Celebrities Hiding Hair Transplants

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
S.K. commentary deserves a thread by itself. Then thinking twice we may be confronted with libel litigation inquiries? Privileged basterd. :)

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh that thing will still come out? When? 2025? We were told late 2014.

I can't believe some guys delayed their FUE procedures in the hopes of having that done instead.

I'm glad I didn't wait. I wasn't planning to have pilofocus in 2020 while spending the rest of my 20's slick bald.

Wesley and Kobren shouldn't have made such a fuss about this pilofocus thing.

actually Im on their mailing list and they are now recruiting men with poor FUT transplants to try and see how well the scars will respond to transplanted hair. I emailed back about my FUE and the first failure to see if I could squeeze in there as well but they said the next phaze will be trying some guys with FUE so Im on that waiting list. Being so close to NY, Im keeping some positivity. I mean in the end a few hundred free grafts is still free grafts lol.

And Spencer Korben and TBT site/forum is a joke. Its all highly moderated garbage meant to solicit and extort money from surgeons.

When I mention TBT to the dotors during my consults they ALL laughed at it and called it trash. One HIGHLY respected one whos ON the IHSRS said the site is an extortion tactic. They basically let people bad mouth a surgeon until he agrees to PAY some crazy prices to be a member so they can defend themselves YET if you have a good thing to say about one who is NOT a paying member they will remove your post and put you on moderation.

UTTER TRASH SITE, spread the word

IA2015

Established Member
Reaction score
Found this:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/kimberleyda...are-less-bald-than-they-used-to-be#.pya853J4N

Jude is just doing the good old comb-over I think.

Chris Martin hair restoration looks very good.

Before:

After:

He must have seen his life flashing before his eyes after seeing the island forming.

I think he may have had work done but he has that fluffy white curly afro hair that can conceal hairloss - maybe it is just grown out?

Also, I think Jude's hair looks better grown out than his shaved head but that's just my opinion.

Wonder why he doesn't get a transplant?

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
Wow, Brendan Fraser really got his money's worth.

shookwun

Reaction score
Ben afflek.

Ian somerhalder

Enrique englesias

Hair Peice of peace

Norwood One

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Ian somerhalder balding goes to show even a highly attractive male can end up looking like **** when he loses his hair...wow, hollywood does a very good job of hiding this ****.

shookwun

Reaction score
he's a very obvious wearer but then again he's the cream of the crop for aesthetics. Dudes got legendary features and some of the best eyes you'll ever see. Very rare to have dominant and recessive genes mixed together.

Blue/green eyes, brown hair, darker skin pigmentation equal elite genetics.

Reaction score
hitler.jpg

Godwin's Law at work, eh Fred? Maybe you missed the "darker skin pigmentation" and "brown hair" part. And I think we CAN admit that dark hair and complexion and light eyes is almost always a good combination.

resu

Reaction score
The blond hair and blue eyes thing was just propaganda from Churchill I believe, a lot of the SS didn't have those features, you only had to not have gypsie or jew ancestors or something according to those lines.

c_super2

Established Member
Reaction score
The blond hair and blue eyes thing was just propaganda from Churchill I believe, a lot of the SS didn't have those features, you only had to not have gypsie or jew ancestors or something according to those lines.

True. The rule was that you couldn't have any jewish or Slavic ancestors back to the 1800s to be in the SS. But the ironic thing is that anthropogically Europeans are very mixed. To find someone who is 100 percent Nordic is virtually impossible. Surely the Nazis even knew this as in their literature they couldn't even post perfect examples of full Nordics. Hitler himself and Nazi leaders were a mix of caucausion subraces.

- - - Updated - - -

This is so ironic and hilarious because Kimmel teased Neil Strauss aka Style, the pickup artist who wrote a book on pickup, on his show for being bald!

He asked Neil why he didn't put his picture on the cover of the book because then guys like Kimmel would think if this bald guy can have all these beautiful women what can I do with with my beautiful head of hear.

Here's the link with the timing: https://youtu.be/hC0hrqbhx5M?t=8m5s

View attachment 35822

You can also see his hair is unnaturally black, charcoal black. Toppik?

What a douchebag.

c_super2

Established Member
Reaction score
Kimmel or Strauss?

Kimmel.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no such thing as european subraces.

I doubt it.

They are just manifestations of somatypes in different regions. "Nordids" are blonde blue eyed ectomorphs. Nothing else. Faelids are mesomorphs and borrebys endomorphs. Those 3 make up the 3 different so-called 'subraces' of Northern Europe. They are just different adaptations/evolutionary strategies within a population.

Maybe you can think of it that way. I don't disagree with your description except "Nordid" really refers to body shape, headshape and phenotype.

Rudiger

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
**** I've just wasted more of my life watching several minutes of Kimmel, how dumb are people getting? How did any of that video pass as anything funny or as entertainment? (OK apart from the on-running Matt Damon pop but that's all Kimmel's ever been good for). There were a lot of moments when even Kimmel's crowd didn't know if they were supposed to laugh.

I would ask why millions of Americans watch such dumb crap night after night but it's a problem in every country.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Clinicspots? Oh right, you must mean Ispotsclinic and fly as fast and far the opposite direction as my feet can carry me. )-:

CaptainForehead

Reaction score