become f*****g slayers. Yes sometimes genetical recomb gives them balding/acne but it is only their flaw. If you fail in everything due to genetic and puberty balding is just cherry on the top – loosing after loosing.

And after they give us advices how they pull the balding looks or how confidence and charisma helped they to "clean up" as bald males.

I was in Bali earlier in summer first time I wanted to go ER. On this island there are no bad looking guys. It is like there is a face control on passport control in airport. But somehow I sneaked through it and turned into a genetical superior territory.

Everyone is 6'2+ robust frame, full head and amazing faces, even ethnics, even asians. No baldcels at all. Even a guy from my pic wouldn't stand out of that crowd. 15 years surfers amog me in everything. Their fathers have full head. I felt genetical failure.

Also, you will not believe how is it f*****g easy to be an average+ girl in 2016. I watched it by my own eyes. I met a group of guys/girls there was a 33 years old woman (albeit she looked like 26). She "hanged out" with a few model guys during two days. On the "surf party".

Tinder is a f*****g joke and made things in absolute, a zenith of society of our days.

Lol if you cannot make a few selfies in a bathroom, install tinder, do a few swipes on hot girls/guys (if you are average+ girl), take a shower, see matches and settle "date" while your full head of hair is drying. That is how attractive young people live in 2016. They have sex more than kissing. Literally.

I saw some guys in action. They behaved like an incels, stuttered sometimes. Still get laid a lot.

Afro_Vacancy

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if the hearing impairment support forums have trolls who argue that good vision is more important than good hearing and thus good hearing is irrelevant.

I wonder if the support forums for people who have lost their arms have trolls who are argue that legs are more important than arms anyway.

T

tellersquill

Tinder isn't a joke and it is a godsend for people like me who are a bit shy making the first move.

I've hooked up with tons of women thanks to tinder.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder if the hearing impairment support forums have trolls who argue that good vision is more important than good hearing and thus good hearing is irrelevant.

I wonder if the support forums for people who have lost their arms have trolls who are argue that legs are more important than arms anyway.

This analogy suits 100%. Strange it never came to my mind before.

"MORE IMPORTANT" is a wrong definition.

"REQUIRED" or NO it is correct.

Also, FYI I am not a woman hater, never was and will never be. I interact OK with them whenever I need to. With attractive or no (I avoid to speak with fatties since I have a weird phobia they will rape me, they always look like they plot something maybe they just hungry all the time idk).

If I'd be a woman I'd do literally the same. Going out with good looking guys.

There is nothing better than travel to a new city, install Tinder or going to a bar and met a new stranger and have a ONS. This is confidence booster and bonus to self esteem. It is a story you'd share with your friends or will remember when you get old.

Average or below guys could simulate it with hookers but it has nothing in common.

Keep coping and feed trolls like @N003 I refrain from this thread.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Tinder isn't a joke and it is a godsend for people like me who are a bit shy making the first move.

I've hooked up with tons of women thanks to tinder.

Joke for sub7/10 males I wanted to say.

N003

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I never used tinder or any other dating app or website in my life.

Maybe I'm just too old with my 32.

It must be a terrible time for youth. It's all just about appearance? Nothing else? That is really sad.
I am just happy that i living in a country where appearance is not everything for my generation.

Cultural differences are strong ;)

SmoothSailing

My Regimen
Reaction score
As a 6/10 (at least that what I guess), I can get 5's on it but it's a lot of work and very disheartening. I must've swiped right on 100's of thousands of girls.

I do better with girls I know in real life, friends of friends on facebook and stuff. I think it take a little bit extra to make a girl agree to meet a stranger, thus a girl will possibly pick a 6 that they know in real life over a 7 on tinder. At least that's what I feel.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
I barely make the cut for online dating.

No normal head of hair, above average face on good days and thin body.

Putting my height (6'3) on my profile may have boosted my results this year.

But the amount of matches I had was ridiculous compared to friends of mine on the same looks level but who have a full head of hair.

5 matches out of every 100 swipes. I know what this means, make me a little uglier or average height and remove my hair line: 0 match.

If you're too low on the looks scale, you fall into an abyss where you get no success at all.

If you're 6/10, you can still get some relative success but it really is the cutoff.

6/10 NT fullhead can have a success on Tinder just need a more photo with insane quality and show a rich life and many hi-so friends.

6/10 aspie with bathroom selfies will have little to none matches.

Also my observations that MOST attractive girls were with tall fullhead low bodyfat twinks with noodle arms, amazing styled hair (not even NW1) and godlike shoulders/hip ratio. Angular face, hollow chicks on everyone. That phenotype chicks really dig not cueball compensating gymcels.

Ripped jocks had success as well but styled full head (almost no one wears buzzcut in 2016) AND HEIGHT is must have. Short gymcel even with fullhead is an auto incel.

SBAmerican

Established Member
Reaction score
Being born with XY chromosome set is a curse in 2016.

Puberty ruins 90% and exalts 10% of male population. For lucky men like @SBAmerican it gives height, robust frame and angular face. From potato faces pre-puberty kid they become f*****g slayers. Yes sometimes genetical recomb gives them balding/acne but it is only their flaw. If you fail in everything due to genetic and puberty balding is just cherry on the top – loosing after loosing.

And after they give us advices how they pull the balding looks or how confidence and charisma helped they to "clean up" as bald males.

I was in Bali earlier in summer first time I wanted to go ER. On this island there are no bad looking guys. It is like there is a face control on passport control in airport. But somehow I sneaked through it and turned into a genetical superior territory.

Everyone is 6'2+ robust frame, full head and amazing faces, even ethnics, even asians. No baldcels at all. Even a guy from my pic wouldn't stand out of that crowd. 15 years surfers amog me in everything. Their fathers have full head. I felt genetical failure.

Also, you will not believe how is it f*****g easy to be an average+ girl in 2016. I watched it by my own eyes. I met a group of guys/girls there was a 33 years old woman (albeit she looked like 26). She "hanged out" with a few model guys during two days. On the "surf party".

Tinder is a f*****g joke and made things in absolute, a zenith of society of our days.

Lol if you cannot make a few selfies in a bathroom, install tinder, do a few swipes on hot girls/guys (if you are average+ girl), take a shower, see matches and settle "date" while your full head of hair is drying. That is how attractive young people live in 2016. They have sex more than kissing. Literally.

I saw some guys in action. They behaved like an incels, stuttered sometimes. Still get laid a lot.

You seem like a good dude.I can tell you from first hand experience that it's not all black and white having above average looks. I've been through the ringer when it comes to balding. Having girls break up with me due to balding, having to hide under hats for two years while I grew my hair long, throwing on extra toppik before dates/going out to bars, having a hair transplant at 24 years young, and I could go on and on. You could be the best looking guy in the world but if you're balding or bald, there will be a lot of girls that won't give you a second look. Also, tinder is a godsend and it makes dating so much easier. I would recommend getting professional pictures taken and put them up and see how you do, also make a cool, creative bio that shows your personality. Most other dating sites are crap that I've found. TInder is probably the best. Bali is one of those places man. I went to Los Angeles in June to visit a close friend and I saw some guys that were way better looking than I will ever be and yeah they probably have it a lot easier but all you can do is improve yourself. If you constantly compare yourself to others, you'll just knock yourself down.

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Without numbers this wall of text is pointless.

One thing is to be worse than 10% of guys. Another thing is to be worse than 50% of guys (and 99% on Bali/NY).

I know balding is a huge problem even for a goodlooking – but still our problems are not comparable. Shrink yourself to 175cm and bones of an 5'5 asian girl and you will get me or @Dante92.

Tinder is a best application. Very lucky it was written in out lifetime. And probably by nerdy IT incels.

Sad I am not able to enjoy it due to inferior genetic.

Last edited:

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
And FYI I am not one of these sluthaters who do not go out from their basement and having 0 life experience.

Every of my examples are mostly from my life or guys/girls I interact with.

I wasn't aware of power of attractiveness one or two years ago and even had Tinder or dating sites and even MET a few girls from there (but I didn't like them despite they wrote me after).

But more I live more I see how "dating life" has nothing more with charisma/confidence and based solely on looks and not ruining things after you pass looks filter.

Just be white, tall, NW0 and average face.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
5'9 is average height at least. im 5'6 lol, damn i was not born to f*** lol

I interacted once in a bar with a 5'2 or something guy in his 20. He was with two 7-8/10 canadian girls.

But his face was 10/10 with beard and NW0.

He looked f*****g aesthetic just shrinked to that size.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
5'9 is average height at least. im 5'6 lol, damn i was not born to f*** lol

Impossible to do something in the life with this input parameters. (Asian, 5'6 and bald).