Chris Pratt, Steve Carrell, Matthew Mcconaughey, Mark Cuban, What Do These Men Have In Common?

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
They all had noticeably thinning hair a few years ago. Now their hair looks near perfect. I have a hard time believing this is the work of transplants alone.
What gives? What are they doing that we arent.
Is it just make up and concealer?

I know its not that crap McConaughey was pushing a few months ago.

Seriously, did these men time travel to 2020 for the cure then came back to taunt us?

kiwipilu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read here fat people don't go bald.^^
196219kjp8.jpg

bilboswaggins

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Chris pratt definitely has concealers for his film roles. You can see pics on his insta of how his hair looks without makeup

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Chris Pratt, professional looksmaxer

DHlkdOA.jpg

0t7SrpR.jpg

champpy

Experienced Member
Reaction score
why do you believe its not transplants?
If all these guys just have hair transplants alone then the surgeon did a masterful job and got the most out of the donor area.

Steve Carell for instance his hair was thin in like season three of the office and I got noticeably thicker in later seasons.

Mark Cuban, if you go and watch old videos from the early 2000s of him on the sidelines at Maverick games his hair looks horrible. Today it looks 3 times better than I did back then. And this is on the sidelines of a basketball game.

And who knows what the hell McConaughey did it because it looks 15 times better now then it did if you look back on his old mugshot photo.

To me it's like if it's just makeup why didn't they always use makeup. And if it's a transplant how in the hell that they get such thickness from a transplant

resu

Reaction score
If all these guys just have hair transplants alone then the surgeon did a masterful job and got the most out of the donor area.

Steve Carell for instance his hair was thin in like season three of the office and I got noticeably thicker in later seasons.

Mark Cuban, if you go and watch old videos from the early 2000s of him on the sidelines at Maverick games his hair looks horrible. Today it looks 3 times better than I did back then. And this is on the sidelines of a basketball game.

And who knows what the hell McConaughey did it because it looks 15 times better now then it did if you look back on his old mugshot photo.

To me it's like if it's just makeup why didn't they always use makeup. And if it's a transplant how in the hell that they get such thickness from a transplant

See here for Steve Carell:
https://www.quora.com/Why-is-Michael-Scott-balding-in-season-1-of-The-Office

resu

Reaction score
Interesting. I don't think it was intentional though. Maybe he got on finasteride when it began and he was just a super responder and now the effect is wearing off

I still think he got an elite hair transplant plus fibers.

Grasshüpfer

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How about they are on meds and it works?

That Guy

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Does Crisp Rat's nose look longer because he lost weight or is it because rhinoplasty?

Either way, he's an inspiration; a fine example of what a difference givin' a sh*t can make.

Jnix

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Amazing transplants, peices, concealers, a mix of all of them. They have teams that can help them with this stuff, and hair and makeup people, etc. It's the perk of being rich and famous. McConaghay must have some kind of peice or something. Don't get how he has basically a Norwood 1.5 after he was clearly what, a 4A or 5A?

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I imagine they're using the same treatments as the rest of us

Janks16

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you look at Chris Pratt's shirtless photos, he's also had his aureolas enlarged via tattoo work. This is something a lot of guys are doing now. It's not ink they're using, but instead it's a special pigment that has to be touched up every couple of years. This process is mainly done for females who've had breast cancer, but now it's become primarily a thing for men who are interested in aesthetics.

Last edited:

hairblues

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Noticeably thinning?
I never noticed any of them thinning until this pointed it out lol.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know what the confusion is about, and why its hard to believe they're using the same things we are

finasteride/dutasteride, minoxidil, transplants, concealers, hair pieces

Unless your situation is completely out of control (NW7, thinning sides, etc) some combo of the above will make you have or appear to have a full head of hair

Only difference is they are working with an unlimited budget

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
...he's also had his aureolas enlarged via tattoo work. This is something a lot of guys are doing now...

Jesus! Another thing to add to my growing list of things that are beyond my comprehension. Man Card revoked!