Chris Pratt, Steve Carrell, Matthew Mcconaughey, Mark Cuban, What Do These Men Have In Common?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
A close friend of mine from Nashville got a hair transplant, he’s been very guarded about it and not many people know but he mentioned to me it was the same surgeon that did mconaughey transplant. The friend is extremely honest so I’m almost certain that’s MM secret

Mc definitely didn't have a transplant, but the rumour was that it was with Konior. Most certainly did not judging by his changes in photos over the years.

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Tom Hardy is another who's hair keeps shifting.

3a0f7948996a334d787274e097154c3e.jpg

Not really? Or did you mean something else?

Either way, his hair line has always been good, just a major diffuser. Probably on finasteride though or he would have been progressed even further.

Last edited:

Yakitori

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

What a load of crap.

Funny thing is that Christian Slater is sitting there pretending to know nothing when he probably had his own hair sorted out in Beverly Hills.

If McConaughey got a transplant is was properly done but at the same time, he would in that case have had non-transplant natural hair in front of where he placed the donors (based on that "silver dollar" picture).

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not really? Or did you mean something else?

Either way, his hair line has always been good, just a major diffuser. Probably on finasteride though or he would have been progressed even further.

Definitely a meds and concealer user.

bluecyclone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Do we not think new options exist with unlimited resources?

Attachments

• 2A0096B7-3F81-49B2-A445-23AA9CFAF00A.png
    2A0096B7-3F81-49B2-A445-23AA9CFAF00A.png
    244.9 KB · Views: 858

jjoshh8

Established Member
Reaction score
These guys are famous and rich, and they are human as well so hair loss pain hits them just like us, maybe even more because they are in the spotlight.
I believe they live among us here in the forum and we never know it. Who knows, maybe my real name is Matthew.