My Regimen
Reaction score
Was watching Jimmy Kimmel a few days ago, and came across this:

Vxipj0O.jpg

Source:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCU8vpSeBtM

resu

Reaction score
They really push FUT in the US that even celebrities would fall for it.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a thought... doesn't Jimmy Kimmel have enough cash for a FUE?

He's got enough cash to give every one of us and our grandchildren an FUE and still have millions of dollars left over.

CaptainForehead

Reaction score
Excellent catch!

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
What can I say? Good job on them for doing what they could with their own money. Most people spend money on worst things.

shookwun

Reaction score
Jimmy fallon also wears a peice

CaptainForehead

Reaction score

xetudor

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow, a lot of those guys look way younger with more hair even though years have passed.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score

Bottlecap

Established Member
Reaction score
Just a thought... doesn't Jimmy Kimmel have enough cash for a FUE?

FUE despite all their benefits never are as good as a decent FUT. The follicles get damaged when moved, a much higher proportion don't survive or don't grow as thick. For someone who's only got minor hairloss at Jimmy Kimmel's age FUT is a better option IMO.

When it comes to celebs with baldness issues it's Matthew Mcconaughey which amazes me. I have no idea what he did. I'm sure it's not a transplant because it looks far too good. Don't think it's a hair peice either as there are no pictures zoomed in which give it away. Also when he had his head shaved for Reign of Fire, you could see stubble in a decent NW1.5 Pattern. I think he just responded really really well to minoxidil and finasteride. I wish he would tell us, instead he claimed it was some over priced snake oil.

Chris Martin's hair transplant looks very good, another one which looks very good is Will Young, so good that I think it may be a hair system.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
^ Not true anymore. Top surgeons have recently confirmed the yield of FUE and FUT are now similar. You need to get up to date Bottlecap.

Both will be trumped by Pilofocus.

Bottlecap

Established Member
Reaction score
^ Not true anymore. Top surgeons have recently confirmed the yield of FUE and FUT are now similar. You need to get up to date Bottlecap.

I hope this is true, whilst still using small punches.

Of course I am also hoping pilofocus does hurry the **** up.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh that thing will still come out? When? 2025? We were told late 2014.

I can't believe some guys delayed their FUE procedures in the hopes of having that done instead.

I'm glad I didn't wait. I wasn't planning to have pilofocus in 2020 while spending the rest of my 20's slick bald.

Wesley and Kobren shouldn't have made such a fuss about this pilofocus thing.

Kobren is a liar, we all know that. But Wesley's either already doing small sessions or about to be doing them end of this year. And yeah, I agree, Wesley's been dicking around way too long with the release of Pilofocus, it's embarrassing.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Kobren is a liar, we all know that. But Wesley's either already doing small sessions or about to be doing them end of this year. And yeah, I agree, Wesley's been dicking around way too long with the release of Pilofocus, it's embarrassing.

He also gets money for letting those surgeons promote on his website. Of course he says it's for safety due to butchers out there :argue: