Cb 03-01 Aka Breezula Update 28.02.2018

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes this will probably be the most important update so far from the company since:

1) They will finally release Phase III data from WinLevi (same thing as Breezula but with a smaller %). If it gets approved I think it will be much easier for them to continue with Breezula and release it.

2) They will know for sure if Breezula works or not and if it is safe since it is a big trial with about 400 people. Hopefully they will start Phase III next year as they state on their website.

So hypothetical it’ll be out in 2025 for alopecia. Topical antiandrogen in 2025.

Just think about it for a second.

Topical antiandrogen in 2025.

God lord tsuji, please help us. Q

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So hypothetical it’ll be out in 2025 for alopecia. Topical antiandrogen in 2025.

Post like this are the proof that we don't deserve a new treatment.

It is literally one of the few companies developing something for male pattern baldness and you are trying to make fun of it? People on this forum need to have realistic expectations. As much as I want Tsuji to be successful there is no way in hell it is going to be out in 2020. That's just a dream.

Also laugh as much as you want but it will probably be the third product after Min and finasteride to enter Phase III so it is actually one of the most advanced companies if we are talking about timelines.

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Where are the great RU results though?

Everywhere man, you can just check Sucess Stories sub,BTT,HLL etc etc I won't do the job for ya
Hellouser is ur man ;)

And for CB-03-01 there is already success on it, it's been around ages. No need to wait for 2022 just wait Winlevi and price drop of CB-03-01.

SteveTabernack

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Everywhere man, you can just check Sucess Stories sub,BTT,HLL etc etc I won't do the job for ya
Hellouser is ur man ;)

And for CB-03-01 there is already success on it, it's been around ages. No need to wait for 2022 just wait Winlevi and price drop of CB-03-01.

Oh I have looked and not come away impressed. Very few legit results around if you ask me. Hellouser's succes was up and down and in the end just down if I'm not mistaken.

@Afro_Vacancy is one of the better RU success stories I think.

Now one could argue that the people turning to RU are especially hard hit my male pattern baldness and thus results are harder to come by.

In regards to CB I have not seen a single convincing case. But I did hear that some people on private forums have done well on it.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
RU 58841 is an anti androgen that binds to the AR sites on scalp, by doing so prevent DHT binding which make it effective and outperform Fina by far where Fina only decrease DHT
It's not coz you're saying the sun is purple that it's true
RU> Fina check your facts
I should check my facts, based on what? I see nowhere RU being stronger than fina

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

We were never meant to win, f*** this sh*t

itsjustsimon

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Post like this are the proof that we don't deserve a new treatment.

It is literally one of the few companies developing something for male pattern baldness and you are trying to make fun of it? People on this forum need to have realistic expectations. As much as I want Tsuji to be successful there is no way in hell it is going to be out in 2020. That's just a dream.

Also laugh as much as you want but it will probably be the third product after Min and finasteride to enter Phase III so it is actually one of the most advanced companies if we are talking about timelines.

Just the fact that you are a fanboy of antiandrogen that is coming out in the next 5 years tells me I’m probably talking to nw0.5 with some stress related hair loss.

No seriously, f*** off.

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
WinLevi has much less % of the product has far as i know, not sure how powerful it can be. Also
Just the fact that you are a fanboy of antiandrogen that is coming out in the next 5 years tells me I’m probably talking to nw0.5 with some stress related hair loss.

No seriously, f*** off.
What's your problem? Tell me about all the other treatments coming up soon or in a clinical trial? Why so salty also?

lol

ALightInTheDark

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Oh I have looked and not come away impressed. Very few legit results around if you ask me. Hellouser's succes was up and down and in the end just down if I'm not mistaken.

@Afro_Vacancy is one of the better RU success stories I think.

Now one could argue that the people turning to RU are especially hard hit my male pattern baldness and thus results are harder to come by.

In regards to CB I have not seen a single convincing case. But I did hear that some people on private forums have done well on it.

On what you hear it's true.
Hellouser still on it and not down
And much better results that any fina user

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
At this stage, is there any probability that they will drop Breezula if it can not beat Minoxidil in the trial ?

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
There shouldn't be hype for this. 2025.

f*****g Choi could get a product out by 2025.

The last year has made me realise if it isn't Asian its probably not worth it.

SamFT

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There shouldn't be hype for this. 2025.

f*****g Choi could get a product out by 2025.

The last year has made me realise if it isn't Asian its probably not worth it.
Where do you guys come up with this sh*t?
2025? Breezula is expected to come out in 2022.

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Where do you guys come up with this sh*t?
2025? Breezula is expected to come out in 2022.

I was just quoting above . But seriously dude if you're hairloss is bad enough to warrant an account on a forum then a shitty topical AA that is 4 years away isn't worth looking forward to because by then you'll need much more..

fuDHTck

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
http://www.cassiopea.com/~/media/Fi...ations/Cassiopea Jefferies Jun 2018 Final.pdf Small update from this presentation (nothing really new):

There is a good news because they have updated the schedule and Breezula is back to 2021 (well at least i think this is more updated than their website):
joBD0JM.png

About the Phase II/b they are currently doing:
  • 404 subjects enrolled
  • 369 subjects up to 6th month visit
  • Topline results of 6 month interim analysis June/July 2018
  • Topline 12 month results December 2018/January 2019
Finally, some interesting stats:
tJqwJL7.png